Taking a Break… explained!

Dear dollies,

A lot of you saw our “Taking a Break” post and thought that something was up. There’s no need to worry!

Seeing as we have a lot of great articles being regularly published on the the Star Blog, we thought we’d take a break here in our official blog. You know, the holidays are coming up soon and all that…

So, there’s nothing wrong whatsoever. Stardoll.com is NOT taking a break! It’s only stardollblog.com — you guys won’t be seeing new posts around these parts for a while, but make sure to stay tuned to our internal blog on Stardoll for all the news, fashion and fun going on there.

Hugs and❤

Blog_Closed_v1

52 Responses to “Taking a Break… explained!”

1. 1 AnotherUser November 22, 2015 at 8:57 pm

So… what about CherryDABoo??

2. 5 Anonimo November 23, 2015 at 2:39 am

So what about ‘CherryDAboo’?! ._. you stardoll, need you let now to all the members that this stupid is hacking -.-

3. 6 user3 November 23, 2015 at 3:46 am

So… what about CherryDABoo??³

4. 7 Anonymous November 23, 2015 at 6:03 am

Some members are hearing music on the home page. Should we be worried? And could you please write a formal explanation of what is been done to ensure members safety.

5. 8 Anonymous November 23, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Do something !! Stardoll it’s haced ?!
    I scary to go to stardoll !! :c

6. 11 Claudiine December 11, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Stardoll, where can I send a question, If I need respond from a person, not a robot like on stardoll?

7. 13 Monoly December 27, 2015 at 5:38 am

Eu amo o Stardoll da para eu falar com minhas amigas e amigos e familiares

8. 16 jeniffer December 31, 2015 at 11:19 pm

o stardoll e muito lewgal

9. 18 brigita January 13, 2016 at 2:43 pm

ewergqergwregsrtebadf

14. 29 Admin February 20, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Wow, too many wow

15. 36 Anonymous April 4, 2016 at 1:04 pm

howww

16. 37 10 Years Of Stardoll April 8, 2016 at 5:06 pm

It’s the 10th anniversary of stardoll this is an opportunity for the blog to be re-opened. Leaving comments here for the 10th anniversary would have been something for members to look back on because the stardoll website (starblog) is overcrowded and comments there would easily get lost. You also recently celebrated 400 million members the special page was removed from the website within few days, you only published few comments on that page. I wrote a comment on that page which I never saw. Everyone would have had an opportunity to leave and share comments here.of how they heard about the game, when they joined & how much the game has changed. It would also be an opportunity for you stardoll to show us exclusive pictures of the various changes in the game instead of relying on other blogs to do that. If you can post pictures regularly on social media, how hard could it be to make a post about the 10th year of your company?

And speaking of changes, there is no reward (not award) for members who have had accounts on your site for a long time. Previously, you could identify older members with the number of starpoints they’ve acquired & the special gifts they receive for getting to that point or level this was a (the only) reward for ALL members irrespective of being ss or not, these days starpoints have been included in every package from completing tasks to paying for membership. The anticipation for reaching that goal is no longer there, there are no new gifts for those above level 100, the last gift & hairstyle I received was in 2011 or 2012, older members are still confined to basic 4 rooms when they have no membership. Now stardoll is celebrating 10 years, what reward do you give to long term members irrespective of being ss or non-ss?

17. 38 Anonymous May 2, 2016 at 4:36 pm

caglayeliz1 açı çalışması görevi tamamlanamıyor lütfen düzeltiniz.seviye atlıyamıyorum. teşekkürler

18. 40 a so te brige May 31, 2016 at 10:47 pm

you are my hit you’re my idea you’re my best thing you’re my

19. 41 Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 10:44 am

NICE JEUX

20. 42 shellomorfi456 June 21, 2016 at 10:31 am

cool!

21. 44 lovelychristin June 28, 2016 at 9:19 pm

lovelychristin0697153382

22. 46 lola999pinkroz July 28, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Hi,stardoll!my rare accesories and clothes disappeared :((( I am very sad😦 i don’t know why disappeared..
    PLEASE..HELP ME!

23. 47 Ichinose Aira August 12, 2016 at 7:24 am

Yeah.. hope u will be back soon~

24. 48 Anonymous September 12, 2016 at 11:53 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalalal oooooo

25. 49 darla September 13, 2016 at 3:27 pm

hey vote me and a gift

26. 51 Anonymous September 20, 2016 at 2:27 pm

please vote for me msw 2016 my stardoll is (super-nita) thnx

27. 52 zeldafan December 6, 2016 at 12:32 am

While I am on stardoll, I get no likes on my scenery and cannot continue the quest. I tried making friends and asking, but I still have no contributions. Plus I feel that all the attention is on the premium members and more experienced members than the newbies and people in the middle. Is there some way for everyone to get the same share of attention? Because I feel bad for those who try hard but never get any comments on their blog or anyone complimenting them and I wanted to let them know they are special however, there is only one of me and thousands of players. Please email me or send me a message on my account on Stardoll if there is anything you could do or if I could help with. Thanks