Suite Tweaks & Improvements

Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 14.50.54Hello dolls,

To those of you who’ve had a hard time adapting to the Suites changes… we are really sorry to hear you were not pleased with the new Wardrobe and Storage features.

We realize that this update came with a few flaws and apologize for any bugs or difficulties you guys may have experienced in the last few weeks. But, you know what? Contrary to what some believe, our staff consists exclusively of humans… and we all have one goal in common: to keep our stardolls happy!

The Suite remodeling was a project we took on after hearing many requests for a search function for the Wardrobe from many of our big users and long-time members. The problem is we couldn’t just add a feature like that with the previous Suite design, and some things had to be rearranged for that to be possible.

We are still tweaking the Wardrobe and Storage to make it better and better. We know a lot of you guys have had troubles finding some of your items, especially if you have a lot of stuff! Fortunately our tech whizzes were able to crack a code conundrum and you guys should now be able to see your most recently used items in the first page of your Wardrobe/Storage. We hope will make it easier for you to find your things!

You might also be happy to know that we have more tweaks in the works and that our team is looking into making some of your most common requests possible. Now, we can’t pinpoint any dates, but here are some things you can expect to see in the near future:

• subcategories for your things (such as “Skirts / Pants / Shorts” under “Bottoms”),
  • a “favorite” tag so you can keep track of your treasured items
  • the option of locking your Wardrobe/Storage for visitors (in case you don’t want other dolls too see what’s in there)

And that’s just the things we have already started working on!

Please keep in mind that we are always listening to your feedback, suggestions or complaints. We know that we can’t make everyone happy, but we sure do try!

19 Responses to “Suite Tweaks & Improvements”

1. 1 Anonymous September 19, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Seria legal se pudéssemos fazer trocas entre dolls, que tal um recurso que permita isso. Seria muito legal.♥

2. 2 Susan Spencer September 19, 2015 at 4:40 pm

these improvements sound great! 1 suggestion I would like to see and I’m sure a lot of the others would also, is add a tab for “outfits” I know myself I buy or design things to go together and in my old closet tab I had them stored together..I would love,love,love to be abel to do that again! thanks!

3. 3 kikinha_25 September 19, 2015 at 4:41 pm

We can see the storage of the other dolls, I don’t like it! And I’d like to put the clothes that I don’t wear often in the storage, as before.

xx

4. 4 LF18 September 19, 2015 at 9:31 pm

You could add some new fecial futures (new lips, eyes, noses, hair…)

xoxox

5. 5 katyperrycupcak September 19, 2015 at 9:53 pm

I can’t wait for these! I get so annoyed when people ask me to sell stuff from my wardrobe when I don’t want to, some dolls get really rude sometimes if I say no. And filtering skirts and pants will be very useful.

May I add, when we “edit” our outfits, sometimes we cannot put on shoes or small objects like headbands and bags, they just won’t go on the dolls feet properly and go straight back into storage. I’m not sure what you can do about that but anyway.

6. 6 Anonymous September 19, 2015 at 10:37 pm

hi stardolls ♥☺

7. 7 Anonymous September 20, 2015 at 8:05 am

mmm Stardoll, you should put more mouth options for NORMAL members and more hair .. plz🙂

8. 8 SummerDawnX September 20, 2015 at 10:03 am

Would also love to see a more comprehensive “brand” subcategory – it’s pain just having a random selection that changes every time, to be honest!

9. 9 Léa Amaral Souza September 21, 2015 at 3:28 pm

gostaria de poder reciclar vários itens de uma unica vez,

10. 10 Anonymous September 21, 2015 at 7:13 pm

I love the new closet, but what happened to the room style function? I need it to complete a stardoll academy project😦

11. 11 Clueless SD September 22, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Stardoll why did you make all the clothes in my account & storage visible to visitors? I kept a lot of clothes in my storage to avoid letting people know everything I’ve got & to keep my account safe from hackers & now you’ve exposed it all. The clothes in my wardrobe are for visitors to play with & anything in storage is meant to be private. And what happened to the unique & cleverly created style by room? Bring it back! I’ll spam you with this comment on every post till you do something about this.

Thanks.

• 12 Stardoll September 23, 2015 at 9:23 am

As explained in this post, we are working towards making is possible to lock your Wardrobe and storage for visitors.
      The Style by Room is still available! If you can’t find it or experience any other difficulties, you can always get in touch with our staff by clicking on “contact us” when logged into your account🙂

12. 13 Anonymous September 24, 2015 at 10:49 am

I realy like the changes but there are some disadventages. I do not like the fact that to see all of my items in the storage I have to click on the ‘Load more’ bottom several times. In my wardrobe all clothes load at once. Could you make the storage the same?
    There is one more thing which is annoying: when you grab a dress or a pillow from your wardrobe/storage which was on the fifth site and you want to put them back into the wardrobe/storage, the dress/pillow goes to the first site instead of the site I have chosen, for example the fifth. Then I am again on the first site and have to look through the sites from the start.
    The rest of the changes is great. Thank you very much!

13. 14 numerology September 24, 2015 at 11:29 am

Hi there to every one, the contents present at this web page are really amazing for people experience, well, keep up the
    good work fellows.

14. 15 Anonymous September 26, 2015 at 7:55 pm

someone help me how to do it please not any exploitation on the site much. lol😦

15. 16 Anonymous September 26, 2015 at 8:01 pm

sorry did my type wrong. can someone please help me how to get the new wardrobe. the site does not really give much info on how to crate your own. lol😉😦

16. 17 Sport.Detik.com October 16, 2015 at 5:37 am

It’s awesome to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting
    know-how.

17. 18 laetitia March 19, 2016 at 12:00 pm

why can’t i enter to the storage x( ????

18. 19 Anonymous June 1, 2016 at 9:18 pm

how do you favourite something in your wardrobe ???