Spoiler Alert: LE Re-Edition

We went on a treasure hunt to recover rares from the 1st LE that were lost in long-gone deleted accounts. We’re proud to say our mission was a success!

Here’s what will be waiting for you in Starplaza come Monday:

LE_Re-Edition_BlogImage_Article_510_v3Hope you enjoy this unique Limited RE-Edition.

Were any of these in your wishlist? Now’s your chance!

18 Responses to “Spoiler Alert: LE Re-Edition”

1. 1 Gennyfaithsimm August 9, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Whoa

2. 2 Silverribbon August 9, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Now time to only let people over level 90 buy it!

3. 4 Mnesomeye August 9, 2015 at 4:58 pm

I NEED THAT JACKET. HAHAHAA xD

4. 5 CoolSavio SD August 9, 2015 at 5:00 pm

What time will it be out ?

5. 7 SandraChan18 August 9, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Ah, I can’t wait for it all to be only for Royalties and worth more than 400 sd each!

6. 8 Clueless SD August 9, 2015 at 6:46 pm

What Stardoll is trying to do with all these re-releases & Callie’s Picks etc. is they’re trying to reduce or eliminate the stealing of accounts, hacking, scamming & high bazaar prices. But they created this mess by making a lot of things on their site limited or exclusive. Even though this might reduce the problem, it won’t eliminate it. People also steal accounts for various reasons either because of the year the account was created, the number of starpoints or level attained on an account, the number of items in an account (not necessarily limited items) etc. I know this from my experience on the site & I have never bought LE or a limited item, I occasionally bought tributes, when tributes were tributes not what they are now with the every day thing.

Look at the strike – a – pose collection for instance, for YEARS members have asked stardoll to give them different poses & what do they do? They make it a limited item ( with numbers), for only SS or Royalty members even though this feature is desired by many.& previous SS members can afford it, Look at all the limited or exclusive releases they’ve been making almost every week, this is entirely different from what stardoll used to be. and we’ve always had these hacks, scams, high bazaar prices & stealing of accounts which means in future it would be much worse because a lot of collections are now mainly limited or for a selected few. Stardoll is only interested in making money. Even though I have never bought an LE item, I don’t think what they’re doing is fair. It looks like they are trying to punish some members to please others, when they (stardoll) created this problem in the 1st place.

Liked by 2 people

• 9 Clueless SD August 9, 2015 at 9:40 pm

If a lot of items on the site were not limited or exclusive we wouldn’t have this craze for rares. This is another proof that stardoll cares less about members, once they’ve got your money they don’t care..I wish people will learn from this & stop falling for these tricks. Stardoll encourages greed.& jealousy. .

• 10 mamerala August 13, 2015 at 2:04 am

stardoll does look for money only now which is dangerous, but to be honest many agreeing and keep spending in unbelievable way and call it “business”
      (business is to invest money its ok if you died or starved but you must invest with all you can for goods)
      thats what many think nowadays, not noticing its a game.

whats happening now is prices getting higher, items getting a lot every week cause there’s many releases. people bragging which attract attention to them if i could i would hide all my closet to be honest, but moving to storage will be hard+some items small.

so many now like me struggling to get SD’s cause we dont have enough real money to buy SS and SD’s
      the “rares” people call and run after usually in bazaar just always over priced, and many just wish to break rules to get SD’s to buy other things.
      there’s real rare old items hard to find now or even deleted with accounts which some of them i really want and might give up and buy them by anyway but safe as possible.

well i dont know how to say it all but its a matter of bragging nowadays and who pay more is the best! while other like me struggling to stay cause we still enjoy other things than bragging and changing outfit everyday and wish someday we get more updates and nice things to do other than buying clothes from plaza and bazaar

its so messy now and people trying to find anyway to get more SD’s to have enough for releases, i think each release cost more than 1k now -.-

7. 11 Anonymous August 9, 2015 at 9:40 pm

stardoll,what are u doing?!

8. 12 ditzygypsy August 10, 2015 at 12:03 am

This is a fantastic idea! My computer is probably too pokey to be able to get anything before they’re gone, but it still keeps the collection limited (I am not a collector, I just like what I like, and I buy a lot of stuff), and it puts the items back in the hands of a current player. Some people forget that Stardoll is not just a game; it’s also a business, and it’s a hobby for some people. They can’t give everything away, so they create tiers for people who choose to play and spend their money on this hobby. I don’t expect anything for free, and I expect to get something for my membership when I pay for it, so if you don’t want to pay for it, don’t whine because you can’t access everything!

9. 13 Huntress August 10, 2015 at 12:23 am

I was praying for re-edition… of DKNY !😦

10. 14 darling-lulu August 10, 2015 at 1:41 am

I want the pink cape so badly
    will you release it in the morning ?

11. 15 Nova August 10, 2015 at 3:25 am

My computer is going to be way, way too slow to be able to get anything. I like the idea that the item will remain as limited as it was before, but just in the hands of people who can actually use them. After all, the number “remaining” for each item are the number of accounts which had the item, that were completely unaccessible/defunct. So for some of these items, there were 200+ extinct accounts hoarding items which other players could be using now.

A lot of people seem to be upset about it, but I think it’s a great idea. It’s the perfect compromise – it gives current players the chance to actually get a highly limited item, and puts a stop the practice of those who kept their accounts active from the first LE release until now charging people through the nose (and eyes and mouth and ears) for things. After all, I’ve seen a lot of complaints about Stardoll “being all about the money” but the amounts of money I’ve seen demanded for items which users on here deem to be rare is mindblowing. When it comes to rare or highly desired items, it seems to be a two way street thing.

12. 16 Anonymous August 10, 2015 at 11:31 am

I hardly slept. I thought about LE the time … I can’t wait more…🙂

13. 17 Anonymous August 10, 2015 at 1:14 pm

when will this be happening?? maybe a time would be nice for the people (like me) who are waiting for this…

14. 18 Megesc August 10, 2015 at 7:18 pm

This game is increasingly elite – it is no fair – what’s going on – stardoll is becoming a cruel and unfair play that separates grossly rich dolls of poor dolls.The collections should continue but limited editions this must stop – make the 24 hour shops in the air – 6 hours in the air but limit the number of parts that is not fair game. Stardoll needs to learn the FAIR GAME.