Who Wore It Best? – Star-Spangled Style

Happy 4th of July!
Hope all our American dolls enjoy their celebrations with plenty of fireworks (and fashion)!

Today’s “Who Wore it Best?” is all about red and blue. And it just so happens that the “Fire Red Blazer” from the Balmain Tribute store is a perfect addition to any American-style party outfit! We think misloodi and xoxoglam25 are looking great for the occasion… but who do YOU think wore it best?

150704

Psst: Leave a comment justifying your choice and sharing your Stardoll username. You might be the one lucky commenter who will get this fiery blazer as a gift!

Coveting these looks? You can go get them!

8 Responses to “Who Wore It Best? – Star-Spangled Style”

1. 1 Maryjoe (TrueGenelia on Stardoll) July 4, 2015 at 3:15 pm

I’m Maryjoe, or TrueGenelia on Stardoll! They both look absolutely amazing, but in my opinion, misloodi wore it best! I love her hip, edgy look! The hair and makeup complements it perfectly. She made a good use of layering. She mixed Starcoin and Stardollar pieces effortfully to make this stylish, affordable outfit! She accessorized nicely. The red, white, and blue, really stands out against the black! Happy Fourth of July to everyone who celebrates it! Stay safe and have fun.

2. 3 Anonymous July 4, 2015 at 3:51 pm

I’m Martina.M. on stardoll
    I like both but i prefer misloodi, because I think she mixed all better

3. 4 ahilamzaman July 4, 2015 at 4:17 pm

i think misloodi wore it best i know that this blazer can be wear with anything but i think it’s looking good with the outfit which is wearing misloodi. her style,accessorizes and makeup everything is going with the blazer. And it looks ‘Perfect” =^.^=

4. 5 Anonymous July 4, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I think misloodi wore it best, as it is such a edgy and creative look!

5. 6 Anonymous July 6, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Both styling’s were gorgeous, in my opinion. ‘Misloodi’ was the ‘fire red blazer’ with black skinnies, and her top was layered shirts, which is a really nice touch. It’s a nice outfit, for a not-the-warmest July 4th! It’s a bold and fun look and I absolutely love a fuzzy black knit hat! ‘xoxoglam25’ styled this jacket more simple, but with all the main colours (red, white, blue) in there aswell. The white bodycon gives an elegant and formal look, but she is keeping it cool, with a royal blue bag and gold spiked red heels. I really like both of these girls stylings and I give them 10/10 each, but my personal favourite has to be ‘Misloodi’ with her layering!
    Username: ‘pawpower9’

6. 7 pnui July 6, 2015 at 6:23 pm

I like xoxoglam’s look! It’s clean + sophisticated and well put together.

7. 8 Anonymous July 9, 2015 at 3:39 pm