Who Wore It Best? – In Knots

Good day to all!

How’s everyone enjoying their summer so far? Great? Great!
We’re definitely having loads of fun here at the Stardoll HQ. To celebrate the sunny season, we have… another “Who Wore It Best” giveaway!

This time, we’re taking the styling duel head-on. We want to know who created the best look to go with Sunny Bunny’s “Cute Knot Hair”!

Casting your vote is not enough, though. If you want to get the chance to win this hairstyle as a gift, leave a comment sharing your opinion and your Stardoll username!

150613
Aren’t these looks fab? You can get them here!

36 Responses to “Who Wore It Best? – In Knots”

1. 1 Ελένη Παρασκευοπούλου June 13, 2015 at 3:38 pm

😛

2. 3 12valen12holos June 13, 2015 at 5:31 pm

-Lady_Sweet- looks better wearing it because all the clothes are connected and it’s a cute, simple and basic style. User: so4564

3. 4 Jade Wong June 13, 2015 at 6:03 pm

The way -Lady_Sweet- assembled the pieces of her outfit together with a lot of thought, in my opinion. The white of the bodycon dress brings out the beautiful hue of her skin, and though the dark lipstick is a bit of a bold move, she looks fantastic wearing it! – user: BlackBibbel__

4. 5 DaisyShey June 13, 2015 at 6:03 pm

v. voleraine did something unusual with this bright pink/red dress with silver belt but nothing really match in this outfit. She used silver and gold elements but they aren’t match in good way and it made the style looks like there is something too much, like we have a litlle mess on here? However, I liked how colorful the outfit is- and my favorite is the turquoise hair.
    Although, I choose -Lady_Sweet- who wore it better. Even though she just wore white elegant dress and white and gold spike heels with matching purse. Black skin makes the style looks even more better and the white nail polish! It is the opposite of v. voleraine’s outfit- while her is messy and colorful, -Lady_Sweet-‘s is all harmonic and simple.

Stardoll user: DaisyShey

5. 6 Terhi6v June 13, 2015 at 6:14 pm

This wasn’t an easy decision to make but in my opinion -Lady_Sweet- wore the hairstyle best. Why I chose her look? Well, the color combination of white and gold is elegant and stylish, she looks effortless and her dark skin complements the outfit. Stardoll username: Terhi6v (:

6. 8 Anonymous June 13, 2015 at 7:26 pm

-Lady_Sweet- wore it best. Her outfit use of being simple and minimalistic (unlike the almost overload of accessories for v.voleraine). She executed it simply. If v.voleraine were to remove the headpiece, and necklace, & probably went for gold items instead of sporting the silver belt and shoes, then her outgoing colorful outfit would have nicely been excuted with the use of difficult colors,

7. 9 Bia Stardoll June 13, 2015 at 9:00 pm

-Lady_Sweet- is very vintage and still elegant with her look! I totally love it.
    My username is BibikaEmonik

8. 10 Anonymous June 13, 2015 at 9:02 pm

-Lady_Sweet- wore it best, of course! White is soo classical and fashionable. White never go out of style! This outfit is really minimalistic and clever, I think.
    v.voleraine’s outfit have way too much colors and diffrent structures. She definetly wore way too much accesories.
    nick: MissSylwia19973

9. 11 Anonymous June 13, 2015 at 9:50 pm

-Lady_Sweet- Ihr Outfit ist einfach uns simpel, genau das Richtige für eine ausgefallene Frisur.

Nikkylynn

10. 12 Anonymous June 13, 2015 at 10:33 pm

I think -Lady_Sweet- wore it better because I like the simplicity with her outfit. The other one is a bit too much for me🙂 My stardoll username is: NeonOrange

11. 13 katyperrycupcak June 13, 2015 at 11:11 pm

I love the total simplicity and classiness that -lady_sweet- has in this look! She totally rocks those buns.

I do like that v.voleraine tried to do something very out there and unique, clasing colours and prints, but I feel that it is just not so much to my personal taste as the outfit by -lady_sweet-

My Username : katyperrycupcak

12. 14 Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 12:38 am

I love -Lady_Sweet-‘s look more than V.Voleraine’s for many reasons. For one -Lady_Sweet-‘s look is more minimalistic and very effortless. On the other hand, V. Voleraine’s look is kind of too over done. I also feel like -Lady_Sweet-‘s look has a gruge vibe to it, which is really in.
    Username: Gurlypurr

13. 15 Angel June 14, 2015 at 1:27 am

I love -Lady_Sweet-‘s look because, it’s not inappropriate, her outfits cute, it’s not over done, and she knows how to rock those buns!
    Love,
    (Username for stardoll)PinkBlueAngle

14. 16 ForeverTNKID (@fanfromPakistan) June 14, 2015 at 7:15 am

-Lady_Sweet pulls of the space bun look with an elegant yet simple outfit,focusing on plain simple colors which go extremely well with this whole get up,the space buns stand out and are the hero of the look,showing clearly that they can be rocked for a classic evening look or as part of a fun,party get up.(username;almostanangel)

15. 17 kim // ima_dreamer June 14, 2015 at 7:39 am

-Lady_Sweet’s look is amazing, all of the pieces match and her doll overall is very classy. (username : ima_dreamer)

16. 18 i_am_ana June 14, 2015 at 9:18 am

i love v.voleraine look, because it is simply flawless and fits well together!

17. 19 i_am_ana June 14, 2015 at 9:23 am

i am utterly in love with v.voleraine’s flawless look! The way she pulls off that amazing hairstyle amazes me, and if I ever got the chance to say the hair was mine, I would be incredibly proud! Everything v.voleraine is wearing makes me think she is a role model to everyone!

18. 20 i_am_ana June 14, 2015 at 9:25 am

v.voleraine is incredible! i can understand her style ad she is a role model! my username is: i_am_ana

19. 21 faihrykid June 14, 2015 at 10:50 am

-Lady_Sweet looks amazing with the white on white. I like that the face and hair contrast with the outfit! User: faihrykid

20. 22 Kristina June 14, 2015 at 12:43 pm

I think -Lady_Sweet- wore it better, because this white dress and her dark skin are perfect together and she is not exaggerated with jewelry. User: KristinaRicalde

21. 23 ahilamzaman June 14, 2015 at 2:01 pm

for me V.Voleraine is better. t’s hair color is perfect for the doll and outfit and ofc the headband looking awesome so it’s V.Voleraine😀

22. 24 Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 3:56 pm

In my opinion I think “-Lady_Sweet-” wore this hairstyle the best.
    “V.Voleraine” wore it in blue, but with so many different colours in the outfit, like the red dress, gold jacket, silver shoes and loads of gold accessories, I swear I’m blinded. It was an okay styling, for a fun kinda look with loads going on, and the blue hair made it kinda quirky and bright but my favourite that I choose had to be “-Lady_Sweet-” ; here’s why:
    “-Lady_Sweet-“, styled a simple yet gorgeous look, combining the ‘Sleeveless Neoprene Dress’ from the Melbourne Minimalism Tribute, with white shoes to match and a gold purse for colour. Her hair was brown and the overall styling looked classy and simple. The colours just click with her dark skin tone and her dark lippy gives her a natural yet bold look for her face.🙂

Stardoll Username: ‘pawpower9’

23. 25 Martina.M. June 14, 2015 at 5:16 pm

I like both, but I prefer v.voleraine’s look.
    It wasn’t an easy decision, because thwy’re so different!
    Anyway, v.voleraine styled a very original look and the result is amazing! Compliments!

24. 26 rebecca.connor June 14, 2015 at 5:53 pm

I prefer v.voleraine’s look but only just, i liked how she really made it her own

25. 27 rebecca.connor June 14, 2015 at 5:54 pm

also my stardoll name is the rebecca.connor

26. 28 Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 7:27 pm

I think -Lady_Sweet- wore this hairstyle best as it goes perfectly with her simple white dress

username: daliie

27. 29 Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 8:15 pm

-Lady_Sweet- wore it best in my opinion. Although, v.voleraine’s outfit it very bright and summery, I think -Lady_Sweet-‘s outfit was a little better put together.

username: princessluoma

28. 30 luoma June 14, 2015 at 8:20 pm

In my opinion, -Lady_Sweet- wore it best. Although, v.voleraine’s outfit was very quirky and out there with the blue hair, I liked -Lady_Sweet-‘s outfit more. Her outfit was better put together than the other one.

username: princessluoma

29. 33 sophia June 15, 2015 at 1:13 am

i think -Lady_Sweet- wore it better! It’s not just how the hair looks on the doll but it depends on the clothing too! v.voleraine’s style was kind of out of place and this hair looks better on simpler outfits.
    username: AiriSuzuki101

30. 34 Violet June 15, 2015 at 6:37 am

I prefer -lady_sweet-‘s simple use of the hair. v.voleraine’s look is a bit cluttered and the accents don’t match as well as I would like.
    user: VioletSmile85

31. 35 i_am_ana June 15, 2015 at 1:07 pm

username: i_am_ana
    v.voleraine is stunning, because she can look fabulous and does not overload her outfit!! 😛

32. 36 Stardollsmiwed (Missladycool8) June 15, 2015 at 6:32 pm

In my own Opinion, -Lady_Sweet- Looks simple, And fantastic with the hair, And the outfit. I Vote for her, Because honestly, In real life is more probably that we use -Lady_Sweet- Hair and outfit, that the other girl.
    My username is: Missladycool8