Who Wore it Best – Summer Overcoat

We can’t get enough of the stark whites from PPQ’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection, and by the looks of it, neither can our fashion-forward dolls!

The “Long White Overcoat” from this release is quite the stunning Summer essential, and it can really freshen up any outfit! The trendy katyperrycupcak and bonjomadam1 are great examples when it comes to how to use this piece in great style.

Who do YOU think wore it best? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to share your Stardoll username. You might get lucky enough to receive this item as a gift!

150523If you love the looks, you can get them here!

18 Responses to “Who Wore it Best – Summer Overcoat”

1. 1 zoubida May 23, 2015 at 1:21 pm

I think bonjomadam1 got it right …so chic and classy ♥♥ I would totally wore it like that but katyperrycupcake wasn’t that bad I mean I love her hair and her .. but bad choice in the shoes and pants ….tThank you and my doll name is zoubida.z

2. 2 Anonymous May 23, 2015 at 3:17 pm

I really like both looks, but if I had to choose I would pick the one on the left. my name is PAISLEY16GLOSSY thanks

3. 3 Anonymous May 23, 2015 at 5:42 pm

I actually love Katyperrycupcak look. She gives a little elegant streetside look to the coat.Bonjomadam1 however gives more of a bunchy-ness to the jumpsuit underneath. Although its simple, the tassles with the black shoes just don’t blend well.

4. 4 beccadvorak18 May 23, 2015 at 6:03 pm

bonjomadam1 looks great, I love the pastel purple paired with the white. my username is beccadvorak18

5. 6 Phoebe May 23, 2015 at 7:26 pm

I think that bonjomadam1 looks great and all the clothes really go well with each other.
    Sweetie_luv99

6. 7 Anonymous May 23, 2015 at 10:20 pm

katyperrycupcak looks better with her boyfriend jeans and prefesional heels. My username is fenorina146

7. 8 Anonymous May 23, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Both outfits are really well combined. However I like katyperrycupcak´s better; aside from the shoes, the color combination is really harmonious.
    Bonjomadam1 created an eye-catching contrast, but doesn´t quite convince me.
    My username is stellairis6.

8. 9 Anonymous May 23, 2015 at 10:53 pm

I think Katyperrycupcak rocked the look. She made a casual outift with denim jeans and a plain shirt pretty dressy with a formal coat.I really like the bright colors in the jeans and purse. -Elura

9. 10 Anonymous May 24, 2015 at 1:41 am

eins o-o

10. 11 tisya May 24, 2015 at 8:09 am

I will choose bonjomadam1. The romper is soo classy and sweet for summer. The short bob gives out the fresh look. The white coat just helps to make it more fresh. My username is ariana.becker

11. 12 Anonymous May 24, 2015 at 11:33 am

bonjommadam1. I like the contrast between the dark hair/makeup and the pale coat and pastel romper. I am fairisadora

12. 13 Martina.M. May 24, 2015 at 2:53 pm

I don’t like them very much, but maybe I prefer bonjomadam1

Martina.M.

13. 14 POP May 24, 2015 at 3:02 pm

katyperrycupcak.

happyrainbowpop

14. 15 Anonymous May 25, 2015 at 9:47 pm

I love katyperrycupcak. in this look I just think it’s elegant and classy with they boyfriend jeans

layla140

15. 16 stylequeenglow May 27, 2015 at 3:34 pm

I prefer the one on the right, which is Bonjomadam1. Her look is almost flawless-it just have some flaws here and there. Katyperrycupcak’s look does not seem to match-the jeans and heels do not really match, resulting in a clash with the rest of the outfit. But, I agree that both are good ones.
    -VictoriaChic07

16. 17 julia pereira May 28, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Katyperrycupcak
    Odorei ficom bem melhor de q a otra apesar de ter mt branco é um look mt estiloso.

17. 18 Anonymous May 29, 2015 at 1:56 pm