Are you the motherly type or… not so much? Take the quiz to find out!
1. Your friend calls you in tears telling you she just broke up with her boyfriend. You…
a) Feel sorry for her. What else can you do?
b) Drop everything you’re doing to go provide her a shoulder to cry on
c) Ask her if she’s OK and if you can do anything do help
2. You’ve been invited to a kid’s birthday party.
a) Ugh. I need to find a good excuse to ditch it
b) I offer to get there early to help out with the preparations
c) Fun! I’ll be sure to drop by and bring a nice gift
3. Which of the following you would consider more important?
a) Being fun
b) Being supportive
c) Being kind
4. How do feel about spending time with your family?
a) It’s a bit of a chore… I’d rather hang out with my friends
b) It’s super important. Family comes first!
c) I enjoy big family gatherings now and then, but really appreciate some alone time
5. You’ve been invited to a night out with friends.
a) Aw, yeah! I need to find an amazing outfit, stat!
b) I’d rather skip it, but I’ll make an appearance if pressed. I don’t want to offend anyone…
c) Cool. Sounds fun!
6. You see a little boy crying at the mall. Apparently he strayed and got lost. You…
a) Continue shopping… it’s not my problem!
b) Offer to stand beside him until you find his parents
c) Contact a security guard to go help him
7. It’s Friday night. You are looking forward to…
b) Sleeping in tomorrow!
c) Having a whole weekend to relax and have fun!
Add up your scores and see what you got!
Mostly A’s: Not Yo Mama
Mostly B’s: A Mom at Heart
Mostly C’s: Kid Friendly