Who Wore it Best? – Shrug it Off

Mister or Miss, it makes no matter! The “Garcon Shrug” seems to be flying of the virtual shelves in Starplaza…

This versatile piece can be easily thrown over basically whatever and add a debonair charm to your look!

Who do you think wore it best this time? Tell us in the comments and you’ll have the chance to get your very own Garcon Shrug!
Pssst: Don’t forget to share your Stardoll username😉

150509

Do you love these looks? You can get them here!

17 Responses to “Who Wore it Best? – Shrug it Off”

1. 1 ella May 9, 2015 at 3:03 pm

i love it it is amazing my username is xxella_bellaxx

2. 3 ella May 9, 2015 at 3:06 pm

it is me again ella so like i said i love it it is amazing my username is xxella_bellaxx i think glosnacriza wore it the best i think

3. 4 emma May 9, 2015 at 3:19 pm

hey im emma so i think that glosnaCriza wore it the best i love her style
    i like type of punk style so i think she wore it the best byee x

4. 5 emma May 9, 2015 at 3:20 pm

also its me again emma so i forgot my username is xx-emma-xx1090 byee

5. 6 I. May 9, 2015 at 5:07 pm

GlosnaCriza is sooo beautiful with the “Garcon Shrug”
    My username : 78Melody

6. 7 Anonymous May 9, 2015 at 7:27 pm

GlosnaCisza wore it best, because I love the way she paired it with the cutoff shorts. My username is beccadvorak18.

7. 8 ¶hoenyx May 9, 2015 at 7:39 pm

I think geeinmyheart wore it best…But the girl paired it skillfully and awesomely too….
    I can’t decide.😛
    By the way…my username is PhoenyxRicha.
    Don’t forget the y in phoenyx!!!
    (Anyways…I don’t think I’m lucky enough to get that shrug, but what harm in trying right?)

8. 10 Anonymous May 9, 2015 at 9:27 pm

If I’m honest, they both rock the shrug! ‘Geeinmyheart’ had a cool combination of dark colours connecting with the shrug, whilst ‘GlosnaCisza’ had a chill style with the cut-off shorts and hat. They both styled it great but if I had to pick one, I’d go with ‘Geeinmyheart’. 10/10 for both though!🙂
    Username: Pawpower9🙂

9. 14 Martina.M. May 10, 2015 at 11:59 pm

I love both!

Martina.M.

10. 15 rebecca.connor June 14, 2015 at 5:56 pm

i love both, but i think i like how much more grunge it looks on GlosnaCisza
    rebecca.connor

11. 16 shelly June 14, 2015 at 7:30 pm

I prefer GlosnaCisza’s look as it works well with her bowler hat

12. 17 shelly June 14, 2015 at 7:30 pm