Who Wore “It Girls” Best?

Exciting times in this edition of Who Wore it Best!

Stunning dolls maymiex and GaGa.109 showed us that It Girls’ “Sheer Lounge Pants” surely are versatile! The styling of these pants leave no doubt as to the difference a jacket makes…

Let us know who YOU think wore it best! Leave a comment sharing your opinion and your Stardoll username – one lucky commenter will be selected and receive these fabulous pants as a GIFT!

150425

Want the looks? Get them here!

24 Responses to “Who Wore “It Girls” Best?”

1. 1 teenager8 April 25, 2015 at 4:35 pm

I think GaGa.109 wore it best, coz the over all look is very classy n the black n gold combination never goes out of vogue. And all this matched with a perfect updo hair, just love the look ^.^

2. 2 MirenaB22 April 25, 2015 at 4:52 pm

I think maymiex wore it best, because her outfit looks fresher and young. I think it would be an excellent look for a festival or something like that.

3. 3 starmisele April 25, 2015 at 4:53 pm

I think Maymiex wore it best. I like the look, it something fresh and light but also it is fashion^^.

4. 4 vampirefreak11 April 25, 2015 at 5:01 pm

i think maymeix wore it the best
    not only does her clothing compliment the pants but her features and hair all add to the sophisticated and sleek look,
    her look is an easy going just pulled on
    not planned

5. 5 Thá Assunçao April 25, 2015 at 6:29 pm

I think maymeix used better, because it exudes a lightness …

6. 6 shania April 25, 2015 at 7:02 pm

i think maymeix wore it best because everything flows like her hair and make-up …..

7. 7 IcyBrit April 25, 2015 at 7:38 pm

maymiex

8. 9 radad9 April 25, 2015 at 10:01 pm

My username: radad9 I think that GaGa.109 wore it best because her look is classy and at the same time it is a fashionable combination!❤❤ But maymiex did a great job with her outfit too!❤❤

9. 11 ...Fannie... April 25, 2015 at 10:25 pm

maymiex wore it better! i like boho style, soooo yep

10. 12 Martina.M. April 25, 2015 at 11:34 pm

I prefer maymiex’s, but I like GaGa’s also🙂
    They are so different, and the decision is so hard!

Martina.M.

11. 13 Edge Sherine April 26, 2015 at 1:23 am

I think both looks are very creative, however I prefer Gaga.109’s outfit more, because not only is that outfit classy, it is also a combination of different looks…wearing it with the full length top, made it a semi-formal look, by adding the jacket, she made it into a business outfit, and by adding the sun glasses made the entire creation into a semi-formal chic look….Great styling.
    My game name is TorontoGirl.

12. 14 Anonymous April 26, 2015 at 1:49 am

Ι ΤΗΙΝΚ ΜΑΥΜΙΕΧ

13. 15 Anonymous April 26, 2015 at 1:51 am

ΜΑΥΜΙΕΧ

14. 16 Anonymous April 26, 2015 at 2:55 am

I think gaga106 wore it best although maymiex was rocking the black under the see through but gaga106s outfit was probrably more appropriate and it i had to pick one i would pick gaga106 and i could understand why maymeix wore the pants like that. THESE LADIES HAVE GREAT SENSE OF STYLE

15. 17 Directioner9895 April 26, 2015 at 9:47 am

Maymiex’s outfit is really pretty,but I prefer GaGa.109’s outfit more.It’s classy and I think it’s the perfect styling for these pants.

16. 18 cutie-girl April 26, 2015 at 2:01 pm

i like maymiex even though gaga106 was rocking them and the jaket but maymiex stood out i know why she wore it like that so i prefer maymiex becouse she look classy and nice and that outfit looks great for a sunny day

17. 19 Beebo67 April 26, 2015 at 2:05 pm

I think they both wore it best, they’re both very unique and lovely styles. Fashion is what you make it and you can’t compete two very differing styles.

18. 20 BabeSuperangel April 27, 2015 at 5:01 am

I prefer Gaga.109, other than her hair, I just like her concept and use of pants better than maymiex.

19. 21 Stardoll : violetkittytarz Gerçek : Sevilay April 27, 2015 at 8:58 am

maymiex very nice jacket, shoes , top, bottom , socks , bag, necklace , itself so everything is very nice. I can not find any suspicion or a defect.
    Gaga.109 also ,
    It is very nice,
    Jacket, top , trousers, shoes , bags , bracelets , glasses and he is very nice.I can not find any suspicion or a defect.
    Gaga.109 also ,
    It is very nice,
    Jacket, top , trousers, shoes , bags , bracelets , glasses and he is very nice.

20. 22 fanticzka April 27, 2015 at 9:55 am

Unlock my account!
    fanticzka4

21. 23 fanticzka April 27, 2015 at 9:56 am

Unlock my account!
    fanticzka4

22. 24 Jual Kue Kering Lebaran JnC May 2, 2015 at 4:24 pm

I hardly leave comments, but i did some searching and wound up
    here Who Wore It Girls Best? | The Official Stardoll Blog.

And I actually do have some questions for you if it’s
    allright. Is it only me or does it give the impression like some of the responses come across like they are written by brain dead people?😛 And, if you are posting on additional places, I’d like tto follow
    anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a listt of every one of your communal pages like your Facebook page,
    twitter feed, or linkedin profile?