Sunday Quiz: The Enchanted Forest

Let’s do something a little bit different – and exciting – this Sunday!

Grab pen and paper, and write down THE FIRST THING that comes into your mind. Be honest!

REMEMBER: do not take the results as ‘set in stone’. This kind of psychological tests help you to identify flaws that could be changed for the better.

This test is called: The Enchanted Forest

Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 11.36.47Stardoll member sdoreymenano’s suite

Ok, let’s start!

1. You are walking alone in a forest, who would you like to be with?

2. You continue with your stroll in the forest. Suddenly, a wild animal appears. Which animal do you see?

3. What happens next between the animal and you?

4. You are deep in the soul of the forest. The path has guided you into a clearing, where there’s a house. Slowly you realize that it’s the house of your dreams! How big is that house?

5. Does the house of your dreams have a fence or something that protects it?

6. You decide to enter into it to explore. Now you’re in the dining room, the table is in front of you. Describe what you see on the table and what’s surrounding it.

7. It’s time to leave the house, you decide to exit through the back door. In your way you see a mug on the floor. What material is it made of?

8. What do you do with the mug?

And now, here comes the analyses:

1. The person you thought of is the most important one, at this moment, in your life.

2. The size of the animal you saw, represents the perception you have towards the size of your problems.

3. The degree of interaction that you have with the wild animal, represents how you manage your problems. For instance: if you have an active or passive attitude towards them.

4. The size of the house of your dreams represents how ambitious you are to solve your problems.

5. If you didn’t see a fence, or any other kind of protective structure, indicates that you are a very open person. You welcome people at any moment, at any time. By the other hand, if you pictured a fence or any other kind of barrier, you tend to be more introvert. In this case, you wouldn’t enjoy that much receiving someone that you haven’t invited.

6. If on the table you didn’t visualize food, people or flowers, there is an indication of a certain degree of sadness.

7. The durability of the material the mug is made of, represents your perception of the relationship that you have with the person that you though of in the number 1 question. For instance, if the mug was made of dry ice, plastic or paper, your relationship is disposable. But if it was made of metal or ceramic, for example, you perceive that relationship as a long lasting one.

8. What you have decided to do with the mug, represents your attitude towards breaking up from a love relationship.

Let us know in the comments what you thought of this test, the time it made you have or whatever it made you feel!

We hope you enjoyed it!

Much love as always,

14 Responses to “Sunday Quiz: The Enchanted Forest”

1. 1 Anonymous February 1, 2015 at 5:12 pm

heyy, this test was awesome, I liked it, do come up with such things again, stardoll bethabetha :):)

2. 2 nicklodenstar February 1, 2015 at 7:52 pm

1. alone

2. a bear

3. I get longer it

4. not much, I don’t want a mansion, just a confortable house

5. yes

6. there is some food, it seens like a picnic table

7. it’s made of glass

8. nothing, leave the mug here

wow

3. 3 missmerylu2000m February 1, 2015 at 9:57 pm

The title very impressive! Sofia six Superb! Beautiful Quiz!

4. 4 AlexaDay February 2, 2015 at 3:30 pm

1- I would like is to Wesley
    2- A bear
    3- It depends or it can try to eat me or I can pet him Fezer
    4- I wish this house was a cottage not very large and well decorated
    5- Yes
    6- It has fruit on the table with some pancakes and wrapped the table just chairs
    7- It porcelain
    8 – Together and put on the table and rush

5. 5 Anonymous February 2, 2015 at 4:03 pm

1- my best friend
    2- a cheetah
    3- i run away
    4- a big mansion
    5- it has fences
    6- a large plate of food no, a dish!
    7-wood (its weird though)
    8-break it?

4. not much, I don’t want a mansion, just a confortable house

5. yes

6. there is some food, it seens like a picnic table

7. it’s made of glass

8. nothing, leave the mug here

9. 9 Sabrina February 4, 2015 at 9:04 am

Can Stardoll please do a BBC Sherlock quiz about which character you are next week?! PLEASEEE!?!?!

10. 10 Jxbarbie February 4, 2015 at 9:30 am

With Jesus

A Wolf

Hug it and show affection

A medium sized cottage

There is fruit and water

Ceramic

Wash it and drink out of it, it’s a special mug

11. 11 Anonymous February 4, 2015 at 9:40 am

That quiz was amazing ! One of my favourites ♥ I really enjoyed it.

12. 12 booking dj February 5, 2015 at 4:51 pm

1- my best friend
    2- a cheetah
    3- i run away
    4- a big mansion
    5. yes
    6. there is some food, it seens like a picnic table
    7. it’s made of glass
    8. nothing, leave the mug here

i just love this!

13. 13 disposableatomizer February 10, 2015 at 8:57 am

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the
    time and actual effort to make a very good article…but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot andd never manage to get anything done.

14. 14 Anonymous March 31, 2015 at 4:48 pm