Featured Suite: rosieDawn

Take a look at rosieDawn’s amazing Suite! Each room is packed with interesting design and creativity, and going through her Suite is like taking a journey. CLICK HERE to check it out yourself!

rosieDawn has a dining room, kitchen, outdoor spaces, a gorgeous Chanel-inspired loft and so much more!

She has even recreated the White House!

One of our favorites is this outdoor scene complete with a wild horse and animated water.

Well done, rosieDawn – your Suite is amazing!

Do you know anyone whose Suite you think we should feature? Let us know in the comments!

8 Responses to “Featured Suite: rosieDawn”

1. 1 katyperrycupcak October 13, 2014 at 11:14 am

I LOVE this post! RosieDawn has a gorgeous doll and suite and the pic captures it perfectly.

Rerehepf is another doll whose doll and suite I love, and it would be cool of you guys would check her out 🙂

I posted in stardollstarspot (my blog for my favorite/unique/cool dolls) about her! I found her suite today after she’d visited a friend of mine and I’d love if you could check her out!

See my blogpost:

2. 2 Claire Whitely October 13, 2014 at 12:39 pm

She’s so creative! I loved the white House , She deserved be featured her suites are amazing and you can tell she put a lot of effort on it. Good Job Stardoll! JBJOVI’s suite should be featured! It is pretty cool as well.

3. 3 DiamondDreams October 13, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Amazing suite! It’s so cool. You should feature Alwaysmissbecca’s suite! It’s also really nice!

4. 5 annabelle October 13, 2014 at 7:13 pm

your house is sooooooooooo cute omg

5. 6 LillySyl October 13, 2014 at 8:15 pm

This post practically ends the competition among semifinalists by the USA. RosieDawn received the deserved support from Administration Stardoll and will certainly be the finalist by the USA. The USA will be represented – by RosieDawn – with much beauty, creativity, elegance and good taste! Rosie already have my vote secured in the final! I hope to see her as the MSW 2014! Very good luck, Rosie!!!

• 7 Anonymous October 14, 2014 at 7:56 pm

Thank you for the kind remark Lilly, but this blog has nothing to do with the MSW competition. There are many fantastic looking and very creative dolls in the semi’s including yourself dear! The Stardoll population will pick the winner. I wish the best of luck to them all! Love ya Lilly

6. 8 amazon December 18, 2015 at 10:28 am

Hello mates, good pos aand good urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.