HUNKYDORYs Stardoll Diary (part 2)

Guest blogger: HUNKYDORYs

We’ll all be beginners sometime and it doesn’t matter if it’s today, if it was

yesterday or even 3 years ago. What matters is that in the end the work

you’ve done will be worth all the time practicing.

Maybe a year after joining Stardoll again, my work started to improve and

for the first time I could actually sell wigs in my bazaar without the need of

advertising them, but that wasn’t the end. If you want to keep yourself at

the top you always have to come up with new ideas and keep people being

interested in you, because there’s new competition out there everyday that

keeps getting better and harder.

That’s when I got inspired to make my own YouTube channel. Why not show

people my talent but also teach them how to do the same in such a fun way

as in a video tutorial? As a person I’ve always wanted to be someone that

people can look up to, because being able to inspire people is a goal I’ve

always tried to reach for and having a YouTube channel just might be the way

to reach out to some dollies who’s looking for inspiration, the same way I did.

Today I have a Stardoll related account on a lot of social medias, such as

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and I’m also thinking about starting my own

Stardoll Tumblr account. I’m not sure if it’s too much for me to call myself an

established member at Stardoll, but sitting in the actual Stardoll office, writing

this post today makes me proud of myself, and that’s an amazing feeling.

Everyone should feel proud of himself or herself every time they accomplish

something good and making my way to the top was one way.

With this post I hope I can inspire more dollies to follow their dreams in

the future on this amazing website. Remember, you’re able to accomplish

ANYTHING as long as you believe in yourself

– Hunkydorys

CLICK HERE to visit HUNKYDORYs!

11 Responses to “HUNKYDORYs Stardoll Diary (part 2)”

1. 1 Anonymous October 10, 2014 at 9:24 am

So awesome and its been fun following your journey. Thanks for sharing it with us

2. 2 Eliana SD October 10, 2014 at 9:42 am

aww :’) thanks HUNKYDORYs! ♥

3. 3 Anonymous October 10, 2014 at 12:37 pm

قواو

4. 4 AnitooWee Stardoll October 10, 2014 at 6:34 pm

You’re so amazing person Olivia 🙂 I love your style and your doll Thank’s so much for sharing your story with us and giving advises 🙂

5. 5 missmerylu2000m October 10, 2014 at 6:38 pm

They are in front of this pc .. while I see a video clip of a song … but then when there is a light that intrigues you and you want to see what it is then yes you have to look up, open your eyes and simply say. to exist .. thanks

6. 6 missmerylu2000m October 10, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Sono davanti a questo pc.. mentre vedo un videoclip di una canzone … ma poi quando c’è una luce che ti incuriosisce e vuoi vedere di cosa si tratta allora sì che bisogna alzare lo sguardo, aprire gli occhi e dire semplicemente… grazie di esistere

7. 11 imanuelly7 December 7, 2014 at 7:22 am

Stardoll a strike a posse vai vir esse mês ?e vai sair que dia ?por favor me informe sobre isso