HUNKYDORYs Stardoll Diary (part 1)

Guest blogger: HUNKYDORYs

The journey from a beginner at Stardoll to an intern at Stardoll HQ

You just might know me as my doll HUNKYDORYs, but today I’ve decided

to let you get to know my story and me. My name is Olivia and I’m a young girl

from Denmark who currently lives in Sweden with my

family. I’m 15 years old and I started as a member at Stardoll already in

2007. Remembering my brother playing on a super pink website filled with

paper dolls that you could dress, put makeup on and even play mini games

with really fascinated me, as an eight year old little girl. Immediately, I felt

the need to create my own dolly and get my personal account to “dress to

impress” and I became a mini addict to the website in less than a heartbeat.

Playing Stardoll for maybe a year or two, I decided to take a break for

a while and made a comeback in 2012 on HUNKYDORYs, my main account.

Being more grown up, I was ready to start over again – and I had a plan. A

pretty awesome one.

Having a goal trying to reach for the top I started creating wigs already at day

one and trust me, the first year it never really was a very pretty sight. Well,

for me it wasn’t, but I improved everyday and tried my best not giving up,

which was one of the most important parts in my whole journey. Being able

to believe in myself even at times when I felt like giving up, and trust me on

this one, just because the result of what you’ve done doesn’t turn out looking

absolutely incredible today doesn’t mean it can’t tomorrow.

CLICK HERE to visit HUNKYDORYs Suite.

Don’t miss the second part of HUNKYDORYs diary – coming tomorrow!

11 Responses to “HUNKYDORYs Stardoll Diary (part 1)”

1. 1 Anonymous October 9, 2014 at 9:58 am

Thanks for inspiring us and reminding us to never give up =)

2. 2 Arki.SD October 9, 2014 at 11:49 am

Wow! 😮 Very inspirational!

3. 3 DiamondDreams October 9, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Wow! This looks like it’s going to be a very inspiring story. Can’t wait to read part two! ♡

4. 4 missmerylu2000m October 9, 2014 at 1:09 pm

This site also fascinated me … I wish you good luck for this journey you are about to face indescribable !!!

5. 5 madison October 9, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Hey i wanted to ask you how do u make a stardoll blog,and btw im wearing your wig and i love it:)

6. 8 metallicaevil October 9, 2014 at 3:17 pm

This is amazing, u are so lucky to visit the HQ =) congrats

7. 9 Veronica October 9, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Well! That’s nice.I’m on Stardoll since 2006 and well… I’m not famous or known. I really tried but I’m extremelly impatient with making wigs etc.
    I guess the only thing to become famous is : a) having sh*tload of stardollars b)spam everywhere c)create things
    But of course our best fashion creators are on the list because they sell projects between them for 2 sd but that’s a different story
    xx

8. 11 Laura October 10, 2014 at 1:00 am

What amazing and incredible person you are :’ i admire you !