Featured Designer: maria-0077

Maria-0077’s latest collection is a Moschino tribute which is fun and fresh with lots of colors and cute details. We can’t wait till spring!

gHrlP6

9 Responses to “Featured Designer: maria-0077”

1. 1 sdcUser September 25, 2014 at 8:10 am

The semifinals are a JOKE.

Less than a quater of those countries who participated are even up there.

China is among them, yet they are one of the top countries! ?!? Who the heck decided this???

Plus theres so few competitors at all we mine as well skip the semis and ho straight to finals.

Everyone put in so much money and work yet get no recognition! Africa has no representative at all!!!!.

This is racist, I’ll say.

You can’t even blame greed, because there’s no money to be gained from it. And EVERYONE hates it. Want proof? Check stardolls instagram.

2. 4 Milena September 26, 2014 at 1:38 am

I agree with you guys, and also I think it’s bad you can only vote for your own country in the semis, because then obviously the countries who has more members will get more votes and that doesn’t seem fair.

3. 5 ILikeCatsKat September 26, 2014 at 11:30 pm

I would love to get featured! I’m spreading diabetes awareness and I want to get to the MSW Finals!
    My username is Yilin-NyanCat

4. 6 Anonymous September 27, 2014 at 1:04 am

I agree too, but stardoll has only so much to give us! Please appreciate the things stardoll does for us, they do a lot!

5. 7 RockMisslara10 September 27, 2014 at 4:09 pm

i want a moshino tribute on stardoll!!!!!!

6. 8 Ana Margarida September 28, 2014 at 6:35 pm