Stardoll Lookalike: Ariana Grande

MomoSakuraChan123 created this amazing video showing you how to get a realistic Ariana Grande look for your stardoll. Check it out!

8 Responses to “Stardoll Lookalike: Ariana Grande”

1. 1 Casablancadawn August 12, 2014 at 8:33 am

Close up, the shadestick alterations look really really weird, and I wasn’t took sure about the final result, but the ending look was gorgeous! I loved it! Another thing was that the video itself looked a bit hurried, but in the end I loved it! You should definitely make some more videos, MomoSakuraChan123. You’re a natural at it and this is the best Ariana Grande look I’ve ever seen!

2. 2 matejadivjak96 August 12, 2014 at 3:04 pm

I just love her eyes, they’re so sweet and I’m wondering how do they do their make up. Has anyone seen a good tutorial or something because I really want to learn to do my make up like this.

3. 3 Elvira August 12, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Hello, I am TeamElvira on stardoll, please, can you give me heart on de yearbook, please 😦

4. 4 Isabel_lolipop August 12, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Please make a lookalike:anna kendrick!

5. 5 laryssa August 12, 2014 at 10:45 pm

6. 6 Bella August 17, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I wonder how they do that? She does look exactly like Ariana Grande!

7. 7 Anonymous August 31, 2014 at 12:24 am

I like how you are this amazing video for yourself so wasssssssssssup