Sunday Quiz: Which Sweet Treat are You?

Are you a chocoholic, or do you prefer munching on a slice of fruit? Whether you’re sugar crazed like the cookie monster or prefer a bite now and then, it’s time to find out which sweet treat you are!

1. Which colors do you prefer?

a) Pretty pastels

b) Classic combinations

c) Patterns and bright colors

2. Pick a profession!

a) Pastry chef or interior designer

b) Writer or architect

c) Travel journalist or athlete

3. How would you describe your sense of fashion?

a) Pretty, girly

b) Classy, feminine

c) Mixed, colorful

4. You want a snack, so you reach for…

a) A pretty napkin and plate

b) The fridge

c) A knife and cutting board

5. Pick a dress style!

a) Floral print, knee length

b) Little black designer dress

c) Flowing, printed maxi

6. Where would you choose to relax?

a) My garden

b) A chic restaurant

c) A sandy beach

7. Finally, what couldn’t you live without?

a) Delicious food & sweets

b) My wardrobe & shoes

c) Adventure & fun

Now, put those snacks away, it’s to add up your scores!

Mostly A: You are macarons! You are sweet and delicate. Your style is often girly, with pretty dresses and romantic influences. You enjoy spending time with your closest friends and family, but you enjoy your own company too, reading or maybe making things. You are patient and kind, and a great friend to those who get to know the real you.

Mostly B: You are chocolate! You are the classic sweet treat, and come in many varieties. You are classy and fashion conscious, and a great source for style tips! Your friends know you as the stylish one, and they can always rely on you for care and support.

Mostly C: You are an exotic fruit punch! You are a colorful character, always looking for fun. Your style is eclectic and fun, and you can always be relied on to bring a group together. You are a social butterfly who can talk to anyone, as long as you are not too busy hunting down your next adventure.

Which sweet treat are you, and what would you like to be quizzed on next? Make sure to tell us in the comments!

15 Responses to “Sunday Quiz: Which Sweet Treat are You?”

1. 1 SOLESTRUCKSD July 27, 2014 at 8:48 am

Mostly A: I am macarons! I am sweet and delicate. My style is often with romantic influences. I enjoy spending time with my closest friends and family, but I enjoy my own company too, reading or maybe making things. I am patient and kind, and a great friend to those who get to know the real me. #stardoll #candy #personality #quiz #quiz yourself #sunday quiz #sweets ♡

2. 2 kennedymola@gmail.com July 27, 2014 at 9:19 am

a,a,b,b,c,c,b…!!!oh i’m chocolate…quiz on which hair style do we prefer….thankzzzz caliiie:-*

3. 3 Shinta Dewi July 27, 2014 at 9:22 am

1. Which colors do you prefer? a) Pretty pastels
    2. Pick a profession! a) Pastry chef or interior designer
    3. How would you describe your sense of fashion? c) Mixed, colorful
    4. You want a snack, so you reach for…a) A pretty napkin and plate
    5. Pick a dress style! b) Little black designer dress
    6. Where would you choose to relax? c) A sandy beach
    7. Finally, what couldn’t you live without? b) My wardrobe & shoes
    Snack :
    Mostly B: You are chocolate! You are the classic sweet treat, and come in many varieties. You are classy and fashion conscious, and a great source for style tips! Your friends know you as the stylish one, and they can always rely on you for care and support.

4. 6 tala July 27, 2014 at 11:56 am

im mostly C so im an exotic fruit punch quiz us on personality like what type of people are we.

5. 7 Charlotte July 27, 2014 at 4:30 pm

I got a draw between A and B!!! Can we have a quiz on which celebrity we are most like? Thanks, Charlotte ;D

6. 8 Anonymous July 27, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Legal

7. 9 Anonymous July 28, 2014 at 1:58 pm

I cant belive I landed on choclate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. 11 DiamondDreams July 29, 2014 at 12:14 am

I had mostly As, so I am a macaron! The description really fits me!

9. 12 laura Coronell July 31, 2014 at 1:31 am

1:a,2B,3:a,4:A, 5:a, 6:B, 7:*a*

10. 13 Anonymous August 4, 2014 at 8:12 pm

You are macarons! You are sweet and delicate. Your style is often girly, with pretty dresses and romantic influences. You enjoy spending time with your closest friends and family, but you enjoy your own company too, reading or maybe making things. You are patient and kind, and a great friend to those who get to know the real you.You are chocolate! You are the classic sweet treat, and come in many varieties. You are classy and fashion conscious, and a great source for style tips! Your friends know you as the stylish one, and they can always rely on you for care and support.