Staff Picks: Furry Friends

If you are an animal lover, Furry Friends is the shop for you! You can find adorable pets to live in your Suite or to run around in your sunny garden, and they won’t get fur on your clothes or make on the carpet! Here are some of our favorite cuties from the store.

Miss Spring (8SD), with pretty flowers on her tiny head, is the perfect puppy for cuddling on the lawn.

Hug Me (10SD) are the best kitten friends! Balu (10SD) just loves playing, so he can have a game of tag with these pretty butterflies (80SC)

After all that playing around, no wonder they’re sleepy! Puppy I am too tired (11SD) and kitten Sleeping Beauty (7SD) take a nap next to each other after a long day.

Which is your favorite furry friend?

8 Responses to “Staff Picks: Furry Friends”

1. 1 Anonymous June 25, 2014 at 1:47 pm

I love the pets they are SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!! My fave is the puppy with the flower headband he/she is the cutest.

2. 2 Anonymous June 25, 2014 at 6:20 pm

I want all the pets, but I don’t have enough money :[

3. 3 Anonymous June 25, 2014 at 10:27 pm

its soooooooo cute i want it

4. 4 Anonymous June 26, 2014 at 3:16 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5. 5 http://butydlaciebie.org.pl June 27, 2014 at 2:09 pm

if you are good at storing in daily life, but you still have to find your wanted clothes in wardrobe for a few
    times, the reason would be that such cloth itself is hidden at the dead zone so that it is not easy to find.
    A detailed examination should enable you to decide if working from home is for you.

If you see a headline you want featured here, shoot me an email.

6. 7 Dorina July 19, 2014 at 1:53 pm

I want all ,,,but i have 0 sd..

7. 8 Lexi bish ;) July 21, 2014 at 2:44 pm