Who Wore it Best?

We are just amazed by the outstanding level of creativity that exists within the Stardoll family. It’s so exciting to see the different styles that you come up with! Every time is such a delight to “re-realize” what a talented bunch of young creatives you are.

This week we have been hooked on the “HotBuys Bronze Top” from the Rio Chicas collection. This exquisite and versatile piece of wardrobe has inspired dolls around the “stardollsphere” to create so many and different outfits. From chic to hippie, from glam to punk… It has been proven that this piece is a MUST-HAVE.

Check how “mirdith” (left) and “Corse4” (right) have so nicely styled the “HotBuys Bronze Top”; and of course we want to know your opinion: who wore it best? Comment!

Love,

Hailey

13 Responses to “Who Wore it Best?”

1. 1 DiamondDreams June 19, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Love it! They’re both really cute.

2. 2 Stardoll User June 19, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Dear Stardoll:
    I am a superstar member, but I still think its un fair that like everything costs stardollars, and non superstars don’t get to do the fun stuff superstars can do. This is very greedy to all of your kind members that give money to you for nothing but your greddyness. I am very disappointed in you and your staff that do nothing about this unfair greddyness. why can`t every member a superstar for 1 year or month with 350 stardollars for free?

3. 6 bluesparkle5 June 19, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Ughh hard to choose. But honestly I say Mirdith.

4. 7 leahwolff15 June 20, 2014 at 7:40 am

Hey, Dolls! Please visit my blog, stardollfreebiesblogger.wordpress.com
    I’ve worked hard on it and I’ll be posting NEW FREEBIE BLOGS EACH WEEK!

5. 8 Anonymous June 20, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Glad you saw these on my blog, Stardolls Most Wanted! It would be great if you could credit our blog since that is where you are getting your pictures. Thank you!

6. 9 plinio June 21, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Sou mais a wqwanjo a mais linda deste jogo

7. 10 Cătălina Kwon (@KatKKwon) June 22, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Such a great surprise to be featured on the blog! 🙂 ♥
    But I hope Stardoll will consider crediting SMW (Stardoll’s Most Wanted) in the future for the photos. ♥
    – Corse4