Chanel Tribute: Decor

Coco Chanel famously said: “Fashion changes, but style endures” – a statement which rings true of all of her own work, as well as the brand’s latest collections. Stardoll is proud to pay homage to this icon with the latest collection to hit Starplaza: Chanel Tribute Decor

We adore the clean lines and minimalism combined with gold and opulent luxury – a trademark of Chanel – and here are some of our absolute favorites.

Atelier couture mannequin 26SD / Chanel decor tribute box 10SD / Scent of coco 14SD / Motto affiche 22SD / Cocorico hat 11SD / N5 chandelier 27SD / Cambon 31 armchair 35SD

Along with the new collection, a perfectly suited background has also been released – Rue Lambon 31 (named after the address of the very first Chanel shop). And of course our model had to put on her favorite little black dress for the shopping occasion! Voile pantyhose 30SC / Pretty n’ Love sheer bow waist frock 16SD / Miss Sixty rafin bag 12SD / Miss Sixty Iliana shoes 14SD

9 Responses to “Chanel Tribute: Decor”

1. 1 camerondgoodwin23 May 31, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Hi! I really like your post. I’m Cameron and I’m very interested in fashion and style, especially Chanel. I think you would enjoy my posts; I would really appreciate a follow back! Thanks!

2. 2 leticia May 31, 2014 at 2:12 pm

hi I wanted to report an account called: misterdoug
      since he has been going over fake sd sites like winning it haquiou my account> leticia_leu and wanted to help because I want to rescue my stardoll account back please help me

3. 3 leila May 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

I LOVE STARDOLL 😀

4. 4 Anonymous May 31, 2014 at 9:49 pm

‘ OR 1 = 1 —

5. 5 Emery June 14, 2014 at 12:39 am

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into
    any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a
    lot of it is popping it up all over the internet
    without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being
    stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

6. 6 Damaris July 8, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a
    few minutes and actual effort to generate a superb article… but what can I
    say… I put things off a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

1. 1 buy garage door Trackback on March 9, 2015 at 8:22 pm