New hair design videos by HUNKYDORYs

HUNKYDORYs has a load of new videos! She does great hair! Check it out on YouTube!

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.05.10 AM

21 Responses to “New hair design videos by HUNKYDORYs”

1. 1 lou423 January 21, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I forgot my password on stardoll mo my e lou423 is that you can send a thank you bye this please zairi-lola@outlook.fr address

2. 2 Anonymous January 22, 2014 at 10:15 am

Dear sweet stardoll,

My name is a.Buffa and I can guarantee that I did not break any of those rules, therefore you have to refund my 479 stardollars ASAP. Three days have passed and I want to go bakc to dressing my doll and playing as usual. You already have all of my deatail. Please just visit my suite and see for yourself or I will start contacting you on facebook and twitter until all my money in bakc into my account. 479 stardollars is ALOT of money and I want it back.
    I DID NOT DO ANY OF THAT STUFF SO YOU BETTER REFUND MY 479 STARDOLLARS THTA I DID NOT SPEND. I DID NOT GIVE OUT MY PASSWORD, OR E-MAIL OR CHANGED ANYTHING. I WAS JUST PLAYING AS USUAL WHEN ALL MY MONEY WAS SPENT. SHOULD I ASSUME STARDOLL TOOK THE MONEY AND BOUGHT ALL THAT SH*T JUST SO THAT I WOULD HAVE TO TOP UP AGAIN? BECAUSE THAT IS FRAUD MY DEAR STARDOLL.
    Can’t you use your brain? WHO in their right mind would spend 479 stradolars to buy 15 copies of the SAME dress and 20 copies of the SAME DOG?? WHO??

VISIT MY SUITE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. ALL THE STUFF I DIDN’T BUY IS IN THE MAIN ROOM. 44 ITEMS IN TOTAL. I DON’T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE STARCOINS BUT I WANT ALL OF MY STARDOLLARS BACK.
    SINCE I HAVE WRITTEN TO YOU COUNTLESS TIMES AND I ALWAYS GET AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE I WILL START BEING YOUR NIGHTMARE UNTIL MY MONEY IS GIVEN BACK TO ME. JUT WAIT AND SEE .

Sincerly,

a.Buffa

• 3 Bailey January 25, 2014 at 10:09 am

Hello dear♥
      I just want to add: Have you ever thought that maybe i don’t about you but a sibling?friend? family? could’ve done it. You won’t get a refund you dimwit. It’s your fault stardoll holds no responsibility.

xx ur the ho in the room
      # annoying #stupid

3. 4 Brenda January 24, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Oi gente posso entra?

4. 5 annaly January 25, 2014 at 1:27 pm

adoro o stardoll mais n sei fazer cabelos(hair)oerfeitos

5. 8 angela February 4, 2014 at 12:04 pm

ich mag das i like this

6. 10 ramilydvs2013 February 11, 2014 at 8:33 pm

lindha my name ramilydvs2013

7. 11 livia recco February 14, 2014 at 12:46 am

hello! was raqueada my account as I recover…

8. 13 Anonymous February 22, 2014 at 2:52 pm

beautiful

9. 14 Bharat suthar March 9, 2014 at 2:08 am

very nice

10. 15 jardiele March 13, 2014 at 9:52 am

demais stardoll

11. 17 Hanna April 10, 2014 at 1:46 am

Use equipment that will yield professional results and be sure to carefully edit your videos so that they are consistent,
    easy to understand, and entertaining. ‘Devil Baby’ has gone
    totally viral and is the newest You – Tube hit and Internet sensation.
    Have you seen that the one video sharing group that has helped individuals get their share of recognition
    is youtube.