SHOP DIRECT – new feature

Look out for Callie – she’ll be popping up to tell you about a new feature. Visit a suite and see an item you like? If it’s still available in-store, you’ll be able to get it right there. Just click on the item and the basket appears.

Shop_in_Suite_SiteMessage

18 Responses to “SHOP DIRECT – new feature”

1. 1 whoisashleigh November 27, 2013 at 9:05 am

Oh, thanks so much stardoll. Now people can just pop on into my suite and steal all my ideas, cooy the layout of my suite and everything! Gah! All I want from stardoll is to be able to search price ranges, and colors of things and their brands in my closet and through out stardoll. None of this silly and useless stuff! The app hasn’t been updated since it came out either. The least you could do is xhave a survey to all members ob the site for 1 year+, then you will see what actually need to be done around stardoll!

2. 3 Nathalie November 27, 2013 at 10:07 am

I totally agree with you and also, since we can change clothes by room, when will you add the possibility to change make up and hair by room too and also make a way to earn Stardollar and stop being so greedy .
    Plus your task in academy need to be more useful and interesting

3. 4 Scarletta November 27, 2013 at 5:25 pm

This was about time! Really useful feature! 🙂

4. 5 Anonymous November 27, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Thanks !!!!!

5. 6 Anonymous November 28, 2013 at 2:42 am

I agree with the above, you are greedy people who owe me over $5,000.00 star dollars and refuse to answer any of my 5 dozen letters and or or list sent by myself and my mother. I was wearing a jacket I bought for 50 star dollars and when I turned my attention away, the jacket was gone, no return of my money, no jacket anywhere in my suites. When are you going to take care of your customers problems:??? You charge so much for everything. I have been asking you people to credit my account for MONTHS, MONTHS, and yet when you take my payment for more star dollars, boy are you fast. chrystaldish16

6. 7 Tils November 28, 2013 at 3:55 pm

This feature – buying outfits directly from other dolls was introduced on i-dressup & some facebook fashion games months & years ago. I think they should introduce more colour choices for an item like they do in the basics store.

7. 8 Anon November 28, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Useful feature 😀 Now I can find stuffs easily from my friends’ suites rather than wasting time in the suite shop and look for this and that (´-`).。oO It would be cool if the added this feature in the beauty parlor. xD

8. 10 Anonymous December 13, 2013 at 9:19 pm

AGORA SO COM COMPRAR NAS SUITES DAS MINHA S AMIGAS !!!!

9. 11 Violenin December 21, 2013 at 8:22 am

It doesn’t work for me!

10. 12 Anonymous December 27, 2013 at 5:48 pm

it doesn’t work for me!!!!

11. 13 basoom(: January 5, 2014 at 8:29 am

لا افهم ماذا يحدث الاان

12. 14 Anonymous January 24, 2014 at 12:16 pm

teşekkürler @stardoll

13. 15 armani January 26, 2014 at 9:26 pm

i love it it’s fun

14. 16 Anonymous February 17, 2014 at 12:05 pm

y love stardoll

15. 17 dianascolarita2013 April 19, 2014 at 3:25 pm

stardoll is a very hard and i still play it
    🙂 :*

16. 18 cloud storage companies in seattle June 28, 2014 at 2:27 pm

The cost of the moving mainly depends on the large number of variables; some of the variables include quantity of things being moved, differences in prices between companies, distance to be covered, time duration that would
    be taken for the move, number of people involved in packing, loading
    and unloading. Some companies will make an adjustable crankset for shorter or taller
    people too. Most of the Denver moving companies make use of quality packing boxes.