Wishlist?

What do you want for Xmas? Any wishes? #spoileralert

calendarpeek

13 Responses to “Wishlist?”

1. 1 MissMerylu2000m November 26, 2013 at 10:48 am

I thought it was Holiday Calendar!

• 2 whoisashleigh November 27, 2013 at 9:10 am

I’m so sick of these hotbuys! Who even wants them? So many are ugly and they aren’t even limited or anything. I’d rather have the freebies/sc callendar! Sadly, they seem unlikely to do it this year.

• 3 LoVe StArDoLl December 1, 2013 at 10:50 pm

you are rude whoisashleigh!

• 4 whoisashleigh December 1, 2013 at 10:57 pm

More like honest. Either you are royalty and have theminey to aafford it permanently, or you haven’t had a good look at stardoll and these ridiculousnd useless udates lately. The quite obviously have no care left for what people want, or else they would have uodated the apps, the search in starbazaar, and our wardrobe organization ages ago. They barely even seem to be trying to make us happy anymore, and unless uou can afford to buy SD everyday, the new collections and updates are pointless.

2. 6 Anonymous November 27, 2013 at 4:04 am

i wish it was a wish list cause i REALLY want at least 50 stardollars

3. 7 whoisashleigh November 27, 2013 at 9:08 am

Freebies and stardollars. Or at least an update on the android app! It barely works, and when it does there is so little it can be used for anyway. But since it is very unlikely that it will EVER be updated, I’ll be satisfied with LOADS of freebies and stardollars.

4. 8 whoisashleigh November 27, 2013 at 9:11 am

Wishlist? Hmm let me think…not hotbuys. A freebie and sc -priced countdown callendar, I could go for.

5. 9 LoVe StArDoLl December 1, 2013 at 10:49 pm

i want 500 stardollars and 9000 starcoins and a 100% off sale!

6. 10 manuela December 2, 2013 at 10:48 pm

quiero ser superstar

7. 11 erineidepom December 5, 2013 at 4:32 pm

eu queria os um desejo no stardoll ser Royalty esse e meu maior desejo ?
    A vida me ensinou a nunca desistir
    Nem ganhar, nem perder mas procurar evoluir
    Podem me tirar tudo que tenho
    Só não podem me tirar as coisas boas
    Que eu já fiz pra quem eu amo DESEJO FELIZ UM FELIZ NATAL E UM PROSPERO ANO NOVO A TODA EQUIPE DO JOGO MAIS DOM QUE EXISTE (STARDOLL)

8. 12 Anonymous December 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm

i want a new staircase for my suite for christmas and maybe a pool and some cash all my bffs are showing off and i cant buy nothing! 😦