Callie’s design

Callie’s trying out some of the new design templates in StarDesign. What do you think? She chose a pink Jeans fabric in spirit of Callie’s Pick Issue No.2.

calliedesign

12 Responses to “Callie’s design”

1. 1 Naara Mena November 15, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Why always Callie? (-nothing personal) She write the blog and the other things?

2. 4 Aei November 15, 2013 at 2:41 pm

What happened to downtown for android users? And why is glam fever not one of the mobile apps advertised on SD? Would it be removed from google play?

3. 6 janeiah November 16, 2013 at 9:04 pm

thanks for the info!!!!!!!!

4. 7 Anonymous November 17, 2013 at 10:42 am

part of the job done with the academy and I do not have it in the book but I have a job attainments earn 15 hearts but they do not exist

5. 8 victoriasky2110 November 17, 2013 at 2:32 pm

I love Stardoll ! and you ?

6. 9 Anonymous November 17, 2013 at 6:04 pm

wertyuı

7. 10 Anonymous January 8, 2014 at 6:31 pm

I LOVE STARDOOL!IS VERY VERY GOOD GAMES….AND FYN

8. 11 oral hcg diet drops April 15, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Today, I went to the beachfront witfh my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” Shee placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely offf topic butt I had to tell someone!

9. 12 Pirate Bay March 14, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Net Turtle lets you download anything from your Internet,
    even though there is a limit on the Black – Berry for file size.
    Your IP address can be a dead hand out to your online identity.

However, the modern measures won’t terminate internet use
    as soon as the ‘three strike’ deal other countries have.