MSW Winner Interview with Sweetskyangel

How did it feel to win Miss Stardoll World 2013?
I am so happy! I couldn’t believe it! I’ve never won a real prize! On stardoll I got so many nice gifts and comments, I would like to thank everyone so much! And also many thanks to Stardoll and everyone who voted for me.

Where did you find the inspiration for your winning Doll?
I really admire the famous Dutch model Doutzen Kroes, she always looks so happy and she is so beautiful. My doll Sweetskyangel is a little bit of her and a little bit of myself.
What’s your favorite thing about Stardoll?
You better ask me what I don’t like about Stardoll 🙂 I like almost everything! I love to dress my doll with beautiful dresses or hot fashion, or dress her like a famous singer or actor, I also love to experiment with different hairstyles and make-up.
What’s your favorite collection in general?
I’m totaly in love with Young Hollywood, but I also loved the Pet a porter fashion but thats because i love everything that has to do with horses.
Favorit piece of fashion item ever?
The Young Hollywood ” Miranda at met Ball” dress
Any advice you want to give to the other dolls on Stardoll?
If you want to make an awesome room and stunning doll, read the glamour and fashion magazines and watch fashion shows on YouTube for inspiration.
But most important is to be nice to each other and vote for real! 🙂
Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 1.35.02 PM

16 Responses to “MSW Winner Interview with Sweetskyangel”

1. 1 liny_stardoll99 November 5, 2013 at 12:52 pm

parabens linda …vc merece..

2. 2 MissMerylu2000m November 5, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Very cute, CONGRATULATIONS!

3. 3 sdoreymenano November 5, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Congratulations sweetie!! Your doll is really amazing!

4. 5 Anonymous November 5, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Great!You are the best!And I wish you a Congratulations!

5. 6 Anonymous November 6, 2013 at 6:37 pm

There are so many grammatical errors in this interview, although congrats to a beautiful medoll.

6. 7 ELIETHBARBOSA99 November 7, 2013 at 3:28 pm

oie eu amor stadoll

7. 8 sude yener November 8, 2013 at 9:32 am

çok şirin yaa 😀 tebrik ederim

8. 9 sude yener November 8, 2013 at 9:32 am

keşke bizde olsaydık 🙂

9. 10 Anonymous November 8, 2013 at 3:45 pm

your doll is very nice!!!

10. 12 http://www.speakerreparatie.info/ November 24, 2013 at 11:18 am

Very soon this web page will be famous among all
    blogging visitors, due to it’s pleasant articles

11. 13 free tips,fix tips February 15, 2014 at 3:35 am

hi! , Is extremely good publishing so a great deal! percentage we be in contact much more about this page for AOL? I need to have a professional with this space or room in order to unravel my own dilemma. Probably that’s people! Eager for watch you.

12. 14 Check Over Here March 12, 2014 at 11:25 am

Weight bias can be ass I said before, we have our plan but I
    see a country where we should be giving this more time and attention.
    We have health advoate doctors who wewre surgeons that donít really know how to translate what they do when they colme
    out! Ifyou want to guarantee a healthier body. Thank yyou very much.
    And they just recently published the same sort
    of thing.

13. 15 isaD12chique July 11, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Pocha, eu sempre quis ser miss stardoll world, espero que esse ano eu consiga, e desejo parabéns porque é uma coisa difícil, e primeiro lugar é mais difícil ainda, mas tudo que se deseja com o coração se consegue!

1. 1 Ishockey Toppar unga Trackback on November 6, 2013 at 5:00 am