Miss Stardoll World

I don’t know about you, but we are super excited about the Miss Stardoll World 2013 semi-finals! Just a week left to cast your votes until the finals that start on Thursday the 17th.

MSW_2013_SemiFinals_LastChance_NL_Tall_280x420_v1

So keep voting!

19 Responses to “Miss Stardoll World”

1. 1 Anonymous October 11, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I’m really nervour! I’m semifinalist of Brazil and my dream is represent my country! I have faith of this #MSWI’mComming

2. 2 metallicaevil October 11, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I’m really nervous!! I’m semifinalist of Brazil and my dream is to represent my country *-* oh plz god help me

3. 3 milena October 12, 2013 at 2:15 pm

stardoll é um jogo de tirar proveito da situação eu tinha ganho 10
    stardollars baixando a barra de stardoll no computador,e depois de 2
    dias os stardollares tinham sumido.
    se stardoll não devolver tudo hoje mesmo eu digo para todos que
    stardoll não é um site seguro,e não recomendavel para o público.

4. 4 milena October 12, 2013 at 2:18 pm

stardoll is a game to take advantage of the situation I had gained 10
    stardollars stardoll lowering the bar on the computer, and after 2
    Stardollars the days were gone.
    stardoll is not returning all Today I say to everyone that
    stardoll is not a secure site, and not recommendable to the public.

5. 5 Anonymous October 13, 2013 at 7:14 pm

vote me on stardoll sckooterni

6. 7 Leticia October 14, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I really wanted to store Fudge return to the Starplaza!

7. 8 Anonymous October 15, 2013 at 1:10 am

I am neither a superstar or a royalty member, and i really wish that i was a msw semifinalist! But ever since you started the msw contest, no non-superstars has been a finalist. And i have never won a contest on Stardoll, even though I am creative and kind. I am just really disappointed but i will keep dreaming big that someday, Stardoll will be fair and will give the same treatment to non superstars! Thanks

8. 10 Rarieny October 20, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Hello! Visit my suite and vote 5/5? Thanks 🙂 Doll: Rarieny

9. 11 Anonymous October 26, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I need help with entering the catwalk competition. I got the other two things done but I don’t know how to enter the catwalk competition. Please Help!!!!

10. 12 Anonymous November 2, 2013 at 12:58 pm

i want my yb hrted plz help me – nanhi_gauri

11. 14 Recommended Reading March 5, 2014 at 4:13 am

Wonderful problems below. We’re pretty fulfilled to talk to your document. Thanks a great deal of using this program . looking forward to hint you. Are you going to kindly drop me a e-mail?

12. 15 http://slowgait.tumblr.com/ April 2, 2014 at 9:12 am

Für den Fall, dass clash of clan hack Diese ein Abkömmling ,
    das Clash of clans hack liebt , stellen Selbige
    sicher, dass Welche verschiedene Grenzen gesetzt . Einsichtig zum Ausdrucksweise ,
    ja sogar viel Frist ein Kind kann an einem Kalendertag zu investieren im Übrigen hiermit zu herumstehen.
    Solche können Neben… Clash of clans hack verwenden als
    Reparation , angenommen, dass Ihr Abkömmling vervollständigt
    Aufgaben um … herum um dasjenige Bungalow.
    Zum Musterbeispiel könnten Diese eingerichtet , ein Zusammenhang ,
    wo die Gesamtheit lästige Pflicht setzen diese gibt ihnen 10 Minuten Spieldauer.

13. 16 alameda county social services worker April 5, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Quality content іs the secret to attract thе people tߋ
    go to see the site, that’s what tɦis web site iѕ providing.

14. 17 joycheats.com June 13, 2014 at 5:40 am

If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies therefore
    he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date every day.

15. 18 carpet July 11, 2014 at 9:40 am

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours these days,
    yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners
    and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web might be
    much more helpful than ever before.

16. 19 speaking Of April 6, 2015 at 5:24 pm

So that’s a very significant debt position. Morgan,
    also take up the payments that PAYE applies to.
    And, um, it’s been almost completely wiped out and I’m sure there
    are involved.