OMG – what is this??

Our beloved Dolls are still missing. They aren’t at the workdesk either… but hey, what is that on the screen? Ahhhhhh…what could it be? Now this is going to start some serious rumours around town. Our Dolls have been seriously distracted by this… Will they ever find their friends or should they try to find out what is going on?
spoiler

39 Responses to “OMG – what is this??”

1. 1 Kamuz on stardoll June 11, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Stardoll is changing its look again! I can see that the spotlight page is gonna be changed.. The covergirl winner’s doll will be shown on the main page itself with the magazine cover along side..Cool!

2. 2 Alinne June 11, 2013 at 3:43 pm

OMG!!!!

3. 3 .METALLICA June 11, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Oh god, should they try to find out what is going on…I’m curious =3

4. 4 leaama June 11, 2013 at 5:45 pm

uau me parece uma grande mudança no site, elas devem estar na passarela então!!

5. 5 Venus June 11, 2013 at 6:18 pm

looking forward to change(s)

6. 7 Tegan June 11, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Yay so exited 🙂

7. 8 tessabrel June 11, 2013 at 8:02 pm

YAY!!
    They should do both!

8. 9 leticia santos June 11, 2013 at 9:59 pm

estou mt curiosa mas deviam deixa na page em portugues la aparece em inges ñ entendo nada boiandoo

9. 11 LAdieppham June 11, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Okay! 🙂 Sent from my iPhone

10. 12 celita0172Celita0172 June 12, 2013 at 2:22 am

Covergirl in downtown ¿elite? I can not see vry good 😛

11. 13 njkole June 12, 2013 at 9:12 am

I think stardoll will change everything. new features, new achievements, dolls on the move, who knows maybe they will speak well! I think they should try to find out what’s going on.

12. 14 estefaniasoleda June 12, 2013 at 2:06 pm

OMG I REALLY hOPE 3D YAYYYYY

13. 16 Coral June 12, 2013 at 6:02 pm

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she needs
    to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained
    over here.

14. 17 Nic-1 June 12, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Hmmm? You’re changing your look & preparing for a makeover. I thought that was obvious when : 1. You changed your facebook page 2. You changed the cover & profile pictures of this blog to the same look as the facebook page & not the actual stardoll website. 3. You suddenly decided to make regular posts on your blog. I knew something was going on. All I can say is brace (prepare) yourselves for reactions & hope it won’t be like last time (lol).

15. 19 janastar June 12, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Are going to be able to produce magazines?? That would be fun.
    JanaStarlite

16. 20 Cutey June 12, 2013 at 8:21 pm

We may have different poses & maybe facial expressions too, like the girl in the picture. That’s not the usual stardoll pose so that will be a plus if it’s included in the update. I can see downtown in the pic will we choose the town or city we live in?

17. 21 Amy-princess01 June 12, 2013 at 8:25 pm

They should totally try to found out what is going on!! And hey, they might find their friends. I mean like they must have been gone because they where trying to find what was happening? 😮

18. 23 LilaJones June 12, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Maybe their friends know what’s going on. And, OMG, I’M SO CURIOUS!!

19. 24 puutx June 13, 2013 at 12:15 am

I think they were on the terrace to see if the day is hot or cold to be able to choose what clothes should wear in the opening party of the new items on stardoll

20. 25 parishilton_15b June 13, 2013 at 2:51 am

Should be in the boss’s office is updating the news

21. 26 maisie12345 June 13, 2013 at 4:41 am

I get it! They are going to find the dolls in Downtown!!! Than your going to release the new Downtown feature! Along with the SOHO and everything! Your just waiting to find the dolls in downtown!

22. 27 simran2001 June 13, 2013 at 4:52 am

They should figure out what’s going on! Perhaps go to the Cover Girl runway and check it out for themselves?
    I am simran2001:)

23. 28 Mychelly June 13, 2013 at 6:05 pm

they may be renewing wardrobes

24. 29 Jess June 13, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Add me im puppylove1998

25. 30 Dafny Pereira June 14, 2013 at 12:35 am

I’m super curious as to what will be our doll will become more realistic? Stardoll tell me more about it and if this is the big NOVELTY when will come? wanted you to do more for our doll hair in the game not to buy more in propio salon please make more hair and a lot better without so average level of new players in Stardoll rise much more and if you do ever more hair, clothes, furniture, more competitions and update stardoll with a new daily members who already play Stardoll Wants Few will play more and more and will also create other doll for them like you did this update to new members as the propio tutorial how to play go to Starplaza, and open the MESSAGES etc. Surely members have increased this year and hope to reach 300 million players!!!

26. 31 Goodgal Seven June 14, 2013 at 6:16 am

Maybe they are downtown? 😉

27. 34 malak June 15, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Yaaaay i love Stardoll and i hope there will be some changes in it 😀 and they will remove superstar cause i can’t be a superstar 😦

28. 37 sylepiu June 16, 2013 at 2:43 am

The dolls should look for clues to find out what is happening … maybe it has to do with the sumisso of dolls … They should vasculhas drawers to see what they find … !!!

29. 38 Nicola Dearlove June 17, 2013 at 3:01 pm

hmm the dolls are on a secret mission to make stardoll even better and they havent told there friends because they want it to be a surprise thats why the dolls are MIA missing in action looool

30. 39 mustafa tariq July 2, 2013 at 4:16 pm