Get up close and personal with Stardoll!

We want to start by saying hi and give a big thank you to all the fantastic dolls out there. Stardoll would be nothing without its amazing fans! Stardoll has been on an incredible journey for the last 7 years and we’ve almost reached 250 million registered players. It’s pretty unbelievable! We are so grateful for all the feedback we get from all the dolls and it’s you who make this all possible.

In the future, you’ll be seeing a lot more personal content from us. Not just articles like this but we will be posting your stuff! Anything from your designs, to a fabulous doll we find or a totally outrageous suite. There are so many of you that deserve to be seen!

There will also be exclusive sneak peeks for upcoming products and releases so stay tuned…

Follow us on Instagram #stardoll, Twitter @stardoll and https://www.facebook.com/stardoll

Keep your eyes peeled on all the social channels for more news!

Peace out xoxo

Get up close and personal with Stardoll!

28 Responses to “Get up close and personal with Stardoll!”

1. 1 MissMerylu2000m May 27, 2013 at 5:35 pm

BEAUTIFUL! WAIT TO SEE THE NEW ‘! GOOD WORK!!

2. 2 .METALLICA May 27, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I’m so excited! go stardoll! We need it.

3. 3 sdoreymenano May 27, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Cool!! It is very good to see that you are planning new things for all of us 🙂
    Can’t wait for the news!!
    xoxo, sdoreymenano

4. 4 RockinCreyzi May 27, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Waiting for your innovations with wonder!

RockinCreyzi 🙂

5. 5 simran2001 May 28, 2013 at 12:50 am

HEART MY YEARBOOK: Simran2001 🙂

6. 6 Claire May 28, 2013 at 1:18 am

Oh, my gosh – 250 million members…

7. 7 Nic-1 May 28, 2013 at 1:55 am

Well thanks for this post & I think this blog should have more content to attract more readers to it, sometimes I forget this blog exists. There’s hardly any really active english speaking stardoll blogs now but the blogs in other languages are still very active & I have to translate them to read. I think you should have a suite competition just like the catwalk, album & scenery.

Speaking of the feedback you said you receive from us, I think you should provide more than one sms payment provider. The one in my country (UK) no longer works for me despite my complaints to stardoll & the sms payment provider. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

• 8 Nic-1 May 28, 2013 at 2:03 am

Wait a minute….. Will there be a makeover soon just like the facebook one? Because both your cover & profile pictures both show the new look & not the actual look on the stardoll website. I guess there’s a delay because of what happened after the last makeover (lol).

8. 9 Adele (OrangrTwitter on stardoll) May 28, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Hi! I think this blog should have more content too, and reading the article I think you’re on the right way!
    I’m not a starblogger or anything else to tell you what to write, so… congratulations for the work done until now! Stardoll has incredibly got better, there are new cool features and a lot of members.

I dream to be a fashion designer, but it’s quite expensive to go to those schools… sometimes I think I’d work for Stardoll, but it’s only a dream… If that is possible I’d be a drawer and draw dress-up dolls and things like these. It’ll be fantastic! What should I do to realize my dream?

9. 10 Therealprincess SD May 31, 2013 at 3:01 pm

I can wait. – Therealprincess

10. 13 YOURLOLxoxo May 31, 2013 at 3:14 pm

So cool i cant waiting!! ;D

11. 14 argela11fashion May 31, 2013 at 3:18 pm

who can be friend with me?-Argela11Fashion

12. 16 butterflyluv345 May 31, 2013 at 4:40 pm

omg i love stardoll and cant wait for the new things for us!!! thanks stardoll x ;D

13. 17 hanaa12baby May 31, 2013 at 6:07 pm

3lach drto superstar! kayn li ma3ndhach telephone

14. 18 kathreinere May 31, 2013 at 6:28 pm

My name is kathreinere add meee

15. 20 babyflora May 31, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Yeah can’t wait n it better to be something big

16. 21 merve-01 June 1, 2013 at 8:43 am

Bende çok sabırzızlandım çok merak ediyorum(stardoll hesabım merve-01 ziyaret ederseniz sevinirim birde not bırakırzanız.)

17. 22 Pretty_Girl^_^ June 1, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Hi everyone! Visit me please! =) I love strdoll. It makes me more creative! ❤

18. 23 GuRL_ANgel June 1, 2013 at 8:03 pm

plz visit me and leave a comment in the guest book ❤ gurl_angel

19. 24 Nathalie June 3, 2013 at 11:12 am

hi my name is Nathalie,
    in stardoll academy one of the accomplishments it says to create a room style outfit and save. i have changed my outfit and i have design something and bought it and it didn’t work please help i don’t know what todo please x100000000

20. 25 Stardoll_Yana_ June 4, 2013 at 6:34 pm

i am happy for see that in 7 years one website for girls is now one famous website for girls with 250.000.000 members 😮 And I am one of then
    :)so I help Stardoll…

21. 26 sophishka1 July 4, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Is this a real stardoll character if so please tell me!!!!

22. 27 veraiyana September 16, 2013 at 1:26 am

stardoll is cool and awesome i am on level 19 friend me my name is veraiyana

23. 28 ovpfoa@fastmailsent.net December 14, 2013 at 1:49 am

There are some attention-grabbing closing dates on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity however I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as properly