Where’s the chat? Where are my messages?

Wondering where your Chat and Messages ribbon (on the top of your screen) went? Stardoll has made some improvements which will also make it more fun and easier for you to access the social features on the site!
What we’ve done:

– We’ve moved the Chat and Messages ribbon to the bottom of the page. You’ll see it on the bottom of your screen when you log in!

– The Chat is new and improved! It will be easier to convo with your Stardoll friends.

–  If you want to change your language or visit the Help section, you’ll now find the icons underneath your profile card (where your avatar image is).

Just log into your Stardoll account to view these new and improved changes to your account.

38 Responses to “Where’s the chat? Where are my messages?”

1. 1 princessfayth6 October 30, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Perfect! Now I can rearrange my suite and chat without having to scroll up and down constantly. 🙂

2. 3 -.-" October 30, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Don’t like it. My eyes are not drawn to the bottom of the screen. And whenever you hold the mouse over something, it will pop up an url bar that covers the broadcast.
    It was way better when we have the option to decide if we wanted the toolbar on the top or the bottom of the screen.
    The only thing that has improved is the chat, even tho we could use the option to go offline.

3. 5 Shiniestdoll October 30, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Will Then .. Does That Mean I Can Select All My Friends & Send A Message 4 Them All ??

4. 7 Suesen October 30, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Clearly a facebook rip off, though unlike facebook you can still only talk to one person at a time, cannot have multiple chatboxs open, and there’s no option to sign in as invisible – features we’ve been asking for for a long time.

5. 8 Isabelle October 31, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Its not easier! Its harder. When anyone uses the computer, we dont look at the bottom of the page, we look in the middle, and our eyes are more drawn to the top since it is easier to do so, than looking at the bottom constantly. Plus, its slowing up my ipad (i use iswifter) I cant scroll easily and it freezes the screen.

Put it back the way it was! or at least give us an option where we want to put it, top or bottom.

6. 9 Rony November 1, 2012 at 6:34 pm

مـَآا حلو كگـان احلى 😦

7. 11 donna November 3, 2012 at 7:43 am

i dont care where the chat and messages are, but now far less people read broadcast messages!!! when these where on the top, I would occasionally check them, sometimes it would catch my eye even without realizing it – because the menu (the starplaza, clubs, dress-up etc. buttons, or my suite, beauty parlor, album buttons) are on the top. I don’t care what’s on the bottom and I’m sure thereare more people like me. So now far less people will answer to broadcasts, so they’re not worth it anymore. There will be more and more spams (like “vote me” or “check my bazaar”) in people’s guestboooks, comments in blog or dress-ups etc. Is that what you want, Stardoll???

8. 13 yana graciele November 3, 2012 at 4:24 pm

o meu tbm está assim mas eu prefiro em cima

9. 14 Andrea November 4, 2012 at 2:37 am

I Like it!

10. 16 missqueenstardoll November 10, 2012 at 2:11 am

The new chat is really annoying because you dont know when you are going to get a new messege.Plus people wont even bother using chat now because of its below no one lookes below hardly so whats the use?

11. 18 Just saying November 11, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Looks shit.

12. 19 leavemealone10 November 12, 2012 at 3:10 pm

this chat look like facebook’s chat.hate new stardoll((

13. 20 سوسو November 15, 2012 at 12:08 pm

ههههههههههههههههه

14. 22 teedy13STARDOLL November 16, 2012 at 5:00 pm

This the only improvement I DON’T like. I use my phone to stay connected to stardoll since my mobile device isn’t supported for stardoll access, I can’t use my chat anymore thanks to this update. Please fix this. This improvement doesn’t do anything for me.

15. 23 stars610 November 17, 2012 at 4:54 pm

I really liked when we had the option of where we want the toolbar better..it takes tons of getting used to..

16. 24 Erin Roberts (@ErinAmeliaRob) November 18, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I don’t like the new way, please change it back I know alot of people aren’t happy with it either!

17. 25 Jiggly Puff November 18, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Sorry, but I absolutely DON’T like this. My eye’s aren’t attracted to it, a stupid url bar is always in the way, and it’s just stupid. I emailed them about this, and they never replied back. 😦

18. 26 dayanne November 19, 2012 at 6:28 pm

ARGH i hate it ;(

19. 28 BooBoo :) December 21, 2012 at 11:48 pm

i hate it its very complicated!visit me Glitter-Candy

20. 29 Kayley January 17, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I’m KayleyR2003 on stardoll.Please friend me!I LOVE STARDOLL!

21. 30 reynarubi March 9, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I’m KayleyR2003 on stardoll.Please friend me!I LOVE STARDOLL!

22. 31 stardoll_asteri March 14, 2013 at 12:28 pm

PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB,ITS NAME IS s.s.stardoll 🙂 😛

23. 32 how do you save instagram photos to your iphone July 7, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Whichever method best suits you and your family is dependent upon your
    personal preference and photography needs. When first launched, this development was endorsed by Diana,
    Princess of Wales, and was continued in 2010 by her son Prince William.
    Consider aspects like angle, perspective, facial expressions, composition, lighting, etc.

24. 33 Anastasia_stardoll July 26, 2013 at 7:15 am

i don’t like it too much!

25. 34 James Clapper August 2, 2013 at 3:09 am

You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really something that I believe I would by no means understand.
    It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me.
    I’m taking a look forward on your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt to get the hang of it!

26. 35 メンズ ファッション 通販 September 30, 2013 at 4:35 pm

メンズファッションで、ハーフパンツの下に着る物の名称を知りたいです。.
    少し個性的なもの(zipper、CUTiEなど).

27. 36 Puppymuskan April 3, 2014 at 9:56 am

Can i chat with my friends on mobile phone

1. 1 draw funny Trackback on January 19, 2015 at 7:39 pm