Meet the Semifinalists!

You’ve cheered, supported and voted for your favorites. Now we are proud to present the 800 semifinalists for Miss Stardoll World 2012.

This year is a little special with all 800 semifinalists getting a shiny achievement to go with their stylish sashes.

You can start voting immediately, but take your time choosing your favorite. You only get one vote!

So what are you waiting for… go meet the semifinalists!

31 Responses to “Meet the Semifinalists!”

1. 1 coolerphilip2 September 17, 2012 at 3:08 pm

ALL IS FAKED AT MSW!!! I DIDNT MADE IT BUT OTHERS WHO HADN’T MORE VOTES….. xoxo coolerphilip2

• 2 jasmine September 18, 2012 at 7:02 am

same thing with me i spent tons and tons of money with broadcast and writing in peoples guestbooks and i didn’t make it. I see people who didn’t work as hard. Its strange this year……

2. 4 missmerylu2000m September 17, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I take this opportunity to auguare good luck to all my other friends, all over the world who have qualified for the semi-finals!

3. 5 eda September 17, 2012 at 6:05 pm

hak eden kazansın

4. 6 Satch September 17, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Stardoll , can you please remove the ugly starpoint plant which is an obstacle & consider bringing back the stapoints? Now I’ve finally got to almost 9,000 starpoints & you’ve decided to get rid of it, we can have both level & starpoints. And can we have more reasonable starpoint items to buy instead of a flying elephant, an ugly gnome, rocking horse etc. Starpoints items are not really gifts beause we buy them & if you could make special free items for giftometers & apps, you could also make more items & hairstyles available in the starpoints shop.

• 7 Satch September 17, 2012 at 11:02 pm

You seem to be updating the starplaza, but not the suite shop & I also hope you would consider including different colour options for some of your items (not just the basics shop) just like other games & in reality.

5. 8 Alex September 18, 2012 at 6:48 am

BOO!HOO didn’t make it but good luck to the contestants. A few obvious semi_finalists like: CEREN G?K,Shyviolette , VMP2000! A lot of people got through because they own blogs and by that people knew more about them and voted!

6. 10 Alex September 18, 2012 at 6:52 am

Anyway From that please vote me Covergirl or NCG! I am a superstar so I can buy you a free gift! Visit me Donty123 and vote me 5/5!!

7. 11 Joanna September 18, 2012 at 7:42 am

Me and my friend think it is kind of rigged, there was a girl who joined 2 months ago and got semi-finalist she didn’t have many votes,not a nice suite and not a very nice medoll we don’t get it whats up? She is only Level 19 ??

8. 12 Kamuz September 18, 2012 at 11:53 am

I am Kamuz from India.. one of the semi-finalists 🙂

9. 13 katerina September 18, 2012 at 12:56 pm

i don’t get it

10. 15 Susányi Elizabet September 21, 2012 at 6:59 am

Öltöztetőjátékok a Stardollon

11. 17 bratz.b.99 September 27, 2012 at 1:14 pm

thx but im not from thwm

12. 18 raena September 29, 2012 at 11:27 pm

yeah!!!!! i cant wait

13. 21 Kamuz October 4, 2012 at 8:17 am

its more of a popularity contest..

14. 22 ana... October 5, 2012 at 10:18 am

heloo! Heyy ;X sunt din romania.. plz vote my and lasati-miun comentariu in gb tnx :X mariatanc2000

15. 24 rebel October 10, 2012 at 4:29 pm

this and every other contest is rigged

16. 26 lily081 October 17, 2012 at 5:35 pm

I am very very angry with the stardoll people. I should be msw-semi-finalists because i had over 200 votes and guestbook request..and ui’m from switzerland and the most are all soooo ugly and they had not many guestbook request and they are semi-finalists and jerry-lee had luck,because she was one of the beautiful of the switzerland semi-final the other are not pretty Sorry if i where at the semi-final i where at the final but its to sad add me lily081 xoxo Lily081

17. 27 nivaldaamiga October 17, 2012 at 7:41 pm

gostaria de ser postadora do stablog.

18. 28 Jessica November 17, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Stop it Ashleesoul won because she deserved it you all are just jealous of her and she said so in her interview on underneathstardoll.com that you can’t win everybody over and so I am not even going to try but let me just ask you this-

1.Have you ever met Ashleesoul?
    2.How can you just say anything about someone without meeting them?
    3.You might find her ugly but she is unique in her own way…How would you like it if I call you ugly? when that is your style and the way you like to look
    So please stop criticising her and instead congratulate her 😀

19. 29 stardoll_asteri March 14, 2013 at 12:33 pm

PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB,ITS NAME IS s.s.stardoll 🙂 😛

20. 30 Anonymous September 1, 2013 at 9:20 pm

i been a member for 3 yr and never even been promoted as semi finalist and was even superstar before this suck 😛 thought it was a everyone equal thing guess stardoll is just -.-..not that type of making fair

21. 31 Anonymous September 12, 2013 at 10:57 am

I dont get it I understand everyone is running but why isnt my broadcast message showing