1st of 3: Level Up!

We are pleased to announce the launch of one of our most anticipated releases ever, the Level Up System! This change provides all Stardoll players a way to measure their own progress on Stardoll and challenge themselves to level up! The more levels a member achieves, the more cool bonus items and exclusive features will be unlocked on Stardoll!

We did not remove any of your accumulated Starpoints – we simply converted them into a User Level. This allows members to see how experienced they are on Stardoll as well as to know what they need to do to level up. Members who had a lot of Starpoints when the system was released still have all of their Starpoints, but now these points will be displayed as a User Level.

This change allows Starpoints to be awarded in real-time, and there will be clear instructions on how to earn more Starpoints.

Want to level up faster? Check our help section to find out how you can level up.

All of these exciting enhancements give members the ability to explore Stardoll on a new level and take advantage of all of the cool rewards and bonuses that are now possible with the level up system!

Please make sure that you remember to log out and then log back in if you don’t see the user level changes immediately!

108 Responses to “1st of 3: Level Up!”

1. 1 khalood June 14, 2012 at 8:27 am

not cool, i think the first was very good i hope stardoll get it back !

• 2 Lenatop July 20, 2012 at 10:46 pm

I liked the levels because it allowed us to gain faster the hair but not like he intended to buy items were locked. My real intention here is to talk about the suites that are locked when someone ceases to be super star or royalty, think it’s wrong because the person fight so hard to get things and then ceases to have the stardoll staff could use this idea to the levels . For example: one suite level 10 is unlocked at 50 3 suites unlocked .. Thank you for your attention!

2. 4 chenara June 14, 2012 at 9:30 am

i like it because before i only had like 1900 starpoints and when this was introduced i was able to get the 2000 starpoint hair πŸ˜€

3. 5 MissMerylu2000m June 14, 2012 at 11:55 am

Thanks, I really like the changes. Good job πŸ™‚

4. 6 Gallactik June 14, 2012 at 11:58 am

it sucks…i want the old one back

“This change provides all Stardoll players a way to measure their own progress on Stardoll and challenge themselves to level up!”—–the old way worked just perfectly…..i wanted to have as mush points as i could get, not to level up…i wanted my points to be visible as they were (as in thousands) not in levels. this is stupid….bring more of these less intelligent changes and people will leave sd for good…i know from experience…..when you changed the site’s design many left and now they enter once every 6 months so their account won’t be deleted (because they wasted hundreds of euros in the game and it would be a shame)

5. 8 Marina June 14, 2012 at 12:23 pm

What do you mean with the title : 1st of 3 ?

6. 10 Eh? June 14, 2012 at 1:50 pm

So I worked so hard to get to 7500 starpoints & now this? Change your akward ol starpoints reward gifts like the flying elephant, unicorn, wings etc

7. 12 StardollStop June 14, 2012 at 3:35 pm

It means that there are going to be 3 big changes and thats the first one …

8. 14 Elizabeth June 14, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Hate This!

What A Pathetic Idea From Stardoll…I Want Starpoints Back!

– Lizzy

9. 18 Ivy June 14, 2012 at 7:50 pm

What about hairstyles? Are those gonna change?

10. 19 Madison June 14, 2012 at 8:33 pm

I love the levels. But I hate the crown. It looks horrible. I want the diamond back. Please change it.

11. 20 Courtney June 14, 2012 at 11:35 pm

It’s good. I’m not going to complain. Stardoll is Stardoll, live with it. :/

12. 22 Nooo June 15, 2012 at 3:49 am

Was it really necessary? Obviously there would be more hairstyles because the last one is at 71 & I have just 3 hairstyles left, some of your starpoint gifts are also lame, pricey & not something to look forward to. They are atually not gifts as we pay for them. I suggest you make a kitchen & wardobe interior for level 100 (if we ever get there). It’s a releif there are other games & apps.

13. 23 Ayse June 15, 2012 at 5:04 am

But that’s bullshit, because I was about level 30 starpoints, and now I’m level 27 that I find stupid

14. 25 Gabby(: June 15, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I don’t like it. I liked showing off how many thousands of starpoints I had worked up to, now level 70 something just seems so lame! The rewards for the starpoint system I think I not good. If they are rewards they should be free, not pricey ‘now available in the Suite Shop’!

15. 28 jenif June 15, 2012 at 4:15 pm

i hate it

16. 29 Sophia June 15, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I don’t like it!!it confuses me!!! PS:Visit me!!! My account name is: newyorkgirl128

17. 30 Vicky June 16, 2012 at 9:24 am

This is not fair.I had 3500 starpoints and my friend had 3200 and now we are at the same level.Stardoll this is not fair.I’ve worked hard all these almost 2 years.Give us the old version back!!!!!!

18. 32 Amina June 16, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Awesome!! I love the new hairstyles and the new level up system. Thanks Stardoll!

19. 34 MomoSakuraChan June 18, 2012 at 5:07 am

the old one give you more prize! this one suck in prize-_-

20. 36 ALice Yiu June 18, 2012 at 7:57 am

It’s great.

21. 37 Just Me June 18, 2012 at 8:14 am

I hate these new changes. I hate the level system and i don’t want any new changes, becouse i always hate new changes on stardoll.

22. 38 Deea June 18, 2012 at 12:21 pm

I like it the old Stardoll,from 2006-2010,I really like it.I hate those stupid changes!

23. 39 Kamuz June 18, 2012 at 12:22 pm

this system is inspired from another popular fashion gaming website.. anyways..i too find it stupid.. but the good thing is that i can try the starpoint hairstyles on my doll and click her pics in them πŸ˜› i am at level 28 and quite far from unlocking some lovely hairstyles..
    p.s I am Kamuz on stardoll.. visit me! πŸ™‚

24. 41 LIsa June 18, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Stardoll, fuck you.

25. 43 Imnotlikethem June 18, 2012 at 2:58 pm

I hate it, I want the old system, shiiit

26. 44 Short12345girl June 18, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I hate it. Starpoints were perfect.

27. 45 courtney June 19, 2012 at 8:24 pm

what would 50 starpoints be in levels?;L

28. 46 i_am_the_best June 20, 2012 at 7:25 am

i dont know i kind of like the leven up but the bad thing is that u cant keep trak of how many starpoints and
    😦 sucks

29. 47 i_am_the_best June 20, 2012 at 7:26 am

add meh on stardoll my name is i_am_the_best and please vote me 5/5 thanks πŸ™‚

30. 48 Adanna June 20, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I like the new stardoll its easier to level up and stuff
    I think stardoll is trying to make stardoll easier
    and with that I agree with if you guys have complaints just contact it to stardoll but I do really like stardoll now better and I’ll give you an example.
    What about the none-superstars on stardoll if stardoll never changed we would have to be stuck with the old stardoll and we wont be able to buy good stuff.
    I think stardoll did great work changing.
    -My opinion- By the way add me angelmislovely and adannainheaven.

• 49 Kamuz June 21, 2012 at 6:25 am

yeah i agree.. i think stardoll was losing its members..it has become costlier than earlier times.. plus that starpoint thing was very tedious..people might have started getting bored.. thats why it has been made more captivating and exciting πŸ™‚

• 50 Gallactik June 21, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Guys, how old are you two on stardoll?it was much easier before…even non-ss were able to buy ‘the cool stuff’ because we would receive 1 free stardollar per day and later they introduced the “play and earn” thing were you would receive 5 stardollars every day( 4 of which you were forced to spend that day or you would lose them and the last stardollar was “saveable”)
        i can cope with the fact that i have to pay ss for more privileges now but please, please don’t say that in the past non-ss were disregarded because you don’t know how it was before, you don’t see the whole picture.
        you would receive starpoints (in the past) for spending time on stadoll, that includes chating in the clubs. I,for one, in the past, was playing stardoll 90% because of the friends i made by joining clubs, i wasn’t really interested in my doll or suite or anything. The points i made were by staying online chating in clubs.I like the starpoints system,lately it was very easy for me to gain starpoints, easier than before;
        Adanna, easier doesn’t bean better,btw, check the starplaza, all the good stuff have their prices in stardollars.
        cheers.

• 51 Gallactik June 21, 2012 at 5:19 pm

something else, stardoll began losing it’s members when they changed the site’s design…remember2010 and before(the darker pink one)

31. 52 strawberry11117 June 21, 2012 at 10:12 am

stardoll,i think stardoll must give us 5 stardollar every day when we online and play stardoll,stardoll must do this,and give us the starpoints again!

32. 53 Adanna June 22, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Gallactick U have apoint I was on stardoll on 2010 but I was 7 or 8 so I dont remember everything

33. 55 Deea June 22, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Gallactick I know it was more better,almost all my friends from school girls,leave stardoll.And Im not anymore ss because they lock us items while we give them money!

34. 59 jaquelin June 23, 2012 at 5:36 am

ua superstar ok jajja πŸ™‚

35. 60 carmenmaria-123 June 28, 2012 at 10:18 am

porque a algunas dolls que van por el nivel 5 tienen 2 habitaciones si haberse hecho ss ni haber comprado sd es ingusto yo voy por el 21 y no tengo 2 habitaciones mas y prefiero seguir con los starpoint me gustaban mas que los niveles 😦

• 61 Adanna June 28, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Yo creo q stardoll a mejorado dentro de estos aΓ±os q he estado en stardoll y lo de un dia superstar era una m.ierda porque no podias guardarte con los peinados superstar cuando eras superstar y ademas a las non-superstars nos han abierto las stardollars para las non-superstars y yo tampoco entiendo lo de dos habitaciones.

36. 62 Jennifer Stardoll June 29, 2012 at 8:10 pm

SIGN MY PETITION TO HELP CHANGE THE STARPOINT SYSTEM BACK! Here’s the link….. change.org/petitions/stardollians-change-the-starpoint-system-back If you want more info please read the description on the website or check my pres. Thankyou xx

37. 63 monkeylikesocks June 30, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I DO NOT repeat DO NOT think it was a good idea for any of this!!! POO ALL THIS!!!

38. 64 lulu18 July 1, 2012 at 2:32 pm

amii, no me gusta para nada los niveles , me gustaba mΓ‘s los starpoins, a mi y una amig casi se va de stardoll por el tema de los niveles, pero no se fue por nosotras , osea sus amiga. QUE VUENLVAN LOS StARPOINs!

39. 65 HopeLily124 July 2, 2012 at 8:23 am

I like how you can see what hair styles you can have so then you try to get more starpoints to level up.But what i dont like is the level up im at level 29 doesnt that just sound lame? I think i was on around 1400 or something that sounds much better than level 29 but i guess we will have to get used to it! Plus i like how we can get 2 or more starpoints if you achieve an award!

40. 66 elissa guzzardi July 5, 2012 at 10:08 am

i love stardoll

41. 67 Adriana July 23, 2012 at 4:01 am

Listen stupidos! There are still starpoints! We have all the same rewards! And now they’ve added more! So shutup and be happy or leave SD!

42. 68 ojjashj July 28, 2012 at 5:13 pm

i like stardoll

43. 69 EMMA July 31, 2012 at 7:49 am

I loved,now is easier to get sps’s hair
    VISIT MY DOLL: EMANUELEFOLK2 ,SHE IS SO CREATIVE AND HER HAIR IS AMAZING!

44. 70 Beatrice August 5, 2012 at 7:28 am

I this is better easier to understand

45. 71 erinrules737 August 24, 2012 at 2:58 am

this is so great for free things to buy.

46. 72 lola August 24, 2012 at 4:32 pm

well i guess its not tht bad but yesterday i leveled up to 46 and i got the new hair tht goes with it but usually when u get there u also get another room but they didnt reward me tht so tht means all the good rewards are pretty much gone and they give out suckiesh rewards now but if ur past my point before stardoll changed to level up then atleast u have 4 rooms cuz i only have 3

47. 73 catarina...96 August 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Jogos de moda na Stardoll

48. 74 roseyprincess3 August 31, 2012 at 3:15 pm

i dont like the changes coz wen u go to the starplaza or suite shop and someother places u cant buy or do somethings coz they are above ur level and thats not fair and by the way my name is roseyprincess3 so visit me πŸ˜‰

49. 75 Eden September 1, 2012 at 4:49 pm

I luv this new thing. It helps and I can now have a goal.

50. 76 Nova September 4, 2012 at 8:08 am

its kinda stupid coz now you need a certain amount of levels to be able to do pretty much everything! I didnt mind the starcoins big change but the levels idea is just plain stupid.

51. 77 AnimeBelinda123 September 6, 2012 at 10:11 pm

son lo mejor yo no se ingles pero se que son lo +++

52. 78 iyyle September 20, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Omg what’s wrong with stardoll now? they used to come up with there OWN ideas and now there just STEALING the level up idea from a site called binweevils AND ourworld THEY A FRUCKING IDOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. 79 Rony October 10, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Ω†Ω€ΩŽΨ’Ψ§ΩŠΨ³Ψ³ Ψ›) ي Ω‚Ω„Ψ¨ΩˆΩˆΨ΄Ψͺي

54. 80 lily081 October 17, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I don’t like lvl D:

55. 81 annapletsch7 October 26, 2012 at 2:20 pm

nossa stardoll e muito massa pΓ³

56. 82 Anastasia December 2, 2012 at 5:05 pm

what I have to do to get more starpoints? (my stardoll name is AnastasiaPlus)

57. 83 Ashley January 8, 2013 at 2:36 am

I need starpoints, I am on level 13 and could you give me starpoints please, please, please? My username is: Twilightluver46

58. 84 anastasialove January 24, 2013 at 3:08 pm

how can you download it??

59. 88 Thewni February 11, 2013 at 10:15 am

Not cool! I love when it was just the normal way!

60. 92 maria1010bling June 10, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Ψ§Ω…ΨͺΨ© Ω…ΩŠΨ³ ورد ΨͺΨ§Ω†Ω‰

61. 95 Logan June 24, 2013 at 10:40 am

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get past level three of stardoll even if you can’t get the acceptance letter from the academy… it keeps saying to open my acceptance letter, but I don’t have one in my message box. If someone could help me that would be awesome. Thanks! πŸ™‚

62. 96 olifantje189 June 30, 2013 at 12:40 pm

waar kan je die venster vinden

63. 98 anonim July 31, 2013 at 3:52 pm

what name have the adress to leveled up?

64. 99 Harrison February 10, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in
    Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, very good blog!

65. 100 binweevils April 23, 2014 at 2:20 pm

The long-range shooting continues to be produced
    a great deal more difficult and satisfying with
    realistic bullet physics along with other features that
    supply immense joy and the sense of actual involvement to the members.
    It would be around the player to ascertain when to go
    into the code to meet the required parameters. This evolution of game titles has made them some with the most popular
    products around when finding electronic deals.

66. 101 teen sex May 5, 2014 at 2:52 am

The flow of energy between two human beings is huge and should be acknowledged as so,
    and not shameful, and put in the background as being wrong, or
    ruled by age, or your own religious doctrine.
    This is why services like the hiv testing nyc are important and crucial.

What is being experienced by you, the parent is typical
    teen self absorption and although it might be disturbing and bothers you, try to come to
    grips with the reality that it’s not going to change overnight and
    there are ways for you to maintain the connection with your teen.

67. 102 Anonymous June 8, 2014 at 7:32 am

Sypershakira123

68. 103 gracieloveschocolate August 7, 2014 at 1:16 am

please heart my yearbook. my username is lommily πŸ˜€ thanks

69. 106 bilal9909 January 24, 2015 at 6:50 pm

so peaple how good is this blog?