Safer Internet Day returns to Stardoll

Last year’s efforts to raise awareness and educate kids and young adults about safety on the internet were a success, so we’re doing it again this year!

We’re a part of worldwide campaign to make the internet a safer place to be for everyone.  We want all of our Stardolls to know how to protect their information – and themselves – when playing online.

Visit our special Safer Internet Day page to answer questions, win prizes, and learn all about how to be safe on the internet.

To learn more about the global effort to teach kids and young adults about safety online, visit the SID 2012 webpage here.

93 Responses to “Safer Internet Day returns to Stardoll”

1. 1 xarasil February 1, 2012 at 6:11 pm

mi suit no me habre que es lo que pasa??????

2. 3 123acd (@stardoll123acd) February 1, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Thank you Stardoll, this truly shows how you care about all the children and everyone’s safety on this site. I remember this taught me so much last year and it is so great to see it back again. Keep making these amazing improvements!
    Go Stardoll!!!
    Xoxo
    -Stella
    (123acd)

3. 10 gabrieli February 1, 2012 at 10:42 pm

minha suite naum carrega fica branca o q eu faço

4. 11 GIGI February 1, 2012 at 10:58 pm

olha eu não gostei doque aconteseu minha doll ta BLOKIADA

5. 12 Stephany February 2, 2012 at 1:38 am

why i can’t open my page?

6. 13 Ana February 2, 2012 at 7:10 am

I don’t have access to my suite, beauty parlor and stylist studio, and I don’t have access to Starplaza either. I know that this is a “known current issue,” but for how much longer will this issue persist? I wasn’t able to use your site during all of today!

7. 16 Me February 2, 2012 at 9:45 am

I hope it doesn’t occur to you to release any new limited edition collection (for example, Young Hollywood) during the time that a lot of your paying members can’t access Starplaza! It isn’t just our suites, beauty parlors and stylist studios that we can’t access.

Note: When I fill in my email address, some name and website automatically appear in the spaces below. Please note that I’m in no way associated with madorjustplainsilly, whoever that is! I don’t even have a website.

8. 17 Gordon Wilson February 2, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Star Doll I am dissapointed my daughters account has been hacked Ive repeatedly emailed and messaged you however you have not replied . I would suggest that this shows your commitment to child safety is only a process and that you actually take no action when there is an issue of safety. Any chnace of you actually taking some action or is it just that you want to sound good but make no effort to resolve a safety issue affecting a young girl.

9. 20 Test Demo 2 February 2, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Money leaves as often as you get it.

10. 21 Lilit February 3, 2012 at 11:39 am

It’s just perfect…. wonderful 🙂

11. 22 lala February 3, 2012 at 6:24 pm

wow stardoll this is great! i really like it i’ll never forget about it!

12. 23 Panzinha2000 February 3, 2012 at 10:55 pm

olha eu queria saber pq o interior que eu compre no stardolls que custou 75 starcoints nao apareceu na minha suite eu quero saber o pq eu nao gastei dinheiro a toa!!!

13. 24 Panzinha2000 February 3, 2012 at 10:56 pm

e e´melhor responder rapido pq eu nao a vida inteira

14. 25 Panzinha2000 February 3, 2012 at 10:59 pm

😡

15. 29 Hil February 4, 2012 at 1:23 am

You talk about internet safety & don’t allow real pictures on your site but you encourage members to link their accounts to facebook & twitter for rewards which have real pictures & adult information on them. Also the ways of earning free stardollars by giving out your information to companies is questionable for a children’s site. Practice what you preach.

16. 30 maryamor1mariana February 4, 2012 at 12:47 pm

minha doll foi roubada vcs podem me ajudar

17. 32 lolli February 4, 2012 at 3:45 pm

hey this is a great way to help the children. i always loved the way stardoll does things. im 34 and my daughter has a stardoll account. she is 6. sh loves to go on and she loves how this whole stardoll thing woks out. thanks

18. 33 poph01 February 5, 2012 at 2:42 pm

για τι κανετε?

19. 34 poph01 February 5, 2012 at 2:50 pm

einai telio to stardoll

20. 35 danae February 5, 2012 at 5:32 pm

ναι ειναι απίθανο !

21. 36 dilia13 February 7, 2012 at 12:18 pm

I answered the questions and by now I should be able to do everything as a normal SS. Well I CanT! I can’t change my haircut for a better one, I can’t play games for ss, I can’t exchange starcoins for sd. I can’t send SMS every time I want to buy something .. I’m not that rich. C’mon why can’t I do normal stuff .. Big Fail, Stardoll! EPIC FAIL!

22. 41 stardolly February 7, 2012 at 2:27 pm

its not interesting being superstar at all, now when i experienced it im not liking it and not paying for it

23. 42 Heidi February 7, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I can’t even sell on StarBazaar! What’s the point in being a Superstar for a day when you can’t do anything a Superstar can do?

24. 44 Mrs.fabulos1 February 7, 2012 at 10:18 pm

i don’t like that how superstars get to do more than regular memberships i suggest you guys should just let everybody do everything and weekly we get 200 gold coins and 2000 purple coins and i agree with Heidi what is the point of being a superstar for a day if we cant do anything superstars can do everywhere
    i go it says become a superstar in order to do xyz, xyz things should really change and that day it said comeback later we are aking some changes to stardoll i got really happy and nothing happend new probaly for superstars but not us regular membership i’m jusr going to delete all my accounts

25. 45 Chaos18panic February 7, 2012 at 11:51 pm

I like how “superstar for a day” only implies changing the name tag from purple to gold. I like how I’m technically a “superstar” today but I can’t do anything superstars can.

Talk about false advertising.

26. 46 lillavaga February 8, 2012 at 9:07 am

thanks

27. 48 Aaiza February 8, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I am a superstar what do i do ?

28. 53 lina February 10, 2012 at 1:30 pm

y’know I’m super happy that there is stardoll I hope it never goes away hi lina

29. 54 stardollstylecity February 10, 2012 at 7:02 pm

I think it’s a great idea that Stardoll is supporting Saffer Interent Day. For more juicy gossip like this, visit my Blog, Stardollstylecity!

30. 56 darh February 11, 2012 at 5:07 pm

you can’t do nathing and you are superstar only a star is showing but you cannot do nathing os superstar !!!!

31. 57 CharmingKissme February 12, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Hey I can’t even install adobe flash player on thos stupid iPad! What the heck!? Please reply to this because I can’t go to parties, look at people’s pages, OR look at my OWN page X(

32. 60 Mette February 12, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Hello everyone. We have read all your comments and we are working hard to fix all the problems. Xoxo

33. 61 sannah February 13, 2012 at 8:00 am

In collage theres internet safety day. But can someone help me remove the toolbar at the top off the page! If you do know let me know by sending me a mge.I am sorry i can not D.I.Y because yesturday i spent half of the day trying to remove it but it didnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. 62 ~hopiet99 February 13, 2012 at 9:10 pm

thats amazing about how you care about kids so much and their safety from all the other junk on the computer other kids should know about this site!

35. 63 RARE February 16, 2012 at 5:03 pm

I see that you’ve added the “RARE dragon dress” to your Archive store. Wasn’t it supposed to be RARE? And I mean “RARE” by your definition, and not by our (members’) not-to-be-trusted, unofficial definition. I thought I could trust your “RARE” label, and I paid quite a bit for this dress. Now it’s worth just 7 sd. 😐 So, what exactly does “RARE” mean to you? It’s a ripoff. Internet is certainly not a safe place, and Stardoll is not an exception.

36. 64 Any ( Any.Violeta February 25, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Hi, Thank’s Stardoll….
    Please Vote- me….
    Voooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooote! CoverGirl….
    By: Any.Violeta

37. 69 Maureen d´ Alemida March 2, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Oi, my name is AlicinhaLove125 and a win award about the hobby Lose yourself in Venice, i win 20 stardollares but i have not receive the money in my account. I hope you help me

38. 71 dinamikusdalma March 6, 2012 at 5:47 pm

VISIT ME ON STARDOLL!!! dinamikusdalma

39. 72 MACKENZIE March 8, 2012 at 2:02 am

i realy like 2 be in stardoll because when i was small i use to play with doll and i do they hair and dress up them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOVE IT

40. 74 whiteclary March 16, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Questo blog è bellissimo, ma sarebbe meglio se ci sarebbero tutti o tutte la mie amiche!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) =) =) =) =) =)

41. 75 gikiikiaamauf engle tiki March 19, 2012 at 4:27 pm

brllisiiiiimo stardoll vi lovvo tutti

42. 79 laurynluva March 20, 2012 at 11:57 pm

i want every1 2 srch laurynluva

43. 80 anica-beautyrockgirl5 March 23, 2012 at 12:35 pm

How can I find a friend

44. 82 sofi1 March 24, 2012 at 11:04 am

i dont no

45. 83 smartgrils March 30, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Did you know you can get a saftey Diploma on stardoll?

46. 84 hhhh April 20, 2012 at 3:24 pm

ooooooooooo

47. 85 Footballlcrazy27 on stardoll :) April 27, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Thanks for caring about us stardoll…This will help so maney chidren learn about how to keep safe and not reveal info that they shouldent!
    Thanks,
    Dnz Denise-footballcrazy27

48. 86 didi June 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm

thanx for caring about safety of you users on stardoll

49. 87 Shaayde Makiri August 4, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Hey star doll blog how can yuu play star doll on a iPad without downloading that adobe flas drive

50. 88 Helen-melon-9 October 22, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Dumb stardoll.Why did they give you a membership when like,you don’t get to do not much things?

Its cr(a)p…

51. 89 Tamara-Ume July 5, 2013 at 3:18 am

I’ve got a Safer Internet Day T-shirt. Thank you for caring about the safety of our dollies!
    tamarasara77

52. 90 Ada January 18, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to
    find It truly helpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to offer something again and help others like
    you helped me.

53. 91 massage tips breast April 15, 2014 at 2:35 pm

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of unique
    content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it seems
    a lot of it is popping it up all over the web
    without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped
    off? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

54. 92 Grepolis Gold May 20, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am
    a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice methods
    and we are looking to trade strategies with other folks,
    be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

55. 93 alaska wall map June 19, 2014 at 6:37 am

You made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.