Hit the slopes in style at the Alpine Chalet!

Celebrate the season in your own Alpine Chalet, the lastest and greastest piece of real estate on Stardoll. After the posh Penthouse with it’s incredible cityscape and the beautiful hideaway Beach Villa – complete with it’s sandy shores and sun-glistened waves – it’s time to visit the snow-powedered mountains. This new addition to your personal suite includes the following exclusive features:
  • Two large suite rooms, comparable in size to the Beach Villa!
  • Six amazing backdrops, based on two of the world’s most exclusive ski resorts! You decide between daylight, twilight or evening scenery to match your mood.
  • Let it snow! Choose either light and glistening snowflakes, a heavy snowfall, or let the northern light shine up your suite.
  • Add helicopters, cabins and skiers for the full resort experience.
  • Exclusive accessย to Winter Peak, the new decor store to add spice and style to your new Alpine Chalet!
The Chalet is open – don’t miss out on this chance to spend the holidays in style!
See you on the slopes!

63 Responses to “Hit the slopes in style at the Alpine Chalet!”

1. 1 Tammi December 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm

I think it’s amazing, I will be purchasing it!

2. 5 TY December 15, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Can I just ask what are the advantages of buying this item now? The pent house & beach villa were initially introduced at low prices & those who bought those items at that time had an advantage. Who knows this may be free later with the ever changing stardoll. And non-ss you can buy this too it is unlocked (well it is unlocked for me & I’m non-ss but I didn’t buy it). There’s no point in being SS anymore.

• 6 nawal December 17, 2011 at 9:44 am

i know i totaly agree please add me on stardoll we have so much in comon my stardolls name is Mizzfuzzy

• 7 cheyenne December 24, 2011 at 4:23 am

I think so to because there prices are really high these days on the The pent house and the beach villa.

• 8 xBunniez April 8, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Yah, but do you see that price?! Why would a non SS want to pay real money for something that you STILL have to decorate and by the time you decorate it you still have to top up Starcoins?! Because non SS can only buy a certain amount of Starcoins, by that time you might as well just get the membership!

3. 9 innaprue December 15, 2011 at 5:40 pm

i bought it!!! come visit me, i’, katarina.kiwi

4. 11 Flavia December 15, 2011 at 6:42 pm

But why is my doll’s face on the Ski Pass at the Cover? :O

7. 18 Mikeyla_coolll December 15, 2011 at 9:15 pm

please reduce the price :S

8. 19 nazarena December 16, 2011 at 2:24 am

no entiendo esto…porque podemos comentar y no chatear? respondan ๐Ÿ™‚

9. 22 Meeee December 16, 2011 at 11:40 am

What of the latest LE interior why was it so limited, while the young hollywood and musuem mile interiors are still on sale. It’s an interior not resellable clothes! Selling shop brand shopping bags (eg.barbie riviera killah etc) in starplaza would be nice.

10. 23 ashley susy white December 16, 2011 at 3:05 pm

mueranse rascaos

11. 24 Sabrina December 16, 2011 at 4:22 pm

i wish i could get one but i can’t.But it’s very lovely ;DDDDDD

12. 25 G December 16, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Will you add/change features? A lot of peope feel the features are too dull (unlike the others) & only relevant for this season.

13. 26 nawal December 17, 2011 at 9:42 am

i think its to expensive and there’s no point being superstar any more cause all your stardollers are unlocked any way .now its just not special .
    i think there is no point buying it because it is only stable for this season.

14. 28 Rose December 17, 2011 at 7:53 pm

I think that you should do a half price deal, so put it as 125 stardollars for royalty only, as you say Royalty get things(more exclusive deals) first. Just a suggestion.

15. 29 DIY December 18, 2011 at 3:26 am

Hmmm… good point Rose. On another note, can you bring back the DIY boutique to starplaza, I just saw some peices in someone’s suite. Or make it like stardesign so we could put peices together to make an outfit.

16. 30 isabelli December 19, 2011 at 9:34 pm

fui roubada pela a zong e nao quero sรณ o sinto muito eu quero o meu dinheiro de volta ok stardoll

17. 33 Lilit125 December 21, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Only with sd? OOPS!!!

18. 34 charlie December 21, 2011 at 5:04 pm

add me called –

chilycharliex
    chilycharliex
    chilycharliex
    chilycharliex also VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE ME COVERGIRL!

19. 35 chilycharliex December 21, 2011 at 5:06 pm

VOTE ME COVERGIRL PLEASSSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name – chilycharliex
    chilycharliex
    chilycharliex
    chilycharliex

20. 37 badgirljade December 21, 2011 at 7:48 pm

vote me covergirl!!!!not her.

21. 39 Vanessa December 24, 2011 at 3:39 am

I love it . It is awesome .

• 40 cheyenne December 24, 2011 at 4:49 am

I know right Vanessa this game is gear I,m at my Nana’s house right now on the computer my mom want let me on hers my dad has a computer and it works but it doesn’t have internet uh oh i got to go home I will finish talking to u maybe tomorrow but I am not sure yet!!!well never mind i have and extra 5 minutes maybe so why didn’t u sign up for COVER GIRL girl???????!!!!so what going on at your house? u bored yes? no?did u know the dates and the time is wrong on these?!!! now that is wrong girl!!!! i got to go talk to u tomorrow maybe byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. 41 cheyenne December 24, 2011 at 4:20 am

Oh My Gosh this game is awesome it is the best game ever please vote me cover girl because I care more about this game and fashion then they do!!!!!!!!!

23. 42 cheyenne December 24, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Hey Vanessa it is me i am back again i told u i would be back today so what are u doin besides talking to me right now????!!!

24. 43 cheyenne December 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm

oh hey Vanessa what u doing u leaving your house today?

25. 44 LILIT December 27, 2011 at 1:15 pm

visit my blog about-stardoll-official.blogspot.com

26. 45 StrawberryBowe (on Stardoll) December 31, 2011 at 9:51 am

Where is my clothes i by?

27. 46 b3lla123 January 1, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Me to I agree what is this about?

28. 47 Izzy January 2, 2012 at 11:46 am

I really love it! I’ll probably be purchasing it, if my purse is full!

29. 48 Lorenaaa January 5, 2012 at 8:14 am

Mie mi se pare foarte dragut mai ales pentru ca suntem in acesta perioada si,imi place!!!:) ๐Ÿ™‚ :)Sper sa imi lasati si mie comentarii la albume,suite sau in parte mersi pa-pa:-h

30. 53 Any February 25, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Visit my: Any.Violeta

31. 54 Nathalia March 14, 2012 at 6:50 pm

oi nana participa e tra maiores de 13 anos eu tenho 15 vc pode conversar comigo

32. 55 Dyanna March 14, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I love LOVE LOV SITE

33. 56 Stephanie March 19, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Bom,eu ameiii essa foto ainda mais que eu gosto de frio amei mesmo!

34. 57 naprawa psg5 November 13, 2013 at 11:00 am

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

35. 58 you tube to mp3 April 27, 2014 at 9:39 am

It’s not my first time to go to see this web site,
    i am browsing this web page dailly and take fastidious information from here all the time.

36. 59 airsoft gi coupon codes June 15, 2014 at 4:54 am

It’s remarkable to visit this site and reading the views of all
    friends regarding this post, whhile I am allso zealous of
    getting familiarity.

37. 60 prominent March 18, 2015 at 7:25 am

Good post. I leadn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.
    It will always be helpful to read through articles
    fromm other authors and practice a little something
    ffrom their websites.

38. 61 short url April 10, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Great article! We are linking to this great post on our site.

Keep up the good writing.

39. 62 short url May 1, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted oof this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent
    concept

40. 63 Lobby May 12, 2015 at 3:24 am

Thank you for any other informative website. The place else
    may I get that kiund of information written in such a perfect way?

I’ve a challenge that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been oon the glance out for such information.