Cut It! with a new Level Pack

Cut It!, the chart-topping, fashion popping game from Stardoll, introduces some exciting improvements to the game!

Skilled Cut It! masters will love the new Winter Nightmare pack – if you can beat it, you’ll be rewarded with 10 new Stardoll items!

The new leaderboards allow Cut It! competitiors to connect with their Facebook to upload their high scores and compare them on three different leaderboards:
Friends (with your Facebook friends who are playing Cut It!)
World (the top-ranking scores in the world for each level)
Local (local top players in your country)

You can learn more about Cut It! here.

30 Responses to “Cut It! with a new Level Pack”

1. 1 flora.rose December 12, 2011 at 3:41 pm

hey stardoll i think you should have these apps in nokia phones too….

2. 2 Hannah December 12, 2011 at 10:59 pm

Is this only for superstars or what???

3. 4 Cag December 13, 2011 at 3:16 pm

It’s available in android & iphone. Nokia phones make android too & android covers most brands. Although this app doesn’t work on my android phone. Can you do something about that starpoint plant that keeps growing, we should be allowed to put it in storage or transferred any room of choice.

4. 5 flora.rose December 14, 2011 at 3:49 pm

hey cag give me ur username i’ll tell you mine is flora.rose…….

5. 6 MissMerylu2000m December 14, 2011 at 9:30 pm

It’s available in android & iphone.

6. 7 chocolatofreak December 15, 2011 at 1:15 am

Just literally yesterday, I downloaded the cut it app on my phone. I completed a few levels right and wanted to send the items to my account
    But I type my username in, and they’re like, it can’t be sent at this time?

Why is that? And when, what time will I be able to send them in?
    Help!

7. 8 SDFan! December 16, 2011 at 6:02 pm

We want Cut it! and Fashion Spin for NOKIA mobilphones please!

8. 9 BuzzBeeGirl December 23, 2011 at 2:52 am

I have that game! At first, it’s fun and easy. But, after it gets harder and I hate it. It’s so complicated! Only 2 stars, I vote. I don’t recommend it, but it’s an OK game, I guess.

9. 11 tinawowo January 1, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I get stuck on level 8 Pack 1 😦

10. 15 lucianawilliam February 23, 2012 at 7:50 pm

HEY PEOPLE IM NEW AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY (CUT IT) … 🙂

11. 17 Izily February 24, 2012 at 2:34 am

i have a iphone and the app i just never play it but when i play it its soo fun!!!!! ;D

12. 18 chesso March 12, 2012 at 6:04 pm

KR from norway!!!
    I´m from Norway!

13. 19 nickki... June 16, 2012 at 9:15 am

my dad installed it and i cant see the new pack there is only two! i’m nickki…

14. 20 Docetopcaramel July 20, 2012 at 8:43 am

Pessoal alguem me ajuda me dem dicas de como posso passar o level 24 do pack 1!
    Eu ja fiz todos do pack 1 e so o 24 nao consegui!
    Ajudem-me

15. 21 secretviviana2 September 4, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Jocuri Dressup pe Stardoll

16. 22 Lose weight pills December 31, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
    know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

17. 23 Omar July 17, 2013 at 10:56 am

I read this piece of writing completely on the topic of the
    comparison of latest and preceding technologies,
    it’s amazing article.

18. 24 cold wax July 20, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Hi there! This blog post couldn’t be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this post to him. Fairly certain he’ll have a very good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

19. 25 Clarice December 8, 2013 at 9:14 pm

I know this site gives quality dependent posts and additional material,
    is there any other website which gives such things in quality?

20. 26 www.visalisa.se January 21, 2014 at 5:37 pm

hello!,I really like your writing very much!
    proportion we keep in touch extra approximately your article on AOL?
    I require a specialist in this space to unravel my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Looking forward to look you.

21. 27 Atlantalodge specialslast second hotel hotel deals May 31, 2014 at 9:52 am

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a
    blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

22. 28 raspberry ketone journal article June 28, 2014 at 1:49 am

Since thе admin of this site is working, no hesitation very shortly it will be well-known, due
    to its quality cߋntents.

23. 29 http://cseextra.com July 8, 2014 at 4:05 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts
    and I will be waiting for your further post thank
    you once again.

24. 30 Dell March 30, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Fantastic blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or
    go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m totally confused
    .. Any tips? Kudos!