Cut It! Halloween Edition – OUT TODAY!

After the runaway success of the original Cut It! we went straight into making a new spookier version just in time for Halloween. The original is a classic but this one is a SCREAM!

Read more about Cut It! Halloween Edition on Stardoll

Download from iTunes: Cut It! HalloweenCut It! (original)

30 Responses to “Cut It! Halloween Edition – OUT TODAY!”

1. 4 Ashley October 15, 2011 at 4:43 pm

It’s really hard. I downloaded it.

2. 6 AngelFire16179 / Aurora October 16, 2011 at 12:50 am

I just wish that these could be available for the Android systems. I have neither an iPod nor an iPohone, hence it is impossible for me to get any of the Stardoll mobile games. I feel as if it is unfair.

3. 7 KenzBolohan October 16, 2011 at 4:01 am

is it true stardoll is closing november 1st?
    some people have photo proof you guys said it will,
    and im not sure if theyre fake

(bolohan101)

4. 8 Monique October 17, 2011 at 11:21 am

Please help me! I paid my membership on October 11 and so far have not received my Stardollars!
    My doll: Mo_NN

5. 11 salexia October 18, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Can anyone help me with level 8????

6. 13 anonymous October 18, 2011 at 7:11 pm

suggestion: i was just on stardoll and i was on the clubs and i thought it would be really cool if you could have a kind of club party like a party just its for people who are a part of the club 🙂

7. 14 girlylolly-pop October 20, 2011 at 1:35 pm

could you please tell me how to participate 😀

8. 16 Erin October 24, 2011 at 9:07 am

this game is awesome!!
    i am up to level 8 and i can not pass it at all!! 😦
    can you please help me??

-Erin! xoxo

9. 18 Hannah October 31, 2011 at 9:34 pm

I luv this but hadnt tryed it. 🙂

10. 19 cutebellarose November 6, 2011 at 10:10 pm

I really want to do this.Ibet it’s fun,though i hadn’t done it yet

11. 20 laura November 8, 2011 at 5:12 pm

no esta mal stardoll
    pero lo malo esque no todo el mundo es
    superstar como yo

12. 21 lulley November 11, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Cut it is awesome!!!!! I’m up to level 10 and cannot get past it??? Does anyone know how, I’ve tried asking my friends but they’re all not that far, I’m starting to think it is impossible but I know there is some way to get passed it. Please, if anyone knows how to please contact me, I check here a lot now to see if my questions have been answered at all. Also visit me and maybe tell me on stardoll my nickname is Lulley

13. 22 anonymous November 12, 2011 at 7:20 pm

Please help me a girl called Lover137 has hacked me and several other girls accounts 😦

14. 23 JaniceGreen November 27, 2011 at 2:17 am

ADORIBLE!!!! but i tryed on 7 PHONES!!!!!! god… can’t get a decient game lately…

15. 24 Jewellers Perth January 3, 2012 at 10:30 am

Fantastic, Absolutely brilliant, these are wonderful designs on earings – so personal and unique too, Rosendorffs

16. 25 CLOE. February 26, 2012 at 5:28 pm

HI ILOVE STARDOLL INFREE GIFTS

17. 26 CLOE. February 26, 2012 at 5:29 pm

HI ILOVE STARDOLL IN FREE GIFTS

18. 27 download zenonia 5 hack tool October 18, 2013 at 7:46 am

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both
    educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something too few people are speaking intelligently about.

Now i’m very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

19. 28 casino norway maine November 25, 2013 at 2:00 am

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site
    so i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to improve
    my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

20. 29 slot machine November 25, 2013 at 6:21 pm

It’s hard to find educated people in this
    particular topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

21. 30 casino morongo events November 29, 2013 at 1:42 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on casino del sol restaurants.
    Regards