The Grand Finale: Who will win MSW 2011?

It’s here!  The MSW Grand Finale – it’s time to vote for the winner!

After several weeks, we’re finally down to 34 finalists.  And of those 34 lovely Dollies, you’re voting for the winner!

This time around, you’ll have one vote per day.  And you can vote for anyone in any country!

The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on Friday, October 14th.

Good luck to all of our wonderful finalists!

37 Responses to “The Grand Finale: Who will win MSW 2011?”

1. 1 leabia September 30, 2011 at 4:51 pm

i cant to find out who wins 😮 🙂

2. 3 serefli September 30, 2011 at 7:28 pm

je souaite une bonne chance atout le monde .

3. 4 Caiticat08 September 30, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Oh my Gosh! I’m in! Thankyou so much stardoll and everyone who voted for me 🙂 I promise I won’t let you down Australia!

4. 7 GoldNina124 October 1, 2011 at 1:28 am

great job everyone! every one up there is gorgeous!

5. 9 GoldNina124 October 1, 2011 at 1:29 am

check out my stardoll blog!!
    click my name and you will be transferred there 😀
    remembr to follow.

6. 12 DiamondKita October 1, 2011 at 6:15 pm

B0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D-K!t@

7. 13 Giorgia October 2, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Visit my bazaar
    I have ELLE DKNY and a FRONT ROW dress
    other old thing

8. 14 Heather ♥ October 2, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Where are the October hotbuys?

The-life-of-stardoll.blogspot.com (:

9. 15 DiamondKita October 2, 2011 at 6:16 pm

http;//www.stardoll.com/en/user/?refKey=K3vDIEjS3PKhj2QOMZ3VyMwh&gid=2

10. 16 rody_love October 2, 2011 at 8:43 pm

vote for kalabeshna in miss stardoll world
    she desserve to win MSW
    from this link ….

11. 18 Nicole October 2, 2011 at 11:18 pm

I vote for my friend Honeyjane123!

VOTE FOR HONEYJANE123!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!
    she’s really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. 20 Lilie October 2, 2011 at 11:48 pm

I don’t think it’s fair how the website is abadoned on Friday till Monday. When there are mistakes, glitches or complaints (eg. the pink calendar is currently not working) everyone has to wait till Monday for an update or response. Yet this is the only real free time for your target members & you expect us to log in regularly when you’re not there. It’s annoying because I know shift work exists in places where customers are expected at anytime.

13. 21 Lilie October 3, 2011 at 12:13 am

And please could you fix the normal wardrobe in the first room I can no longer put clothes in it because of the style by room. My wardrobe is color coded, that can’t be done anymore if I can’t use the normal wardrobe (the style by room is great though).

14. 25 kourtney October 8, 2011 at 5:48 am

come vote 4 me i am PuppyKourtney123 thanks love ya!!!!!!!!!!

15. 26 Starchild_2 October 9, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Please vote? I’m starchild_2 on stardoll! I won’t let ya down canada!!! xo

16. 28 Catherine October 13, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Starchild_2 is crystalsjoy = hacker. I’m sure she has more accounts also in this final, I mean, could there be any other reason why such grade F suites got through? Enlighten me.

17. 31 LILIT December 27, 2011 at 1:15 pm

visit my blog about-stardoll-official.blogspot.com

18. 32 loser2009 August 23, 2012 at 12:12 pm

vote for malak.albaw

19. 33 roseyprincess3 August 31, 2012 at 3:11 pm

visit me and vote me plzz im roseyprincess3

20. 35 carmin September 1, 2012 at 4:18 am

vote for me plzz my name in stardoll is zisostardoll

21. 36 vannessa September 9, 2012 at 6:10 pm

shut the help up nobody knows whos gonna win!!

22. 37 Alesya October 8, 2013 at 7:03 pm

I needed to coposme you one very small remark to be able to say thanks a lot again on the wonderful tricks you’ve featured in this case. It has been really strangely open-handed of people like you to make unhampered just what numerous people would’ve supplied as an electronic book to get some dough for themselves, most importantly considering the fact that you might well have done it if you wanted. These inspiring ideas also acted to become a great way to understand that some people have similar fervor similar to my very own to learn a whole lot more with regard to this issue. I am sure there are lots of more enjoyable periods in the future for folks who discover your blog.