Style by Room: Available Now!

Now it’s easier to be ready for the Beach Villa in your bikini, and wear your party dress in the Penthouse – thanks to Style by Room!

It works like this:

You’ll be in your top stylethis style is the main style, and is the style that you’ll always have in your main suite room and (unless you change to room style) in all the other rooms in your Suite.

BUT in all the other rooms – not the main Suite room – you’ll have the option to change your style to a room style!  Just open the tab on the left side of your Suite room, and you’ll find all the items in your Wardrobe and Accessories Shelf available so that you can change to room style.

Dress your MeDoll and press save.  Voila!  Room style!

If you don’t like the room style you’ve created, you can change it back to the top style by using the button in the same left side tab.

If you really like your room style, you can turn it into your top style!  That button is also located in the left side tab in your Suite room.

Things to remember:

* Your main Suite room will always have your top style – you won’t find the left side tab in this room, and you won’t be able to create a room style.

* In order to create a room style, you’ll need to have items placed in your Wardrobe and Accessories Shelf.  Items sitting in your Storage will not appear in your room style choices.  So make sure you move those items to your Wardrobe and Shelf!

Happy Stardolling!

38 Responses to “Style by Room: Available Now!”

1. 1 biahurricane September 29, 2011 at 2:29 pm

visit me

biahurricane

• 2 abi January 28, 2012 at 10:40 am

I was wondering if any of you could help me with something on Stardoll.
      I put makeup on me Medoll in the Beauty Parlor, and it shows the makeup in the suite, but my little picture at the top of the page next to the starcoins e.t.c does not show any of the makeup that i have put on my Medoll!! Do any of you have the solution for this??

2. 3 Suggestion September 29, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Suggestion: In the beauty parlour when removing makeup can you make it seperate like remove eye make up or lipstick, because some times you may want to change only your lipstick & it would save the time of having to do the whole makeup all over again.

One more thing, can you give us credit because I think most of your ideas & updates come from us (hmmmm?).

3. 5 Dana1997x September 29, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I really like this update
    my username is Dana1997x

4. 8 leabia September 29, 2011 at 7:20 pm

visit me im leabia 🙂

5. 9 Angie September 30, 2011 at 12:17 am

I think I was the first person to say we should be able to paint our nails…When Stardoll sent something asking me how Stardoll could be better….Never got credit. Just saying 😛

Visit Meeee – BABYPHAT2244 😀

6. 10 amina September 30, 2011 at 11:20 am

plz Ineed your vote vote Im plz I need you to veryyyyyyyyyy

7. 11 mirrie654 September 30, 2011 at 8:28 pm

I love this! It makes things so much easier!

Visit me! Mirrie654!

8. 12 Marit October 1, 2011 at 7:55 am

i dont find it if i open that thing in left my suite then there is only that house .where an i find it?

9. 15 Marit October 1, 2011 at 8:01 am

i understand now.lolz:D

10. 16 Tipper October 1, 2011 at 10:45 am

Your post is incredible, can’t wait for more updates

11. 17 DiamondKita October 1, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Datzz cool yall……

12. 18 MissBeauty_144 | Chloe October 6, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Awesome now my friend wont get angry at me for always changing my outfit LOL 

13. 19 Sunshinefun1233 November 12, 2011 at 1:13 am

Visit me on stardoll sunshinefun1233 im supernice!!! 🙂

14. 20 Leah February 19, 2012 at 11:24 am

I dont know how to get it? There’s no icon for it, please help :/
    Leahgarner

15. 21 Demetriasinger May 18, 2012 at 3:11 am

Hey Guys! I’m running as National Covergirl in Stardoll! PLEASE VOTE ME!

16. 23 KaterinaKat January 22, 2013 at 9:21 am

I Cannot Find It At all, Can anyone tell me how to find the tab it’s for a yearbook quest.

17. 24 Malcolm May 16, 2013 at 2:48 am

May I just say what a comfort to find someone who truly understands what they are talking about
    on the net. You actually understand how to bring an
    issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this
    and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you’re not more
    popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

18. 25 raspberry ketone supplement May 18, 2013 at 12:24 pm

After going over a number of the blog posts on your blog, I
    seriously appreciate your way of blogging.
    I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
    Please check out my website too and tell me what you think.

19. 26 hcg diet May 27, 2013 at 1:05 pm

I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger lovers
    except this article is actually a nice paragraph, keep it up.

20. 27 sytropin reviews August 5, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is
    analyzing these things, therefore I am going to tell her.

21. 28 http://satellitedirecthonestreview.blogspot.com/ November 25, 2013 at 10:04 am

What are the things a satellite installer should consider before working with any company that deals with Direc – TV, Dishnetwork or even a smaller satellite company.
    Commercials have always been perceived as necessary evil. All you need is special software that you can install on your computer.

22. 29 top best business December 25, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Some simply want to update the tub, shower, flooring, or other things like
    that. There are various reasons due to which people go for
    renovation including life of the house, the
    area where it is located, and also the need to install new equipments.

This is to enable you to make right decisions afterwards and avoid having regrets on the materials
    to be used on your roof, siding, or windows.

23. 30 xt genix and muscle zx90 December 31, 2013 at 10:47 pm

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly impressed to read everthing at alone place.

24. 31 Linkedin Tips February 4, 2014 at 9:41 am

This is cool! And I had to share my excitement because I just got a new
    job after I read the Linkedin Tips.

25. 32 farmville 2 triche April 12, 2014 at 7:22 am

I all the time emailed this website post page to all my associates, since if like to read it after that my friends will too.

26. 33 fifa 14 generateur April 12, 2014 at 9:23 am

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the
    same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Bless you!

27. 34 hcg weight Loss Jacksonville June 14, 2014 at 4:56 am

Many people will say it’s genetics, but that is not the case.
    As a dieter, if you come across a particular
    flavour or herbal tea type that you especially
    fall in love with, you can easily continue consuming it after
    the completion of your diet without having to worry about its effects on your health.
    We know that today’s diet, lifestyle, and environmental factors are considered to be the
    most important underlying causes of the chronic disease epidemic,
    which accounts for roughly 75 percent of our rising $2.

28. 35 pest control Jacksonville July 27, 2014 at 1:18 am

Every land has to be saved from this disaster creating menace.
    Correct identification of the pest is the first step in control, because information on pest biology, ecology, and behavior
    can easily be obtained if the pest is known. IRS Form 8829 – Expenses for Business Use of Your Home – Instructions:

29. 36 stress April 28, 2015 at 9:47 am

It’s all a lesson in being mindful and letting go, while
    doing something fun. Decreasing the stress associated with
    the finals preparation process has to start early, and below you will find
    out exactly what you should be doing to make sure you study less, and get the grades you want.
    You may find that their bennie is the same, although the activity they suggest is different from yours.

30. 37 Kasey May 13, 2015 at 8:26 pm

It is in reality a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful info with
    us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

31. 38 angelica September 20, 2015 at 6:09 am

i am royalty and for some reason the create room style button isnt on the left side, please help me or tell me where is it located