Status Update: We’re Sorry Australia :(

Sadly, some of you in Australia are experiencing difficulties accessing Stardoll.com right now. We’re really sorry about this and we’ll spare you the boring technical details other than it’s mostly out of our hands, but please know that we’re working super hard together with our technical partners in Australia to get things back to normal for you as soon as possible. So thank you again for your unbelievable patience and we apologize for the interruption. We’ll make it up to you for sure.

Stay tuned for further updates on our Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/stardoll

77 Responses to “Status Update: We’re Sorry Australia :(”

1. 3 Heidi July 28, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Can we get a Superstar-day again? ‘Cause I missed the last one, or I thought it was just one of many offers we’re getting, so I clicked dismiss or something like that! I’ve NEVER been superstar, and I created my doll in early 2009, so I didn’t get the one-superstar-day new members now get.
    I think the One-day-a-superstar thing was a great idea, that should be repeated sometime!
    *Just an idea, it could be a starpoint reward when you’ve gotten like 5000 sp.!

• 4 Be content July 29, 2011 at 3:22 am

Non-ss asked for sale, starbazaar, additional rooms & you got all of them & I’m guessing some of the extra features we all enjoy woud not be there if other members did not pay for them. Learn to be content with what you have & stop comparing what others have paid for to what you don’t pay for. If you can’t afford to be superstar be content with what is available to you. The problem with stardoll is when some members get additional items because they paid for it other members who pay nothing want those items. It has even got to the point that some members who spent money buying certain items have seen the same items given to other members free. Nothing seems to be good enough, we always want more even if we don’t contribute as much as others. I think it’s insulting when people are taken advantage of repeatedly. If non-ss are given one day superstar then those who paid for it should be given an extra day as well. Lets be content & stop complaining.

2. 6 queltmsazaky July 28, 2011 at 7:14 pm

sou brsileira nao intendo nada

3. 7 Natalie July 28, 2011 at 7:23 pm

omg i am on stardoll but i forgot my password and my username is coco845 and i am sooo sad but i created a accounted eariler called jac54!plsss help i want my account back on stardoll,i sadly cant get it because i created a email that i just used once for stardoll then i forget the email and password lol but still i am verry sad plsss help i put and used a lot of effort in this account,plsss send me a new password stardoll i am begging u on my email:natalieisnat@hotmail.com,i wasted like half of my dads credit card!

4. 8 Natalie July 28, 2011 at 7:24 pm

i mean i want coco845 back not jac54 ok

5. 10 olga29dama July 28, 2011 at 7:32 pm

i love stardoll and plz add me 😀
    olga29dama

6. 12 miled July 28, 2011 at 7:49 pm

i love stardools

7. 13 liz stefany July 28, 2011 at 7:49 pm

hola me guta stardoll mi doll es StEfAnYLT

8. 14 Love_baby-. July 28, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Hi tomorrow is my campaign of Covergirl plz Vote me thanks im love_baby-.

9. 15 moni_erika_ July 28, 2011 at 8:29 pm

But that will make the accounts SuperStars, will they reset day?

10. 16 Mary Sweetz July 28, 2011 at 8:30 pm

add me xDD My user is ; MaryTheScary >;] I propably the coolest person you’d ever meet xD jk jk 😮 anyway my friend is from Australia ;c

11. 18 raghdaeleraky July 28, 2011 at 9:05 pm

good

12. 19 Sara July 28, 2011 at 9:25 pm

I’m not effected by this outage (I’m from the US), but I sure hope you credit the SuperStars for the days they were unable to log-in & give the free members a SuperStar day or something.

13. 20 nanoo1995 July 28, 2011 at 9:38 pm

hi i love star doll ❤ visit my suit i am nanoo1995

14. 21 saso4cool July 28, 2011 at 10:01 pm

hi i love stardol .. i’m sosa4cool

15. 22 gizem July 28, 2011 at 10:18 pm

*Just an idea, it could be a starpoint reward when you’ve gotten like 5000 sp.!

16. 23 Francisco Javier July 28, 2011 at 10:25 pm

I think that stardoll have to put more thinks for boys.

BY: best-javier

17. 24 Yoona81 July 28, 2011 at 10:51 pm

I Love Stardolll <3<3<3

18. 25 ranosh July 28, 2011 at 11:03 pm

n!se Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

19. 26 Girly_gal3943 July 28, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I’ve been really disappointed with this lately, do you have any idea when Stardoll will be back up & working?

20. 28 Giselle Caro July 29, 2011 at 12:59 am

:O OMG i’m sorry too :/ I have been in stardoll for 2 years. I neve had this difficulty . ( I live in USA , New Jersey,) why don’t I have this problem, like what causes them to have this?

21. 29 cutiebabes3 July 29, 2011 at 6:03 am

We’ve lost superstar days ect ;/

22. 30 Mea C July 29, 2011 at 6:28 am

Dude, I was freaking out when I couldn’t get on stardoll, good to know it was just a glitch.

23. 31 SC July 29, 2011 at 6:49 am

I hope that we’re reimbursed, especially Superstars. ‘Cause that’s days that we paid for but received no service.

24. 32 Wagbag Stardoll July 29, 2011 at 6:50 am

IT WORKS AGAINNN! THANK YOUUU!!! 🙂 I THOUGHT IT WSAS JUST MY COMPUTERR D;

25. 33 Lelah July 29, 2011 at 7:21 am

Still doesnt work!

26. 34 amandinejoe July 29, 2011 at 8:35 am

I love you stardoll ♥♥

27. 35 faux.fuchsia July 29, 2011 at 9:00 am

Thankyou for telling us 😀 And WOHOO it’s working again!!

28. 37 keyzrulzdaworld stardoll July 29, 2011 at 9:29 am

wen its workin plz visit meee!!! 🙂

29. 38 Lelah July 29, 2011 at 10:05 am

Stardoll!!! They don’t all work fix it!!!

30. 41 Liz July 29, 2011 at 10:08 am

About time.
    I was cut off for nearly a week before I decided to ring my providers. They gave me some alternate DNS servers to enter into my computer and bingo, it worked again.
    It was really frustrating I have to say, this shouldn’t be happening in the first place. I ope you credit us with something for putting up with this, I know more and more people who are getting cut off each day.

31. 42 thlmne July 29, 2011 at 10:18 am

j’aime stardoll 🙂

32. 43 259 July 29, 2011 at 8:45 pm

footy hajj h mg h h Juvenal Vicky vBulletin vBulletin humbly kg jg v bought

33. 44 Lelah July 29, 2011 at 11:47 pm

It’s not working da internets fine but it won’t worl

34. 45 TinkerTayzbell July 30, 2011 at 2:12 am

I was freaking out!! But Its great now that its back! 🙂 Thanks Stardoll xx Tayy

35. 46 Lelah July 30, 2011 at 4:25 am

It’s still not working 4 me

36. 47 inn0003 July 30, 2011 at 7:20 am

Can my sister inn0005 and me inn0003 get 3 days of our SS back thanks

37. 48 keyzrulzdaworld stardoll July 30, 2011 at 11:27 pm

its still not working for me 😦 i need stardoll!! i’ve been cut off for almost a week ahhhhhh

38. 60 Selah August 1, 2011 at 5:20 pm

look pplz stardoll does NOT just give a away superstar days!! i paid for it and u should not try and scam the dang site!!!

39. 61 zeldaxlove64 August 6, 2011 at 2:24 am

OMG ! STARDOLL HAS BEEN WORKING IN THE U.K. && IN THE U.S. WHY NOT AUSTRALIA ?! D: THATS JUST MESSED UP /;

40. 63 hottpink12 August 6, 2011 at 7:39 am

Mine still isn’t working, unless I use a proxy which is crap because they don’t do anything anyway. I need stardoll back!
    -hottpink12

41. 64 Chantelle Mataele August 7, 2011 at 3:27 am

I’m back on.The reason why Stardoll was down because they were deleting the accounts that were barely used.Some other accounts that haven’t been used are still up.So that’s what I got told by a friend.

42. 66 nasse-11 August 17, 2011 at 12:08 pm

jag undrar om jag kan få prissent eller nåt i stardoll.com menar jag =)
    rösta på min gubbe snälla jag heter i stardoll nasse-11 besök mig ;))

43. 67 Nona Stardoll August 22, 2011 at 12:01 am

wow very cool
    i love stardoll so much

44. 68 darcy August 28, 2011 at 2:56 am

PLZZ I RLLY NEED HELP ASAP !!! well today i had recently bought a prepaid card from toys r us im 17 by the wayyy lol okk welll i wentt to buy it and w.e i came loged in went and put in the pin i bought the 10$ one soo i put in the code and it says invalid code plzz helppp i need money my user name is darcygreenapple

45. 72 lii August 30, 2011 at 9:23 am

how come this happened

46. 73 simple home business April 20, 2013 at 10:21 am

Wonderful article! We are linking to this great
    content on our website. Keep up the good writing.

47. 74 Florida Vs Georgia July 25, 2013 at 11:47 pm

This is really attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

48. 76 password reset December 26, 2013 at 3:08 pm

I just like the helpful information you supply on your articles.

I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly.
    I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here!

Best of luck for the next!

49. 77 russian car crashes April 22, 2014 at 8:07 pm

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button!
    I’d certainly donate to this fantastic blog!

I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed
    to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog
    with my Facebook group. Talk soon!