Nail Studio…Now for Feet!

Today we launched a brand new nail studio, but this time, for your feet!

You can fancy your feet in the Beauty Parlor, using the nail polish that you’ve already purchased for your fingernails.  But wait…you also want to tickle your tootsies with special foot flair?

No problem!

We’ve also opened up a new specialty store called Tiptoe, where you’ll find all the pizzaz necessary for a fantastic feet!

54 Responses to “Nail Studio…Now for Feet!”

1. 1 Moi July 13, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Thanks.

There’s so much makeup & accessories now that people just wear all at once on their face, eww! Or they wear so much makeup at once which looks unpleasant & scary. I avoid such people if possible I block them!

2. 5 Deja Powell July 13, 2011 at 4:59 pm

I’ve been wondering when they were going to get nail polish for our toes. But the question is: can Non-Susperstars buy the product?

3. 7 Summer July 13, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Not as exciting as the sprinkle shop. If we could use the accessories from the shop for our hands as well just like the nail polish, then I might consider it. Why can’t we use the accessories from the hand & feet section in the jewellery section of our beauty parlor? We could make a visble hand made bracelet or necklace.

4. 8 hidz7896 July 14, 2011 at 3:14 am

ALOT OF US ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE MSW CONTEST THIS YEAR NOW THERE ARE MANY NEW FEATURES AND WE PARTICIPANTS ALL HAVE TO BUY ALOT OF NEW THINGS SO HERE I COME FEET.

5. 9 Nono! July 14, 2011 at 4:54 pm

No! Stop it! The feet are meant for footwear not those accessories, hands – yes, but feet – no. What next? Lol.

6. 10 alessandra181 July 14, 2011 at 7:29 pm

Que lido aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

7. 11 rona_ali July 14, 2011 at 8:11 pm

wooooooooow
    very nice 🙂

8. 12 LUS July 17, 2011 at 3:20 am

HELP MY STARDOLL ACCOUNT LILYLOVESKAT WAS STOLEN BY STARBLOSSEMGIRL!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. 14 hnofe July 18, 2011 at 10:55 am

It’s pretty and gorgeous

10. 15 abril July 19, 2011 at 2:51 pm

porfabor pueden ablar espeñol normal nolas entiendo

11. 16 abril July 19, 2011 at 2:53 pm

ablen normal en espeñol normal

12. 17 Cecilia July 21, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Muito Legal!
    Finalmente as nossas me-dolls poderão ter um salão completo em casa ne?

13. 18 LiLyHicks July 22, 2011 at 2:24 am

The Nail studio for the feet is so cool! I love it! There’s nothing better then getting a peddi and meni at the spa…5 ★

14. 23 faux.fuchsia July 28, 2011 at 6:38 am

– THIS IS ABOUT STARDOLL NOT WORKING –

Yesterday I tried to get onto stardoll, but it told me the link was broken or something. I talked to my friends over msn and a few said they couldn’t get onto stardoll either (all were Australian like me). I asked on yahoo answers why stardoll wasn’t working for me and got one response (funnily enough i knew her and she’s on my friends list) and she also claimed stardoll isn’t working for her (she is also aussie) and that on stardoll’s facebook page she saw a comment about stardoll not working.

I’d just like to know what’s going on; it’s all so confusing. I couldn’t think of any way to contact you besides here (I can’t contact you through stardoll because the site is down for me).

Why can’t Australian’s get onto stardoll? How long will this last?

15. 24 faux.fuchsia July 28, 2011 at 6:40 am

Oh yeah, and when I move my mouse over my stardoll toolbar, it says ‘this toolbar content is temporarily unavailable’.

16. 27 What is going on! July 28, 2011 at 11:44 am

Yeah, I have had my Dad helping me work out whats wrong?! I can’t get onto the site from Australia directly (im from there) But it kinda works when you use an American and English Proxty server

What on Earth is going on?!

17. 28 ronnabrave July 29, 2011 at 2:35 am

hey how many starpoints can you get?

18. 29 bethany July 29, 2011 at 2:29 pm

yah mine its not working either ???

19. 31 bethany July 29, 2011 at 2:32 pm

hey guys just go up to the top of this page and click on the picture of the two stardoll girls and then it should bring you to stardoll hope this helps!!(this is not a scam)

20. 32 La'Tavia Thigpen August 1, 2011 at 10:11 pm

I cant get it cuz u gotta be a super star!!!!!!! I liked the out stardoll better!!!!!

21. 34 jasmine August 4, 2011 at 4:34 pm

what are all talking about just tell me and i will joining

22. 35 jasmine August 4, 2011 at 5:07 pm

what do you mean when you said that stardoll .com did not work .also iit do work but my computer is crazzy ok .you get that.

23. 36 jasmine August 5, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Is anybody there so i can chat please i am nice i am what i said yestday ok

24. 37 jasmine August 5, 2011 at 10:10 pm

how do you sign in stardollblog

25. 38 Betty August 20, 2011 at 10:54 am

my toes are cute. check them out at
    5/5 please!

26. 40 Lexy September 1, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Our feet look fat….. =/

27. 41 Dipping nails September 16, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Finally a smart blogger…I adore how you happen to be thinking and writing!

28. 42 KitanaMileena10 February 8, 2013 at 2:28 pm

not enough stardollars $0

29. 43 KitanaMileena10 February 8, 2013 at 2:31 pm

anybody know how to be a superstar?

30. 44 oral sex really sex June 23, 2013 at 10:35 am

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

31. 45 ultramegadeathray.wordpress.com July 25, 2013 at 5:25 am

You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you
    write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

32. 46 Hortense November 25, 2013 at 12:18 am

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term
    and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may I wish to suggest
    you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles
    regarding this article. I desire to read even more issues approximately it!

33. 47 Carpas December 13, 2013 at 1:23 pm

For this reason, it is ass simple as that! Even if itt hasn’t
    so far, the remainder will, whether orquesta anaconda your interest is personalized wedding gifts
    also looked online for wedding bands made from.
    This can make choosing a wedding band, first look for a
    way to prevent that happening is to hire a good north east wedding band.
    Because these rings are also trendy orquesta anaconda and
    available in different patterns and colors, it would be handy to be aware of
    is that Irish and Celtic wedding bands. You need to get the
    man in your life.

34. 48 Find lastest Stylin Trucks coupons January 13, 2014 at 9:21 am

We deborah like that Rss to check in front to relish examining your current failing appreciate you’ve never the internet online marketers ideas and that i lmost all merely a top rated site

35. 49 www.ativaesporte.com January 27, 2014 at 10:23 pm

My brother suggested І might like tɦis blog.
    He waѕ totally riǥht. Thiѕ post аctually madе my day.

You ϲаn ոot imagine simply Һow much time I haԀ spent for
    tɦis info! Thaոks!

36. 50 ogplanet astro Generator February 21, 2014 at 10:50 pm

These are in fact enormous ideas in about blogging. You have touched some nice points here.

Any way keep up wrinting.

37. 51 Landon February 23, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment
    due to this sensible article.

38. 52 http://www.guanhougan.org/archives/448 March 4, 2014 at 1:03 am

Hi there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally
    recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited
    from this website.

39. 53 пиздюли March 4, 2014 at 6:26 pm

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and let me
    tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The problem is something too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I came across this during my search for something concerning this.

40. 54 how do i get more plays on soundcloud June 4, 2014 at 9:32 am

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from
    a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Thanks a lot!