Your StarDesigns for Stardollars OR Starcoins!

New feature today: Custom items can be sold for Stardollars OR Starcoins!

Now, when selling StarDesign items in StarBazaar, Superstars can choose to sell the item for either of the two currencies.  The option to choose between Stardollars and Starcoins will appear when you click on the custom item you’d like to sell.

Click here to sell your customized design in StarBazaar, or go to StarDesign to start creating!

27 Responses to “Your StarDesigns for Stardollars OR Starcoins!”

1. 1 victoria June 9, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Nossa isso vai ser uma maravilhaa

2. 3 Maggie_Grace June 9, 2011 at 2:56 pm

cool!

3. 4 DarkKitten June 9, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Thank you, Stardoll. This is perfect 🙂

4. 6 Lidea June 9, 2011 at 7:36 pm

great!!!!!

5. 7 galaria June 9, 2011 at 11:06 pm

but why we can have a star bazzar?

6. 8 Ebony June 10, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Now only if anything that was sold in Starbazaar could be sold for Starcoins or Stardollars.

7. 9 Angel June 11, 2011 at 6:38 am

Please rate me as covergirl!

8. 10 Angel June 11, 2011 at 6:39 am

I’m DJMALAK on stardoll!

9. 11 Angel June 11, 2011 at 6:39 am

Join my club on stardoll. It’s called S.T.Y.D.

10. 12 cutiezalika June 12, 2011 at 2:52 am

i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. 13 erica June 12, 2011 at 10:20 pm

hey i am KaylaSmile on stardoll!!! i am about to go on a missions trip so wish me luck!! thanks bye 😀

12. 15 Enirs June 14, 2011 at 3:43 am

Stardoll Hello, just wanted to ask you something and at the same time claim, why that new members can have Barbie clothes?: http://www.stardoll.com/es/signup/barbie/?pid=40083&gid=1&did = 2

I ask you also to give us this very cool esque plis! I beg you.

13. 16 babyerik June 14, 2011 at 8:20 am

hello a friend
    my name’s babyerik a stardoll it’s a fantastic

14. 17 FOFO June 14, 2011 at 1:24 pm

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

15. 18 U DONT NEED TO KNOW June 19, 2011 at 4:06 pm

@_@ Im not so satisfied If we can buy from bazzar great yay woo but we cant sell we cant make money basically where losing money:(

16. 19 Hiiii:) June 22, 2011 at 8:06 am

It would be perfect if we could excange those starcoins we earn from our designs into stardollars!

17. 20 Hiiii:) June 22, 2011 at 8:12 am

Because this way we actually lose money, for example, we pay 4 stardollars for a t-shirt and then we receive starcoins than can be used only for non-superstar items , and we can’t save them in order to exchange them every 14 days, as there is a 1000 starcoins limit! And when the exchange day comes we can exchange only 500 starcoins and only that day, so if we can’t log in that day we have to wait for another 14 days! Why can’t we exchange whenever we want, or at least please have no limit in starcoins! We pay Stardoll, so why won’t you hear to what we want ? We pay and not only there is this starcoin issue but also there are so many technical problems!!! When we buy designs and go to our starbazaar to sell them , our old designs that we bought before are shown and says something went wrong when trying to sell them so we have to refresh one hundred times, wasting our time! Please resolve these problems! Thanks!

18. 21 darlides June 25, 2011 at 4:49 am

but why we can have a star bazzar

19. 22 Mikaru. June 27, 2011 at 10:56 pm

creo yo que no deveria haber diferencia alguna a las personas que son superstar a las que no son……visiten a Mikaru.

20. 23 ladeja July 30, 2011 at 12:29 am

star doll is great !

21. 24 PrincesaLeilita September 25, 2011 at 10:31 am

Hi there!! I have a problem with stardoll and I hope that you can help me: I’m PrincesaLeilita, from Portugal, and I’m selling my clothes on my bazaar but I can’t raise money! I mean, people buy my clothes but I don’t receive money!!! Can you tell me what’s wrong??
    Thanks!!

22. 25 Facebook Profile Picture July 4, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Second, the green light on the motherboard can help a technician recognize whether the power supply is
    capable of supplying power to the computer. Disconnecting
    this 20 or 24-pin connector will cause the green light to turn off.
    Don’t forget that the supply of the Sun’s energy is endless.

23. 26 lejla-85 October 4, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Coment me and vote me ncg in lejla-85 please i :*** thank you

24. 27 Jacelyn April 28, 2015 at 6:55 pm

If you wish for to increase your experience simply keep
    visiting this website and be updated with the
    newest news posted here.