New Feature: Full Screen Suite

Full Screen Preview

Ever wish you could see every detail of your Suite? To make your Suite as large as your computer screen?  Now you can view your Stardoll Suite in Full Screen mode!

Simply click on the Full Screen button at the bottom right hand corner of your Suite (located just above your Save Suite button).  And when you’re done viewing it in Full Screen mode, click the button again, or press ESC.

Modern and convenient!

25 Responses to “New Feature: Full Screen Suite”

1. 1 sunnysugar May 31, 2011 at 2:43 pm

I think it’s really good! 😀

2. 2 Lidea May 31, 2011 at 4:20 pm

very nice!! i still dont like the starcoins even if i am ss!!

3. 3 MissDog9898 May 31, 2011 at 7:06 pm

What’s the point?

4. 4 Niv_1 June 1, 2011 at 12:28 am

Hi, can you also make a way for us to change the floor of the first room in the beach villa (from sand to pebbles or stones) just like the other room. And can you put the coloured walls in the golden sands shop for sale?

Thanks.

5. 5 Solyma77 June 1, 2011 at 1:32 am

I sent the following message to your technical support team:

Today I tried the full screen view. It’s awesome, especially since my eyesight isn’t 20/20, BUT there is a serious problem with Fashion and Interior Design items! I don’t know if you’re aware of the unsightly lines that appear in resized Fashion or Interior Design items. It’s a Fashion and Interior Design flaw. The full screen view magnifies this flaw horribly. If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, please visit the rooms in my [Solyma77’s] suite that have Interior Design items (panels, rugs, curtains) and view them on normal and then on full screen mode.

With all the great improvements you’ve made to the Stardoll site, it’s about time you correct this flaw, which causes us SuperStars to waste time, work and money. And if you do find a way to fix this flaw, I hope it’ll be a way that will let us keep our already existing designed items in place.

Thank you in advance.

6. 6 avirl5 June 1, 2011 at 2:15 am

the star coins r ok but i whish there were no superstar stuff it should be all the same because really my not allowed to pay, its not fair and i have to say it im very jelus!!!:(

7. 8 anamica234 June 1, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Hey Sorry to bother you but I can not do starcoins !!!!! Please help me … I can not to vote !!!!! Please do something about it !!!:((….and my name in sd is anamica234 .

8. 9 Solyma77 June 1, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Hi. I tried the full-screen mode several times more, and noticed that the Interior Design items sometimes “load” well (no ugly lines or bars on them, thankfully) and sometimes do not “load” well. (I’m not sure if “load” is the right word to use.)

9. 10 ladiieepink June 2, 2011 at 1:55 pm

y cant i convert stardollars into starcoins anymore it isnt fair i did it before

10. 12 Cassandra June 2, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Search me pleas LISATHEBESTE!!
    🙂 🙂 LOVE EVERYY!!

11. 13 LicyLoo8 June 3, 2011 at 10:13 am

Hi Its great!
    But one problem..I havn’t been on stardoll for 2 days because it will not load do you know why? If you do please contact me at my stardoll email-
    Stardollinorbit@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks- It’s just I love stardoll and i can’t live without it ♥

12. 14 grainne June 4, 2011 at 6:13 pm

stardoll fix mymedoll i dont no what happend it grrrrrrrrr

my user name is
    grainnequigley

13. 15 Blondinocka1998 June 5, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Stardoll мне стал ненравится отстой дорого так все стало суперстар не каждый может стать стар-монеты нето одежда дорогая и я теперь непокупаю вообще кто эту фигню всю придумал со стар-монетами?

14. 16 naïma June 7, 2011 at 3:10 pm

I LOVE STARDOLL BUT I AM NOTE SUUPERSTAR

15. 19 casinos en ligne bonus July 4, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Acquired very contented to show this important web-site.I want to to thanks a bunch at benefit of your along at the attract of the particular spectacular impute so that you can!! An individual absolutely listening to just about site compact trace than me so i share person book marked to successfully in discernible bushy-tailed things you really blog post.

16. 20 bludomain reviews 2009 July 7, 2013 at 4:40 pm

You get to access the pictures from anywhere
    and any day. The best place to get inexpensive props are rummages and thrift
    stores. These specific changes combine to produce
    a unique but disturbing face.

17. 21 orderly May 28, 2014 at 2:38 am

Fantastic items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to
    and you are simply too magnificent. I actually like what you’ve obtained right here,
    really like what you are saying and the way in which wherein you are saying it.

You are making it entertaining and you continue to take
    care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn far more from you.

That is actually a tremendous site.

18. 22 oh May 10, 2015 at 9:52 am

excellent submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not
    unerstand this. You must contrinue your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

19. 23 short url May 13, 2015 at 7:56 am

Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these familiarity,
    so it’s pleasant to read this website, annd I used to go to see thiis web site all the time.

1. 1 2x FLO TV FLOTV Personal Television PTV 350 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, no cutting is required! | New HDTV Store Trackback on October 29, 2011 at 12:47 am
  2. 2 fclick.vn Trackback on January 21, 2015 at 2:35 pm