Stardoll Summer Pass – Available Now!

summer pass 2011

Move over, bus pass, subway pass, hall pass and even backstage pass, because the Stardoll Summer Pass is the real key to unlocking a world of fun this Summer. A sizzling package of Stardoll’s greatest hits at a special Summer price (check your local currency for details), each Summer Pass gives you the following in one pretty package:

• 90 Days of Superstar Membership
  • 333 Stardollars
  • 15 Free Gifts (including hot Summer fashion, accessories, décor and even an interior!)

Just log into your Stardoll account and click on Upgrade to grab the hottest ticket of the season – the essential Stardoll Summer Pass!

39 Responses to “Stardoll Summer Pass – Available Now!”

1. 1 Gli May 27, 2011 at 2:09 pm

No. Why would I want 333sd in 3 months when a month gives me 200sd? You cut the price by half making it cheaper but people won’t realise you also cut the stardollars by half (333 instead of 600).

2. 2 Adlai May 28, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Can superstars get this? I tried but it won’t let me.

3. 3 AnotherSDMember May 28, 2011 at 11:36 pm

I agree with Gli. We aren’t fooled by this – 333 sd is not that much!

4. 4 sara May 29, 2011 at 9:11 am

Name: hello Sarah I am 13 years old

Of Sfaty: Aisha in Saudi Arabia and I love Alkambotr

I hope outgrow love me.

• 5 sara May 29, 2011 at 9:12 am

May 29, 2011 at 9:11 am
      Name: hello Sarah I am 13 years old

Of Sfaty: Aisha in Saudi Arabia and I love Alkambotr

I hope outgrow love me.

5. 7 Me May 29, 2011 at 11:52 am

It`s just a freaking bribe for money. Stop it Stardoll seriously! You raised Superstar prices where I live, don`t you think you get enough money? You need to raise prices to get more? The prices for some of the stuff on that greedy site of yours is unbelievable anyway, get a grip. It makes me so angry that you brought piczo and that site is a mess! It was better before you got your greedy little hands on it, if your not going to attend to it sell it back. Gosh! It makes me and many more so angry, stop think of yourself. You get a heap of money not need for more. 333 won`t even buy you an outfit now with the prices of clothes you have on there now. Ahh! Just get a grip and think of others other than yourself. We tell you we get hacked, what do you say? Ask them to kindly give it back, oh yeah they are really going to give it back. Make us buy our clothes back that got stolen? Greediness. We contact you, you don`t even give full on answers, just reply what even and idiot what freaking know. I could go all fucking day mate. You raise your prices because, well of course little kids will buy it. Just give up.

• 8 yes May 29, 2011 at 8:47 pm

^ This

I am so sick and tired of Stardoll. Ever since your big makeover, everything have been a lot worse. The prices are higher, the clothes are uglier, you give away expensive clothes and items for free a few months later they have left StarPlaza, the sh*t called starcoins… I could go on.

Don’t get me wrong, I think you have improved a few things, but there’s too many negative changes that the good things don’t really matter.

And someone might say ‘If you don’t like it, leave’, and yes, that’s what I’m going to do.

6. 9 marikate14 May 29, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Please, tell me, when this offer expires?

7. 10 vasnalong May 29, 2011 at 3:39 pm

bought summer pass never got it what is the problem and no answer from sd

• 11 stardoll is GAY June 7, 2011 at 10:56 am

OMG i no i payed $10 through phone credit right? for this summer pass and it said u still have 5 more dollars to pay which yes i did, i went away came back with $5 and guess what! they said to me u didnt come back in enough time so u now have to pay the full price and i they didnt even give back my $10 that i payed and got nothing for they stole it!!!!!!! i could fucking KILL them!!!! KILL THEM AHHHH!!! and on another time i payed for one month membership and got only a FUCKING week!!!!

8. 12 اميره May 30, 2011 at 5:43 pm

حلووووووووووووووووورائع

9. 15 Why? May 30, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Why did you give only non-ss free stardollars and yet you expect ss members to pay real money for it? Now non-ss have free stadollars how & what would they spend it on when they are not allowed to buy items with stardollars. Why do you keeping making weird decisions?

• 16 Why? May 30, 2011 at 7:25 pm

You want some to pay real money for stardollars & at the same time you’re giving it free to others. Everything is so confusing now. Stop making us look like fools.

10. 17 Isabella May 31, 2011 at 12:43 pm

It’s more expensive then the normal one!!!

11. 18 2+yrs May 31, 2011 at 7:49 pm

I bought the summer pass, for the “free” items, I did realise that the regular gives more money but it costs more also, & ya don’t get the free iteams The interior is Awsome!! & I like the plane, I thought it was a good deal for what I got,

12. 19 Eve June 1, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Jeez, it’s only an offer, you don’t have to buy it.
    Stop complaining.
    They’re obviously going to lower the amount of stardollars in the deal if it’s less money…

I’m buying it, anyway 🙂

13. 20 dayana June 2, 2011 at 3:11 am

son cuite ao dresss

14. 22 Simzy June 6, 2011 at 8:21 am

With the summer pass They might not give as much stardollars, but they give more gifts.
    Where I live it is cheaper to buy the summer pass for 3 months superstar than to buy a 1 month superstar. I think it is a pretty good deal. Im getting a summer pass tomorrow.

15. 25 Alexa June 7, 2011 at 2:09 pm

So it’s safe to write your credit card number and all that?!is Stardoll trustworthy?!I would really love to buy this summer pass because i spent a lot of money with my cellphone,i never wanted to buy membership or more stardollars using my credit card although i think it’s much more convenient,at least where i live but i’m afraid that they will take all my money from my credit card:D and i’m so upset with big the prices are…i cannot afford with 160ssd to buy clothes from ppq or yves saint laurent and to improve my suite and to buy makeup,jewelery…I think it’s too expensive and it won’t benefit stardoll because a lot of people will stop playing!!!!so during 3 months with the summer pass,i will receive only 111ssd/month or all 333ssd??!!i need an answer pls:DD
    xo

16. 27 @_@ June 19, 2011 at 4:09 pm

ya…. RIGHT at the top i agree wiv gli whats with it u ****** bribers!

17. 28 Danielle Secra August 24, 2011 at 6:26 pm

lolz I have a stardoll account I love it its like so fun x I need more stardollars! But is stardoll Trustworthy? They dont give you a chance! One swear word your reported lol

18. 29 Danielle Secra August 24, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Stardoll I go on that website yaa know x I get freaking bored trust meh!

19. 31 shakila March 5, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Oh hey! BTW that person is not me!, I’m A GIRL, I’m so pretty ;] And i have turned 9!

20. 32 Grazi May 24, 2012 at 2:25 am

therefore here in Brazil it does not happen with me, do not get over the periods ss promotion only starts tomorrow here in Brazil so after I believe.

21. 33 price comparison November 9, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the
    screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post
    to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.
    Kudos

22. 34 corporate gifts March 25, 2013 at 8:29 am

Yes! Finally something about top gifts for kids.

23. 35 free google play redeem codes March 28, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Teaming up with enthusiastic professionals that include Creative Designer,
    Client Manager, Developers, Brand Manager, SEO expert, Social Media Marketer,
    Content Writer and Business Developer. This is one of the main reasons why bin
    lookup database is becoming a part of almost every business.

You just log in, stay on the webpage for 30 to 40 minutes, and
    then come back and collect.

24. 36 erectile dysfunction over the counter drugs May 8, 2014 at 8:31 am

Good day very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..
    I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also?

I am satisfied to search out so many useful information here in the put up, we need develop
    more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

25. 38 Buy Instagram Followers Instantly July 1, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Thanks