Introducing: Beach Villa

Time to take that much needed holiday to the Beach Villa!

The Beach Villa is the latest Suite available on Stardoll.com.  It’s a customizable and coastal.  Spacious and seaside.  You’ll find yourself in an exotic location – a resort destination that you turn into your own creation!  And when you get the keys to the Beach Villa, you’ll also unlock a whole new shop, Golden Sands – decor for rliving.

Before you left, did you remember your bikini and sunnies?  Before you jet over to the Beach Villa, be sure to pick up the latest in resort style in the Riviera shop.  You’ll find the hottest clothes and accessories to help make the summer at the Beach Villa a little bit cooler.

18 Responses to “Introducing: Beach Villa”

1. 1 Taffs May 23, 2011 at 8:57 pm

I like the size of it only but I preferred the penthouse from last year. Could we forget about the beach next time & do something else associated with summer or maybe two different themes so everyone would have something they like. Although it’s good for those who love the beach (I don’t).

2. 3 chocolatofreak May 23, 2011 at 11:24 pm

I love the beach, so this is cute how we have like our very own little beach things on Stardoll lol.

Well, we could, if we bought one haha.
    I can’t because I’m not a ss lol.
    Gee that’s just too bad haha.

Even a little beach won’t persuade me to become ss to buy it (:

3. 4 suhana May 27, 2011 at 4:27 pm

I’m a super star and i bought the beach villa is amazing i love it.:)

4. 5 AnotherSDMember May 28, 2011 at 11:29 pm

I am also a Superstar. I bought the Beach Villa too! It’s really cool, but…

Why does everything have to cost so much? 200 sd for two rooms? I don’t think it was worth it.

Thanks anyway Stardoll.

5. 6 Seraphina90210 May 29, 2011 at 1:58 pm

The Beach Villa is nice, but it’s too bad it’s only for SS!!

6. 10 Mikaru. June 27, 2011 at 11:02 pm

hojala pudiera comprar todas las cosas de toda las tiendas de stardoll,seria fantastico… n.n

7. 11 Cardinal710 June 29, 2011 at 2:58 am

This is amazing! I love it

8. 12 lolabaci July 12, 2011 at 7:46 am

bhe la beach villa per le nn ss e’ un sogno…..ma costa tanto!!!199$ x la beach villa.xò quando vado a trovare mie amike ss mi piaciono tantissimo!

9. 13 Emily November 6, 2011 at 6:35 pm

I’m not a member on stardoll but does any one know how to get one free without a super star doll?

10. 14 phuket lawyer April 4, 2013 at 11:18 am

This site truly has all of the information I wanted
    about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

11. 15 gain free instagram followers February 19, 2014 at 10:53 pm

It’s very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to
    textbooks, as I found this article at this website.

12. 16 kolikkopelit March 18, 2014 at 10:56 am

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a
    number of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another
    platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.

Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content
    into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

13. 17 spilleautomater pa nett April 29, 2014 at 11:58 pm

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It
    is the little changes that will make the largest changes.

Many thanks for sharing!

14. 18 casino spill May 12, 2014 at 2:08 am

Hello to all, it’s truly a fastidious for me to visit this website,
    it consists of priceless Information.