Stardoll reaches 100 Million members!

On Thursday, 31 March at approximately 3:30 CET, Stardoll reached the 100 Million member mark!

To celebrate this momentous occasion, we’re offering all kinds of special deals for our members.  You can see all the amazing offers here after logging into your Stardoll account.

Coincidentally, our website Stardoll.com celebrates 5 years on Tuesday, 5 April.  Stay tuned for news on the 5th Birthday celebration!

Thank you to all our members for their support.  Stardoll wouldn’t have reached this point without all the members who devote themselves to the site.

41 Responses to “Stardoll reaches 100 Million members!”

1. 1 Laurenhorse March 31, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Okay first of all im first commenter! woohoo!
    second of all great blog but your not updating it enough :S
    and thirdly i love having 1OOmillion memebrs on stardoll!

2. 2 estefaniasoleda March 31, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Great i know i will make 5 years on December. Something special for Stardoll Devotees? I liked the 100 millions members celebration but stardoll seems kinda boring can you make something very very special?? please i am traying to rec over my stardoll passion 😦

3. 3 Daisygirlz March 31, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Wow, congrats Stardoll! 😀
    It’s such a coincidence that Stardoll get’s 1OO million members on my birthday, which is today. 🙂
    Awesome! :3

4. 5 Zahra March 31, 2011 at 2:41 pm

I am trying to become a Superstar to celebrate this joyous occasion, and I usually pay with my mobile, but when I press the ‘Go buy’ button, I am being redirected to the top of the page! Technical difficulties? PLEASE HELP!

5. 8 ellie March 31, 2011 at 4:19 pm

congrats to stardoll!The site deserves all those members
    plz follow my blog ellieemagazine.blogspot.com

6. 9 LadyMary2642 March 31, 2011 at 7:26 pm

wouaaah that’s amazing ! i’m so happy ^_^ i very love Stardoll ❤
    100 mln members- it is the best !
    u are so great 🙂
    xoxo Mary :*

7. 12 Lilcamillaqueen March 31, 2011 at 9:22 pm

COOL I love stardoll visit me at LILCAMILLAQUEEN

8. 13 chocolatofreak April 1, 2011 at 12:16 am

Woot woot! (:
    Congratulations Stardoll!

This is like legit my favoritest website ever.
    I spend like my whole life on here, I know right?
    Kinda sad? :/

Oh well lol.

Haha I’m really happy for 100 million members (:

9. 14 chocolatofreak April 1, 2011 at 12:22 am

I like the $100 gift (:
    Thanks Stardoll!

10. 15 lexiniki1318 April 1, 2011 at 1:09 am

I like it the thing they did that plz be my
    friend on stardoll my name is lexiniki1318

11. 17 NessisaMess April 1, 2011 at 5:18 am

Awsome! I love how you’re giving us 100sd but it’ not that good when you’re only giving it to us for only 48 hours. We should also have a 1 day ss for everyone.

xx
    NessisMess

12. 18 janki April 1, 2011 at 2:02 pm

HI ALL OF FEW
    I LOVE STARDOLL OFFERS AND STARDOLL

13. 19 Aprille April 1, 2011 at 2:55 pm

80 stardollars for two weeks? That’s not fair

14. 20 Claudia April 1, 2011 at 7:20 pm

I received this email today doll (100 MILLION MEMBERS Stardoll 01/04/2011 18:26) i was getting my 100 and I can not STARDOL. What happened.

thanks

15. 21 Emilyy April 2, 2011 at 10:23 am

Congratulations stardoll! ^^
    And thanks for the 100 sd, I bought a cat with it, by the way, they’re adorable!!

twilight.katie

16. 22 Be Nicer April 2, 2011 at 8:59 pm

The new pets in the shop for 100sd!!!(real money), on i-dressup you can buy blinking, jumping, walking & moving dogs & pets for less. Due to ridiculous pricing I never buy LE but for the pets sake could you make it much cheaper next time (at most 30 – 40 sd) per pet. If so, I hope you bring more cats/kittens again. You seem to make things for the extremely rich & not for ordinary people like me. Your iphone app is another story I can’t afford an iphone.

Can I get a refund for the tokyo popshop interior? It’s so small I can only put one chair in it, it’s all show & no substance. I had to take it out because the original room is bigger. If anyone is thinking of buying most of the interiors think again they actually make rooms smaller, they are full of stairs or doors leaving very little space for furniture. I thought interiors were also meant to make rooms bigger.

I hope you make the cost of things cheaper, interiors larger & refresh & replace non-ss items more often as the items for them to buy are limited.

You gave out 100sd to stardoll users & took the remaining 25sd from me well done!!

17. 23 ifesinachi April 3, 2011 at 4:24 pm

hey i love the blog, i love having 100millionmemebers it’s wonderful for other members

18. 24 VikyHun April 5, 2011 at 11:24 am

Hey.!

First, Congratulations for the 100 million member!
    Stardoll is an awesome webiste, we love it!

Today it is 5th of April, but I can not see nothing on Stardoll. There will be something, or wont?

Oh, and before I forget: We would like to get another Superstar day, like before, because a lot of member is missed out it.

VikyHun

♡♡♡

19. 25 VikyHun April 5, 2011 at 11:45 am

Forget that what I wrote about today.
    Thank you, for the free stuff. (:

20. 26 NatiCavalcante April 8, 2011 at 6:14 pm

PARABÉNS STARDOLL PELO 100 MIL INTEGRANTE E O ANIVERSÁRIO DE 5 ANOS,5/5 PARA YOU KISS!!!

NatiOliv

21. 27 ajmzdiva April 12, 2011 at 3:01 am

that’s great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:}

22. 29 ellie March 1, 2012 at 10:07 pm

cool been there done that ♥♥♥♥††

23. 31 codes psn gratuit August 16, 2013 at 10:59 am

It features a “Quick and Smooth” touch panel which can be customized.
    ”“mm the first number codes didnt work but finally got it to
    work now back online”“Finally found a legit site.
    I didn’t believe it in the beginning, but when the Zero cost PSN codes worked, I was jumping throughout.

24. 32 Wilbert October 5, 2013 at 7:58 pm

It’s because the more is the visibility of your site in the cyberspace, the more number of clicks you can expect to have.
    Dual switch function is one such amenity, which you can
    seek. For each game these key are different so for every game you required to buy them online.

25. 33 plugins October 14, 2013 at 8:32 am

Remarkable issues in this article. I’m pretty pleased to look ones report. Cheers for anticipating touch an individual. Might you you need to fall me a e-mail?

26. 34 hay day Cheats October 29, 2013 at 1:54 pm

For example, Breathe Ease XL nasal gel can
    be applied into the nose the morning of the flight and then used every 3
    hours during the flight. Naturally, you can buy fresh cider donuts and other
    goodies from the bake shop and local fruits and vegetables,
    apple cider, fall decorations and even Halloween costumes.

The campground is open all year, with features such as flushable toilets, drinking
    water, dump states, emergency phone, picnic areas, and electric hook ups.

27. 35 how to get instagram followers free December 20, 2013 at 6:58 am

In this Tutorial I will be detailing to you how I
    get my Intagram Followers! Instagram has over 100 Million customers, which is
    naturally a good deal! Now don’t you desire that a handful of countless numbers of the 100+ Million users would stick to you??

It cannot be that hard to accomplish this considering the mass quantity of consumers that use Instagram.

That’s why I am teaching you all how to get unrestricted Instagram
    followers! I have developed this special resource which will empower
    you to obtain a mass amount of followers in a short amount of time.

I will be providing this to the group out there for everybody to use!!
    To get your Instagram Followers, you will require to
    down load the software from the url below (virus
    scan is offered below)

When you have downloaded it, you will just want to comply with the brief tutorial I have manufactured beneath!

Once you have done that, you will be one particular phase nearer to obtaining Countless numbers
    of Followers!!

28. 36 tarot card reading online March 15, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Tarot is not employed to choose your massive daily
    life selections and solution your simple ‘yes/no’ concerns as many of you could feel, Tarot need to be utilized
    as a information to assist you make the determination oneself This is why the issue being questioned in a tarot reading is
    of significantly value.

There are really 2 distinct sorts of Tarot readings:

Open Readings and Question Readings

Open Readings:

Open up looking through merely implies the tarot looking through will deal with greater aspects of your daily life, not for
    smaller troubles or to answer distinct questions. This
    is usually executed when coming into a new chapter of your daily life, this sort of as: Commencing a new family, Acquiring married or graduating from
    university. Open up readings can be directed for a certain subject, e.g.
    Overall health or Associations etc.. To aid the reading
    through go in that direction and give you a common thought of what is going on at that
    point in your daily life and to information you to
    make the correct conclusions.

Query Readngs

Questions readings are nearly the actual reverse of open readings.
    Concern readings tackle a specific concern or element in your life.
    As talked about earlier mentioned, it is not supposed to response your issue
    with a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ , but to information you in
    a direction to make the decision for yourself.
    This provides back again the idea of how essential the query currently being asked is.

The greatest way to determine how a tarot looking through works, is to knowledge it for
    yourself. We are here to educate and give folks with a new information.
    Experience your cost-free tarot reading through by clicking listed
    here: http://afreetarotreading.blogspot.com

29. 37 sims 3 hack March 15, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Believe back to the first time you ever listened to of sims 3 cheats.
    There are a lot of aspects which influenced the growth of sims 3
    cheats. Cited by several as the one most essential affect
    on submit modern day micro eco compartmentalism, sims 3 cheats
    is that includes more and much more in the beliefs of the youthful and
    upwardly cellular. Typically it is observed as the two
    a aid and a hinderence to the higher echelons of progressive services sector organisations,
    who are likely to kind a major stronghold in the inevitable fight for hearts and minds.
    Though I would fairly be in bed I will now
    examine the main brings about of sims 3 cheats.
    As Mirrored in classical mythology modern society is difficult.
    When blues legend ‘Bare Foot D’ remarked ‘awooooh eeee only my dawg understands
    me’ he borrowed a lot from sims 3 cheats. Far more a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, sims 3 cheats irons
    out misconceptions from our consciousness.
    Some analysts have been tempted to disregard sims 3 cheats.

I havent. If culture has a favourite little one, it is
    sims 3 cheats.

Modern day politics owes much to the animal kingdom.

Comparing the beliefs of the younger with the actuality felt by their elders is
    like contrasting sims 3 cheats and types very own graphic of themselves.

It is always enlightening to take into account the phrases of jazz singer Achilles
    Lionel Forbes Dickinson ‘I don’t think in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.’
    I couldn’t have place it better my self. When it arrives to sims 3 cheats this is clearly real.
    To paraphrase, the quote is declaring ‘sims 3 cheats wins votes.’
    Basic as that.
    I hope, for our sake that sims 3 cheats will endure.

30. 38 how to get more followers on instagram fast June 9, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

31. 39 psychic scams February 28, 2015 at 5:12 pm

I am truly grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this great
    piece of writing at at this place.

32. 40 read online books for free March 31, 2015 at 8:20 am

Every 12 inches you go up on an imperial tape measure
    you will most likely see the quantity of feet besides the amount of inches
    that you have measured. You may consult with your professor if you can buy the older edition of the book.
    One of the best ways to complete an e-book is to just go on writing without having to wonder what the next sentence would actually be.

1. 1 virtual pet games like foopets but free Trackback on May 3, 2015 at 9:29 am