Show us your thumbs!

We’ve just added some sweet Facebook “Like” buttons in Starplaza and the Star Blog so you can give a thumbs-up to the stores and news items that you’re head over heels in love with and share this awesome news with your friends on Facebook. We’ll be adding more in various places across Stardoll in the future, so keep your eyes open!

24 Responses to “Show us your thumbs!”

1. 1 SJ September 27, 2010 at 1:15 pm

I would… but I don’t have a FB :[

2. 3 leylla.sweet September 27, 2010 at 1:36 pm

god ideia,it is grate!Thannk you Stardoll

3. 4 GL September 27, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Thumbs down! for making us buy items from you & giving it out for free later. Don’t you think it’s unfair you ALWAYS give items (from starplaza & suite shop) out for free that you sold to others? How do you think we feel? Some of us keep missing out of free gifts because we already bought them from you. Why save & buy stuff if you can get them for free later. THUMBS DOWN!

4. 8 aniita7 September 27, 2010 at 4:37 pm

that’s good! (Y)

5. 9 chocolatofreak September 27, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Yeah, I saw it haha lol

6. 10 taylor September 27, 2010 at 7:34 pm

im not aloud facebook until the legall age

7. 12 sunnysugar September 27, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Oh I noticed that. I have a facebook.
    I’m called Jimmy Stardoll.

8. 14 aly September 28, 2010 at 1:16 am

i agree thumbs down.

9. 16 Patricia9gata September 29, 2010 at 11:37 am

Oiie!!
    Ebaaa!!
    rsrsr
    Sale no meu bazaar!!

10. 17 yvette September 29, 2010 at 11:32 pm

I DONT HAVE A FACE BOOK BUT I LOVE THAT THUMBS UP STUFF

11. 19 girlygirlvglam November 11, 2010 at 11:14 pm

iTS KINDA GOOD!!

12. 22 lollymollygoo December 16, 2010 at 10:59 am

I would like it but i dont like anything so it would be a bit weird and not many people know I have stardoll so i dont know
    xx Abbey

13. 23 web site February 2, 2014 at 3:57 pm

He gave him tips on how to best handle working with her and SLO ignored
    them all. One of the Marilyn Monroe quotes mentioned above does
    truly explain that our choices do make a difference.
    Well, after a thorough investigation, I figured it out and must agree that lace wigs are indeed the Rolls Royce of extension technology because of their
    ability to be 100% undetectable when worn.

14. 24 Rudolph February 27, 2014 at 12:44 am

Sports medicine devices market by body monitoring
    and evaluation. The logo is in fact created by superimposing the silhouettes
    of three kiwis on three solid discs and gives a hint as to the
    company origins Canterbury was established in New Zealand in
    1904 when it was dedicated to the manufacture of rugby jerseys.
    Stating these guidelines clearly will help make athletes and fans accountable for their actions.