Stardoll backs the Big March to beat bullying

The amazing folks at Beatbullying have created a groundbreaking collaborative campaign in the UK called The Big March.  Hosted entirely online and coinciding with Anti-Bullying Week on November 15th, The Big March  is a virtual march towards No. 10 Downing Street in London, where a petition will be delivered to the UK Government asking for help protecting children from bullying.

Stardoll are incredibly proud to join the likes of Facebook, Google, Piczo, YouTube and The Prince’s Trust in backing this online event.

Avatars from all over the web will marching together on November 15th and  if you live in the UK you’ll soon be able to register your digital self directly on Stardoll. So stay tuned…

33 Responses to “Stardoll backs the Big March to beat bullying”

1. 1 cass19100 September 22, 2010 at 10:57 am

Thaaanks Staaardoll 🙂

Alot is going on

FIRST COMMENT AYAYAY
    visit me
    cass19100

2. 3 Hi September 22, 2010 at 11:45 am

I agree some members are bullied because they can afford more than others an easy way of doing this is on blogs where they can’t be reported or punished. The bullying I noticed is mainly non-ss on ss & not the other way round as most people would think. Also it’s about who is popular/used to be popular or not popular. I think a lot of people leave stardoll not just because they no longer like the site but because of the comments people make. It is easier for people to make nasty comments online than face to face.

• 4 stardoll user October 16, 2010 at 2:24 am

I agree with you people are being bullied just because that person can afford more than another. If only stardoll was a non-bully zone

3. 5 estefaniasoleda September 22, 2010 at 11:57 am

I support that ! this time you totally get the point stardoll!
    I agree with that → some members are bullied because they can afford more than others an easy way of doing this is on blogs where they can’t be reported or punished.

4. 6 Hi September 22, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Can you also device a way where members can lock their album & scenery comments section just like we can control our guestbooks? Sometimes people leave silly comments on there blocking them is not enough, they have friends who would also leave comments.

Ps: I haven’t been bullied, it’s just what I have observed from the one year I’ve been on stardoll.

5. 7 estefaniasoleda September 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm

i has been bullied and i had to close my blog well i had anothers reassons to do it too but it was one of them since stardoll makeover i have to say one of the betters things that it have is that now we cannot recive/send spam comments it helped a lot!

6. 8 Tyressa September 22, 2010 at 3:11 pm

🙂 Good idea but other kids from other countries are getting bullied to not just us brits! But ill be happy to take part 🙂

7. 9 taylor September 22, 2010 at 6:05 pm

kl but i dont wanna take part

8. 10 melanie September 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm

wow i love stardoll friends, blogs, FASHION! THERES SO MUCH, BUT I TRIED TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH MY REAL LIFE BEST FRIEND BUT SHE SAID SHE DIDNT GET THE REQUEST? WHAT DO I DO!
    love,
    melanie

9. 11 leylla.sweet September 22, 2010 at 7:18 pm

It really is a fantastic action! Congratulations Stardoll, count me in!

10. 12 chocolatofreak September 22, 2010 at 7:43 pm

I’d admit,
    I am kind of mean on Stardoll, I would say lol.
    Actually — no. I’m the nicest person you’ll ever meet, but if you yell at me and get rude with me at first — ahaha lol

But in real life, I am extremely nice (:
    I’m never the bully in real life, but I guess I’m the bullied (sometimes, like a long time ago).

I think this campaign will be really cool,
    I can’t wait (:

11. 13 chocolatofreak September 22, 2010 at 7:44 pm

Ohh and there are so many bullies on Stardoll.
    Like what? lol.
    This is a virtual site, there’s no need for that. lol

12. 14 Maria September 23, 2010 at 10:28 am

hi i am wrote a comment my name is Maria my doll is Miss.Malta2010 I want to make a club

13. 15 lokowata September 23, 2010 at 1:49 pm

Yeah it would be great campaign.I was bullying for someone (that person was deleted on stardoll)and it was rude comments she or he leave in my guestbook becouse i visited her or his suite.and i see a lot of bad person on stardoll(i report them all)Soo anyway i can wait for this campaign.
    Missylok

14. 16 Kristina♥ September 23, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Coolz

15. 17 carolina September 23, 2010 at 10:54 pm

Hi Stardoll team I’d like to make a suggestion but it is not good on the post, you could make a system change
    position of the doll type of hand is turned away …. etc. …….

16. 19 Prity-n-Popular September 24, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Good job Stardoll! I’ll certainly be doing all I can to help 🙂

17. 20 melisa September 24, 2010 at 5:09 pm

hi wie gehst dit so ledy

18. 21 harika_70 September 25, 2010 at 11:11 am

wwwwwooow mıss stardoll world 🙂

19. 23 LaFee_Whoiam September 26, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Im working on a special project with some friends of mine.Im trying to win covergirl tomorrow, so I can reach awareness for nature problems like global warming, animal abuse and endangered animals.Would you girls please help me, and vote for me?

20. 24 Domonique07114 September 27, 2010 at 12:26 am

STOP bulling when we r grown up we will beat u like u beat us bully’s.

21. 25 Domonique07114 September 27, 2010 at 12:29 am

I vote for u Lafee Whoiam.

22. 26 luciana October 9, 2010 at 1:43 am

legual eu quero ser super star

23. 27 nosaljjana October 24, 2010 at 6:26 pm

kaok se postaje star dol

24. 28 Georgia March 23, 2012 at 7:27 am

th
    is is gr8

25. 29 Macbook Repair Selangor April 18, 2013 at 2:15 am

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually used to be a enjoyment account
    it. Look complex to more introduced agreeable from you!
    However, how could we be in contact?

26. 30 iphone screen repair pj July 8, 2013 at 4:47 am

certainly like your web site but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it
    very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I
    will definitely come back again.

27. 31 http://proheadphonereviews.blogspot.com February 12, 2014 at 9:24 am

I love Stardoll backs the Big March to beat bullying | The
    Official Stardoll Blog
    Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favourite justification
    seemed to be at the net the easiest thing to take note of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked even as people think about
    worries that they just do not recognize about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing with
    no need side effect , other people can take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

28. 32 reklama na auta Krapkowice April 20, 2014 at 10:14 pm

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Cheers!

29. 33 clash of clans free gems no download April 30, 2014 at 1:37 pm

gibbered gibbeted gibbsite gibingly giddiest gidding giftable giftedly.
    It is said that one nasty greeen creature is responsible for their existence.
    relievos rslights religion relining relinked reliques relisxhed relishes.