Stardoll Clubs – Back in bizness, baby!

Awesome news, dollies! Recently it hasn’t been possible to create new clubs on Stardoll. Kinda sucky we know, but our technical whizzkids have now chased away a particularly pesky internet gremlin (bug) making it possible for you to create clubs once again.

Pretty good timing too, since you must participate in a club (as a member or owner) to qualify for Miss Stardoll World. So if you have a good idea for an awesome club, now is the time to start one.

Start a Stardoll Club!

53 Responses to “Stardoll Clubs – Back in bizness, baby!”

1. 1 Miss_LolitaF August 18, 2010 at 2:33 pm

What is this post about? I only see bad grammar.

2. 2 bluebuffy August 18, 2010 at 2:34 pm

sorry, i didn’t understand this properly

3. 5 SJ August 18, 2010 at 2:45 pm

I am from Kenya. Can I participate in Miss Stardoll World or is it only the more ‘important’ places

4. 7 sullivangirl August 18, 2010 at 2:53 pm

i tried entering… but it wouldn’t let me enter… either that or it doesnt tell you that you have?

5. 11 Edwina95 August 18, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Can I participate In Miss Stardoll World please I wanna be a too 😛 but not only me

6. 12 Egluke August 18, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Please stardoll can you help me? I sent you 4 messages and I don’t have you answer. I wanted to be a SS, yet the more I saw that it is a special offer, but I refuse it, because I thought that I get it a second time, but I will not. It is thought that I ordered from your old profile (because there has not yet been visited and offer that I thought would be) so ordered a ss but was not the doll that I wanted to make it … Maybe somehow you can make the switch from one doll to another? I can write and password. Please Help me, now I am very sad, and now I’m crying ;(

7. 15 LadyMary2642 August 18, 2010 at 3:46 pm

i love stardoll : D great ! i love club Keira-V rose-bonbon : )

8. 16 --rihanna---- August 18, 2010 at 3:47 pm

DO WE NEED LUCK TO GET INTO THE FINAL ??…..OR JUST TO BE BEAUTIFUL ??

• 17 sullivangirl August 18, 2010 at 4:13 pm

neither (well, you’ll need a lot of luck i guess – look at the sheer amount of people on stardoll!), they dont judge on looks… personality methinks… or creativity… lol

9. 18 Sarah_Pretty13 August 18, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Good luck everyone! 😀

10. 19 chocolatofreak August 18, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Oohhhh great (:
    I am an APG’er and play in there like 24/7.
    And I am also the owner of the incredible club, BieberFever. (Yessh, with the period at the end).
    Hehe, join it if you are a have the fever (:
    Thanks!

Andd yay!! MSW is so exciting lol

11. 21 carly4325 August 18, 2010 at 6:45 pm

I am not Following!!

12. 22 Kristina4675 August 18, 2010 at 7:05 pm

Hi ,can you give us more information about the competition.Will I see you on my page!Will non-superstars have a chance at winning.I have a club ,I am a good member ,I have a nice suite,a nice me-doll ,I adopt endangered animals too.

13. 24 ThatGirlxD August 18, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Stardoll im not going to enter because EVERYONE! will join and not like im gonna win!LOL (YAY stardoll replys to us)

14. 25 miss_jaxy August 18, 2010 at 7:36 pm

well stardoll i was wondering can members from SERBIA join this new game “MIss Stardoll?” btw i love your blog!id just hate that there are more SS stuff on SD so it’s kinda getting boring…i hope you’ll answer meee!! luv yaa ♥

15. 26 Stylachica August 18, 2010 at 7:52 pm

hehe I didnt know that there were such a problem.
    but I guess because I dont want to create another club because I already have five ^^

16. 27 Avril14140/Mihaela August 18, 2010 at 9:52 pm

finally (:

17. 28 HilaryMad2659 August 18, 2010 at 11:05 pm

I never noticed that xD

18. 29 babyboodesigner August 19, 2010 at 1:06 am

hi my name isbabyboodeigner covercirl

19. 30 Aliciafresquez August 19, 2010 at 8:20 am

Hi stardoll, I was paying for ss membership and realised I only had 6p less than what I needed but you took £1.50 off me anyway when it was clear I could not pay for it! I want my money back because this is really stupid.

20. 32 freelife07 August 19, 2010 at 11:20 am

the clubs were down? when??? i never noticed XD

21. 33 stardoll-FeAr_xD,LoveLaska1232,Kladzia4444 August 19, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Chiciała bym ujrzeć np. opaski z jakimś kwaii zwierzaczkiem..

22. 34 roro_pretty17 August 19, 2010 at 1:00 pm

join my club fashionistagirl

23. 35 fahby August 19, 2010 at 2:19 pm

olá ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii viu tudooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

beijos fahbyyyyyyyyyyyyy

24. 36 nalemafofa August 19, 2010 at 2:27 pm

olá ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii viuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

beijos
    nalemafofaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

25. 37 LeilaMeila August 19, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Vote me vote me please

26. 38 Redrama August 19, 2010 at 4:12 pm

(: My stardoll world 2010!! Vote stardoll world!!

27. 39 janice250 August 19, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Hi guys! Stardoll is best! i like stardoll 100%! My stardollname is janice250! Stardoll-fame-fashion-and frends, Greetings Callie, Vicky, Isobel and other

♥: janice250

28. 40 pretiest_prepp August 19, 2010 at 5:22 pm

stardoll i have a question, when we see the name “stardoll” in the comments it gets me confused, is it really stardoll who writes to us or is it some girl trying to pretend to be stardoll, write a post about it to confirm that it is the real deal, and if its some one playing a trick please make them stop i would like to hear things form the real people, thanks.

29. 41 pretiest_prepp August 19, 2010 at 5:29 pm

okay stardoll i am back and i have posted something at the blog i work for where we give girls information, copy and paste this link

and read it, tell us why stardoll in here in the comments switches their name, and if its really stardoll rpelying

30. 43 freelife07 August 19, 2010 at 7:57 pm

by the way, why is these being typed like ‘we’re so down with the kids’? and like we don’t care about spelling and grammar?

31. 44 nastolatka200 August 19, 2010 at 8:37 pm

I think that is a new collection of add-ons should be more sweet earrings, pendants and necklaces type Bunnies or heart. It should also be more colorful skeins for non-superstar since the dolls can not afford to Superstar also wish to be comforted, although such a thing.

32. 46 Jordan August 20, 2010 at 3:52 am

Umm ha i hope sradoll is still answering questions but
    So for Miss Stardoll World
    do you actually rate us on our makeup or suites or both?
    Andwhoever wins how will you ie them the membershiP?
    Als if you just entered did you already look at the suites orcanwe change our suites?

33. 48 Janella949 August 24, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Hi how is everyone today i am so bored today i need someone to chat with me in my chat box.

34. 49 lilly August 28, 2010 at 2:53 am

i really want to be superstar please vote me miss stardoll world please

35. 52 charismama.prince October 10, 2010 at 2:03 pm

if i win i will spen all of my money

36. 53 Erika January 17, 2011 at 5:35 pm

hey i tried to go on to my club page but it just said that it is unavailable what has happened and what should i do?