New Real Brand on Stardoll – KILLAH

Killah on Stardoll

Stardoll is proud to unveil KILLAH as the latest real brand store in Starplaza. Since 1998, this denim lifestyle brand has developed quality collections season after season — dedicated to, and inspired by, the essence and personality of youth. Killah (the teenage slang for “cool”) have now taken a leap into the virtual fashion world, teaming with Stardoll to provide even more real brand shopping options to millions of Stardolls all over the globe. Check out the store and don’t forget to let us know what you think by leaving your comments and by voting in the poll below. Happy shopping!

Killah Links

54 Responses to “New Real Brand on Stardoll – KILLAH”

1. 1 loli5421 July 21, 2010 at 1:41 pm

O.M.G All The Store Is Only For Ss 😥
    btw i don’t like it and it’s too expensive for a such clothes like that

2. 2 Free--Makeovers July 21, 2010 at 2:05 pm

It’s for all SuperStars, lucky us!

3. 7 Blahm3 July 21, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Well they are cool but not all my style 🙂

4. 8 Belgiangirl July 21, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Its the national day of Belgium!
    Im a little bit disapointed that there
    is nothing into stardoll that celebrate that
    day!! Like they celebrate the day of france and
    a lot of other countries!!!
    Im a belgian girl and i was hoping that
    there was something for the belgian people 😦

• 9 so...friendly July 21, 2010 at 5:14 pm

hi, i know how you feel… im from czech republic, and we never get something for just us! every special stuff is for US, UK, Germany, Sweden and so on…

• 10 Anon July 21, 2010 at 7:28 pm

UK has never got any special stuff. You mean free gift but that’s for everyone. Everybody gets those that’s easy & free stuff is done by almost every country. Is there a proxy for czech rep?

• 11 so...friendly July 21, 2010 at 7:50 pm

thats what i meant – every campaig with free stuff is for those countries, and the stardoll tv – its only for UK, isnt it? i follow some blogs, so i know about the free stuff and how to get it…

btw why do you need czech proxy? theres no free stuff or special campaign in here… and i guess never will

• 12 so...friendly July 21, 2010 at 7:56 pm

and i forgot – they make special stuff for some national days – but only in some countries as Belgiangirl complained about, i’d like to see czech-inspired stuff for our national day too, but it seems like stadoll is doing this national days only for countries that have their language version on stardoll (remember – Sweden, Poland, Holland, Italy, Turkey, USA, Russia, Denmark, France, Estonia…)

• 13 Belgiangirl July 22, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Yes, its not fair, its only for the biggest countries 😦

5. 14 Framboisier July 21, 2010 at 3:23 pm

I love some clothes but I think it’s a little too expensive. ^^

6. 15 Tapstar321 July 21, 2010 at 4:36 pm

I love the clothes in the store! Save the high prices for the LE, Antidote, and Designer Tributes though, stardoll. Lots of people are complaining about the rediculous prices.

7. 16 Imsub July 21, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Its ok, I bought 3 pieces, but thats it. REALLY expensive and not that great looking either. The pants are incredibly ugly and the name is dumb.

8. 18 Xmissy.dX July 21, 2010 at 8:05 pm

Way too expensive. The poor quality of most items does not justify the prices at all.

9. 19 mirty6 July 21, 2010 at 8:15 pm

I remember back in 1998 or so when Miss sixty and Killah came out in real stores. I didn’t like them much and even today I only like some pieces.

as for stardoll’s items..hmm I think they’re overpriced, even if they’re real brand.

10. 20 brebre July 22, 2010 at 12:50 am

it’s ok.the clothes r kinda nice

11. 21 atlgurl56 July 22, 2010 at 2:35 am

Can you say over-priced?

12. 22 Darkkitten July 22, 2010 at 9:20 am

over-priced. and ugly. but the store itself looks really cool

13. 23 Paola July 22, 2010 at 1:35 pm

THE BLOG ARE IMPORTANT FOR YOUR PAGE
    WE´RE BORED RIGHT NOW AND MANY DOLLS TOO

14. 24 misspeace9 July 22, 2010 at 2:16 pm

it is OK… WAAAAY too pricy. i mean, 24 SD for some pants? wow. oh here is a little suggestion: PLEASE MAKE SOME STUFF NON SUPERSTAR. im a superstar, but i think there is more non superstars than superstars.

♥misspeace9

• 25 Anon July 22, 2010 at 6:55 pm

There has been loads of clothes & accessories for non-ss lately. And all the kohls collection is non-ss $ the kohls collection are more frquently changed than any collection on stardoll. All this noise about non-ss everytime is so boring, who are the most demanding members on stardoll. Be proud of what you are & what you can afford.

• 26 Anon July 22, 2010 at 7:17 pm

The otto store & olsenboye was mainly non-ss, the new store jcp teens mainly if not all non-ss, most of the brands in starplaza & suite shop also have non-ss items. What more? You can’t get exactly the same things as those who pay for it.

• 27 so...friendly July 26, 2010 at 6:22 am

well, but i remember times when kohls stuff was for like 3-7 stardollars (and its not that long), now almost everything is more than 9… im a ss, but it doesnt matter, the clothes in kohls isnt worth so much, and btw does stardoll really thing we need so much jeans, shorts and black trousers? they always release new types of those in kohls, but really i dont need 50 jeans

15. 28 bubblegirl94 July 22, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Kwl store..

Im having a problem with my medoll in the BEAUTY PARLOR my jewerlly keeps going over my hair.
    Like the suite u shuld be able to put it under ur hair or over or under other jewerllery

16. 29 Werucccia_xD July 22, 2010 at 6:15 pm

Hey. I wanted to ask what the new store JCP Teens?
    Werucccia_XD

17. 30 maneikaite July 22, 2010 at 10:04 pm

stardollnewstoall.blogspot.com

PLEASE FOLLOW ……

18. 31 Pam July 22, 2010 at 11:09 pm

PLZZZ MAKE AN “OFF” BUTTON FOR CHAT!

19. 32 taylor19swift July 22, 2010 at 11:34 pm

I love the clothes!! I am going to get more stardollars to buy some!

20. 33 ILuvJaredLeto14 July 23, 2010 at 4:25 am

always happens everything for superstars come on stardoll at least could you put some nice clothes for non-superstars plz

p.s non-superstar

21. 34 Framboisier July 23, 2010 at 10:03 am

Hello.
    I’m glad to see that jpcteen clothes are non-superstar and their price are reasonable. Also they’re pretty, I love them. =)

PS : I’m superstar and my username on Stardoll isn’t Framboisier. ^^

22. 35 Misskateq2010 July 24, 2010 at 11:10 am

at udelaj naky kram kde se muze kupovat i kdyz neni superstar azpon jeste jeden please

23. 36 Solyma77 July 24, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Thanks for all the ways in which you try to improve your website.

Off topic, I’d like to suggest that you make the starpoints plant in our suite optional. While some of the members like the starpoints plant, others like me don’t and have to figure out ways to hide it–something that becomes more difficult as the plant grows. Perhaps you could make a poll to see how many members would like the starpoints plant to be optional or removable.

The idea of a growing plant is neat, but the plant itself is not very attractive in my opinion. Other than gradually taking over the room (if only we could prune or trim it), the plant serves no purpose as we already have our starpoints indicated in our page.

24. 37 Mellanie July 24, 2010 at 11:18 pm

adoro o stardoll, mas utimamente nao estou conseguindo acessar o site? Por que?
    Esta acontecendo isso de uns tempos pra ca.. um tempo da, depois outro nao da mais!!

minha doll é a sopphhia

25. 38 rihannah89 July 25, 2010 at 12:03 am

You should make Stardoll easier for iDevices and Mobile Phones. It’s even trickier with the new makeover for us(iDevices etc) to navigate around stardoll. And with the new chat, it won’t even let me send! Could you possibly make a mobile site to make it easier?

26. 39 maneikaite July 25, 2010 at 2:18 pm

Hey, there is a competition in my blog ( best scenery ) So meybe you would have a chance to be winner in my blog – u know what I mean…
    This is my blog link:
    stardollnewstoall.blogspot.com

You win:
    Week of covergirl
    Ten sd
    if you r not ss then ten sd worth gift

27. 40 MissLeilaTaline July 25, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Too expensive for such ugly clothes. I won’t buy any.
    Well, I want to say something about the sceneries. It’s been more difficult to make sceneries now. Specially the ones of the competitions that are too small in the screen.

28. 41 reina_doll87 July 26, 2010 at 1:58 am

Hii I LIKE THE NEW STARPLAZA SHOP!!
    Please visit me im reina_doll87

29. 42 Summer July 26, 2010 at 7:01 am

You guys there is no point to be an ss anymore stuff is expensive now and before you could be an ss for a month and it was cheap but now they want us to pay 4 dollars for 2 weeks forget it im using the sms method and i cant pay every 2 weeks im tired people save your money why dont you buy some real clothes insted of virtual crap and everything on stardoll is for superstars that is so stupid i cant find clothes for my medoll anymore . Stardoll are just some stupid scammers trying to suck your money . Also what the hell is rong with this store le and antidote are you crazy one dress is 200 sd that means if i want to buy i have to send 3 messages that means 14,40 dollars and get the stupid dress im not giving 14 dollars for some virtual dress are these people crazy . Save your money people this site is patethic its not worhet .

• 43 rihannah89 July 26, 2010 at 12:46 pm

I agree
      Stardoll used to be a safe haven for little girls
      Now it’s a hang out for perverts and little girls alike buying virtual crap

30. 44 bubblegirl94 July 26, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Heya everyone please VOTE ME COVERGIRL i think i deserve it. Just check out my suite.

I also do PRESENTATIONS, to see please check bubblegirl94, StateTeam, catecatie5555, xxaoifexx10, XxalexaxX123, NorthGirl89 without the need for passwords.

31. 45 immamarryjb July 28, 2010 at 11:24 pm

these r ugly i dont get why fashion magazines say they pretty they U.G.L.Y whores

32. 46 http://119.254.92.164:5000/ByronKief May 3, 2013 at 1:08 am

Sehingga saya tidak mengkonsumsi obat-obatan clit operating room beadwork for nozzle if devising practice for angstrom minor youngster.
    Regular though the standard dosage pertaining to adults the personal effects of soja bean protein,
    milk protein, and graceful complex carbohydrate on blood pressure
    without changing sodium, potassium, and atomic number 20.
    Arginine can buoy work on resveratrol dusty hold it.
    Thence, you nates use herbal Resveratrol to rectify deficiencies and D.

Extracted via cryptic, cold-blooded sea fish, carlson fish rock oil is bottled straight off in a plant situated indium Norway.

33. 48 slotomania September 5, 2013 at 3:23 pm

34. 49 darlys November 2, 2013 at 5:55 pm

avez so eu q falo protugues e ke saco né 😦

35. 50 darlys November 2, 2013 at 5:56 pm

yes no fal.engles fl.portugu….

36. 51 slotomania hack November 7, 2013 at 1:55 am

I was more than happy to uncover this web site.
    I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!!
    I definitely really liked every part of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things in your
    site.

37. 52 hay day diamonds April 23, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.
    I appreciate you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity,
    Guess I’ll just book mark this site.

38. 53 slotomania May 22, 2014 at 10:01 pm

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was
    curious what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog
    like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% certain.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Appreciate it

39. 54 Movies July 4, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with
    your website in internet explorer, would test this?
    IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big section of folks will omit your great writing because of this problem.