From the amazing imagination of two Japan-loving Stardoll designers, comes a new brand – something we like to call Sunny Bunny! Here’s a sneak peek at the store and the items in the very first Sunny Bunny Collection.
The best way to introduce this exciting new brand to the world is straight from the bunny’s mouth, so we caught up with one of the Sunny Bunny designers and asked her a few questions…
1. How did you come up with the Sunny Bunny concept? When styling my Me-Doll I found myself looking for things that currently didn’t exist on Stardoll. My designer colleague was doing the same, so we decided to (at home) draw items for our MeDolls, then we showed our designs to everyone at the big doll house (Stardoll HQ) – who thankfully loved it!
2. What inspired Sunny Bunny? Inspiration for the Sunny Bunny shop for me was probably the things I loved watching as a kid; Rainbow Brite and My Little Pony and Sailor Moon…and hey I still watch it! Also I love anything Japanese! The Japanese style is so crazy in a good way, they are not afraid to express themselves through accessories!
3. Which celebs do you think would love Sunny Bunny? Lady Gaga, Björk and Gwen Stefani – because they are so creative, powerful and fun!
4. What are your personal Sunny Bunny favorites? OnigiriGirl charm, OnigiriGirl earrings, and the Pixie-hairclips. Oh and of course I’ll have one pink and one mermaid-green contact lens… on each eye too!
5. Which brands on Stardoll are good to mix-and-match with Sunny Bunny? I think Fallen Angel will be PERFECT for the Lolita and Doll-look, but also I think for the more quirky stylish look I’d buy something from Killah. But the thing is to go crazy and mix and match- so anything goes from any store- be creative!
Keep an eye out on Stardoll.com for Sunny Bunny – coming very soon! Also, rumor has it, a new SUPER SUPREME collection is on it’s way too!