Makeup removal now a simple step process

You asked for it and now you’ve got it. Starting today, removing makeup is a much simpler and fun process.

In the past, taking away makeup meant being unable to focus on specific features on your MeDoll such as the eyes and lips. In some cases, you needed to start from scratch and apply the makeup of your choice all over again.

That is no more. You can now remove stubborn lipstick stains without losing your carefully lined eye shadow. Now you save time and can now devote more care styling your doll in your favorite makeup products and accessories.

Eager to try it out? Then head on over to the Beauty Parlor right now and let us know what you think!

30 Responses to “Makeup removal now a simple step process”

1. 2 GMonster March 27, 2012 at 11:06 am

Admins, thanks for a new one feature in a beauty salon!

2. 3 hermine1990 March 27, 2012 at 11:28 am

Woho this made my day! :D

3. 4 STARANTO9 March 27, 2012 at 11:55 am

Wow!That idea is very good!I love it!

4. 5 celita0172 March 27, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Super cool! :D

5. 7 Hannah March 27, 2012 at 9:24 pm

This is very cool!!!!! I have been waiting for this!!!!

6. 8 Alex from hostinghub March 28, 2012 at 12:34 am

Holy Moly! I did not know before that it is possible this way.

7. 9 At Last! March 28, 2012 at 2:02 am

Thank you! You finally listened to me (I don’t know if more people have complained or written about this). Another thing I contacted you about (& still waiting) is the stardesign feature : I asked for ability to enlarge & reduce & move sideways (left & right) clothes patterns (or stencils) like the fabric & edit patterns. This way you’ll get the exact pattern you want from the fabric on your clothes instead of repeat patterns. Thanks for listening to us.

8. 10 At Last! March 28, 2012 at 2:29 am

And the ugly starpoint plant, can we get rid of it or move it to storage or any room. Thanks.

9. 12 Jadeya March 28, 2012 at 2:30 am

this is so great! everyone will love it im seriouse

10. 13 lua_camprock March 28, 2012 at 5:10 pm

nossa ! que removedor de maquiagem maneiro eu vou comprar

11. 16 missmerylu2000m March 29, 2012 at 1:58 pm

is ok

12. 17 smartgrils March 30, 2012 at 4:28 pm

:) now we dont have to remove all make up and put back on the make up you want on!

13. 18 Asewros April 3, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Hi! Please vote me Covergirl. I’ll vote you back! Thanks. My name, on stardoll, is Asewros!

14. 21 laura July 17, 2012 at 9:53 pm

amei o blog!

15. 22 elissa guzzardi July 25, 2012 at 5:50 am

i love stardoll and the makeup

16. 23 Makeup July 25, 2012 at 5:51 am

and vote me (goldraingirl) thats my medoll elissa xx

17. 24 Makeupgirl July 25, 2012 at 6:02 am

hi my medoll is ELISSA7TH

18. 25 adult searchengines adult social network adult sharing April 13, 2013 at 7:01 am

Whats up are using WordPress for your blog platform?
    I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own.

Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

19. 26 August 10, 2013 at 7:57 am

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as
    with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

20. 27 sex vigrex January 28, 2014 at 9:09 am

Amazing things here. I’m very glad to peer your article.

Thank you a lot and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

21. 28 braun epilator March 12, 2014 at 11:42 pm

We appreciate you several other helpful weblog. The best place in addition may possibly I buy this sort of data coded in a very great process? I’ve a objective that i’m simply now running upon, we have been on the appearance outside with regard to similarly info.

22. 29 cargo murah May 4, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Yachts, like fishing trawlers, come in all shapes and sized.
    Both the hand held monitor and camera unit charge off of your 12v accessory port in your vehicle.
    They tend to name their vessels with country and city names, with
    each vessel carrying a country other than its names flag,

23. 30 transportation June 27, 2015 at 4:26 am

Statistics show that due to shipping emissions, approximately 60,000 cardiopulmonary lung cancer deaths occur every year throughout the world.
    For instance, a verified merchant badge from is especially attractive because
    it guarantees you. We realize the importance of being honest and offering good service.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

The Official Stardoll Blog

This is the Official Stardoll Blog! It's all about Fame, Fashion & Friends! Get all the latest from the World of Stardoll here.

Visit Stardoll

Stardoll on Instagram #stardoll

Voilà, it's VOILE ! #stardoll #dressup Yummy #internationalCakeDay and #thanksgiving ! look at all the lovely yummies made by some members of the #stardoll staff ! 😍👆🔝 This evolution is ... Complete the sentence in the comments! #tbt #stardoll Millionaire Mansion Fashion - that kind of luxe is just for you! #stardoll #millionaire #fashion #dressup

Follow Stardoll on Twitter

Fame, Fashion and Facebook

Enter your email follow to this blog.

Join 2,833 other followers

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,833 other followers