Explaining Stardollars Unlocked

Hello Dollies!

Wow, we’re happy to hear how many members love the new changes! Reading the comments in the previous post we saw some questions about Stardollars Unlocked.  Basically, we wanted to make Stardoll more accessible for everyone!  But if you need more clarification, read on…

You don’t need to be a Superstar to do any of the following:

• Buy Stardollars!
• Earn Stardollars with special offers!
• Buy and wear Make-Up!
• Shop for any items in Starplaza, Starbazaar and Suite Shop!
• Publish Starmovies

Superstars will keep access to exclusive membership features and from now you also can:

• Sell your items in Starbazaar to more people!
• Exchange Starcoins to Stardollars whenever you want!
• Enjoy more exclusive Sales!
• Take part on top up promos
• Buy Stardollars with promotional rates packages
• Earn up to 50 Starcoins per day!
• Unlock more rooms than before!

76 Responses to “Explaining Stardollars Unlocked”

1. 1 mimi3 (@cuitemimi) November 30, 2011 at 12:55 pm

1.st comment yay big fannn,so happy 4 this changee add me iam sweetlinda22

2. 4 isabella November 30, 2011 at 3:02 pm

But the thing is, you have to BUY the stardollars with REAL money, so ya..Its still awesome though.

3. 5 Victoria November 30, 2011 at 4:01 pm

YES BUT I HAVEN’T ANY STADOLLARS! AND I CAN’T BUY!

• 6 isabella November 30, 2011 at 9:20 pm

One way to get stardollars is connect it witha twitter or facebook account. You get 10 stardollars :)

• 7 Rachel February 23, 2013 at 6:01 pm

I did that with both Facebook and Twitter, so I should have been given 20 Stardollars, but they haven’t given me them and I need them to complete a project on Stardoll :c

4. 8 dropdeadx3 November 30, 2011 at 4:31 pm

it’s still the same -.- you still have to pay real money…

5. 12 Anon November 30, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I still don’t think this is fair. SS PAY MONEY to have exclusive features, and now, NON SS ARE GETTING STUFF.

6. 15 Cristine Moraes November 30, 2011 at 11:55 pm

EU AMO ESTA JOGANDO O STARDOOL, É UMA GRANDE SATISFAÇÃO E CONTENTAMENTEO. BJOKAS

7. 16 PINKbyVictoriaa December 1, 2011 at 6:18 am

How do you get more rooms? I have all of the basic rooms unlocked from being royalty, so can you get more for free or something? Oh, and LOVE the new Chanel Tribute… just a little expensive if you ask me(: Now I know where my Christmas money will be going! haha<3 I'm PINKbyVictoriaa on Stardoll, so add me and stuff! Loove stardoll foreverr, PINK!

8. 17 HopeMagicspell December 1, 2011 at 10:48 am

Hi! i like the changes but non=-ss can`t enjoy much fun.Add me i am HopeMagicspell:)

9. 19 rne_rabt_111 December 1, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Thank you stardooll but we can’t earn any stardolllars ….. please do something so we cannn earn stardollars too ,,,,, Thanks

10. 20 Sarah December 1, 2011 at 4:22 pm

I think thats unfair for superstars because even ifthey have advantages too, stardoll lose its charm by putting the at the same level non and superstars =(

• 21 Meggi December 1, 2011 at 6:41 pm

How does evening the playing field make SD lose it’s charm? Besides, SS and non-SS aren’t on the same level, you’re exaggerating.

• 22 Cristine Moraes December 1, 2011 at 7:22 pm

OI A GENTE QD COMPRA DENOVO DOOL NÃO DEVERIA FICAR GANHANDO OS MESMOS PRESENTES E O QUE É NOSSO COMPRADOS NÃO DEVIRIA SER BLOQUEADO, AFINAL PAGAMOS POR ELES SÓ DEVERIA BLOQUEAR O FATRO DE NÃO SERMOS MAIS SS, KKK… ISSO É INJUSTO, VCS NÃO ACHAM?

• 23 Sarah December 1, 2011 at 10:30 pm

No, im sure u are saying it because ur a non superstar, and u think that this is good for u, but actually they couldnt do this, thats terribly unfair for superstars! If u want to buy hot buys, make up… Then just buy a member chip! U are always complaining that u havent got a lot of advantages, but sure u dont, u dont pay! Do u think that if u paid to be a superstar and if u saw those changes, you would be happy? Sure u wouldnt be, think about it, and try to understand that superstars can be disgusted by this announce… Ok, i maybe exagerated by saying that stardoll lost all its charm, but thats not so wrong…

• 24 Jayna April 11, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Meggi, you are just jealous and wrong hun!

11. 27 Shehasgosoul December 1, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Sorry for my bad english but that’s tottaly unfair, being a Royality was already useless. And now being a superstar is useless too? I’ve spent loads of money so that I can have clothes that i wouldn’t be able to buy if i were a non-superstars, and now non superstars can have it?
    And the only “good” thing that us superstars won was 10 starcoins more a day, and wait, non superstars won it too.
    That’s not fair at all, it’s not unfair for the non-superstars to don’t have the things we used to have, but is unfair for us, who pays the stardoll bills and the non-superstars permanence on the site and if we didn’t stardoll would be broken.
    And they even complain about not having our hairs? Really?
    I mean, why should I buy stardollar and membership if I can just sell my things and keep buying all the stuff I like?
    I just hope that that’s just the Christmas Spirit.
    And I’m just happy because the Stardoll staff didn’t block our others so that the non superstars could have the same amount of rooms that we’ve got.
    If stardoll is about to become a kind of comunist site, the should calculate the amount spend on membership and return it in stardolls for us. Or something like that. Because it’s really unfair.
    Oh, wait, to make it worse there is people asking for winning Stardollar which we Superstars have to buys. Oh, common’ guys.
    And pretty pretty please, no LE for non superstars, it’s hard enough to get any already.

• 28 MissHilaryDR December 2, 2011 at 4:14 pm

I didnt read all the comment (too long sorry :S) but i read the start and did you know that only superstars have lots of stardollars and when you make starcoins (10 more than non SS) you can change them into stardollars and we non-ss cant and we only have 20 stardollars… When we will finish those it will be just like before :(

12. 29 Taylar December 2, 2011 at 12:19 am

i just enjoy stardoll!

13. 31 MissHilaryDR December 2, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Thats sooo cool but could you plz put back again the play and earn for stardollars because wining stardollars from offers is so hard and i dont know why i keep on doing those tasks but i cant get any stardollars :( I toke me 1 hour :((

MissHilaryDR :D

14. 32 You wish! December 2, 2011 at 6:49 pm

You think a lot of people agree with you do you? Well think again you are just trying to make yourselves feel good & I’m sure you vote for yourselves & make comments here just like those silly accounts you make on SD. There are a lot of people who are so fed up with your crooked ways that they have just given up replying to you they act rather than speak. Recently I noticed lots of names were missing from my friends list & when I searched for them they had actually deleted their accounts (remember you did the same thing last year & a lot of people were fed up?). I don’t think it’s right to take advantage of people just to make yourself or company feel good, all the things you have promised SS now would eventually be for everyone because you have pretended so many times that things are exclusive & once you receive payment you change your mind. You ‘re pretending that only SS still have certain rights but you know with time that would not be the case because no one can trust you anymore & by unlocking rooms you mean unlocking more rooms faster when you’re a new SS member.

Here’s my suggestion to you: Stop making promises you can’t keep, cancel the SS & royalty membership because it no longer makes sense, serves no purpose & it has turned out to be one big joke, enough of the promises, lies & offers there is nothing like an exclusive item on stardoll, you just created that word to get people to pay you & if you really want to be nice you would reduce the amount of money used to buy stardollars. And bear in mind there would still be more demands, there would still be jealousy over starpoints, items etc. & nothing you do would solve it.

And members stop paying for long term membership (6-12 months), so all these frequent decision changes won’t affect you because I feel for you the most. Guys this is not the end there will more changes soon just expect it.

• 33 You wish! December 2, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Hint : You obviously made all these changes because your sponsors must have complained their not getting enough customers from the free stardollars rewards section. It’s not really about the members is it? It is so you can get even more money.

• 34 Casey January 21, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Um, excuse me?ou may be talking to Stardoll but I’m still offended by what you said. Stupid accounts?Some people take pride in these accounts.Stardoll is where I found my love for fashion.I amaze my friends by what I know about Gucci,Chanel,DKNY,and more.And why did you comment if you don’t even like Stardoll?

15. 35 GAGA December 2, 2011 at 7:15 pm

so stupid.This hole thing JUST changed on my last ss day :(
    So, i had 600 starcoins, and if i new i would chnged it in stardollars IMEDIETLY

16. 36 hot-diva27 December 3, 2011 at 7:53 am

how do u earn more starcoinz plz some1 tell me post on my guestbook

17. 37 Amy67real December 4, 2011 at 10:19 am

i donot think its true because it will not let me how to get stardollers plz tell me just post it on my wall

18. 38 999Detective December 4, 2011 at 11:05 am

good but how can we earn star dollars

19. 39 roobi.1 December 5, 2011 at 9:03 pm

good but how can we earn star dollars

20. 40 Yaz killjoy (@YazKilljoy) December 11, 2011 at 12:09 am

yeeii!! but… where do I get more stardollars? T.T

21. 41 andra December 11, 2011 at 2:04 pm

……………………………..Yes !:))

22. 42 chocolatofreak December 13, 2011 at 7:54 pm

What still confuses me is about the whole thing where “superstars can unlock more rooms than ever before”

What is that supposed to mean?
    I have all 12 rooms already, plus I bought 10 more.
    What else is there?

Are you guys going to come up with more rooms for us or something?

23. 43 Banana2 December 16, 2011 at 10:43 pm

This is so stupid.

24. 45 kittyjadegoodman@gmail.com December 26, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I am so happy about this new change, its like a special Christmas gift! Now all can enjoy Stardoll more, and everyones more happy! Thanks Stardoll, for the change! Btw, my stardoll is, Techno-Kitten, so please visit meh and add meh. :3 Okay bye.

25. 46 Wildgabz December 27, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Go to my blog

Thesuperstardollinsiders.blogspot.com

For frebbies! news and more!

26. 48 lumila8princesa December 28, 2011 at 6:17 am

hola soy la nueva escritora los quiero

27. 51 La-Products-x January 8, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Personally, I think that this ‘unlock more stardollars’ is completely useless. We should be earning stardollars from stardoll, not from other websites. I also don’t agree with stardoll making us do all these surveys which don’t even work.
    Although I am stardoll royalty, I am very happy with stardoll giving non superstars 20 stardollars once they have joined. After all, it is only 20 stardollars.
    There may be people who only have enough money for food and a house and a couple of other things so come on stardoll to take up time. I know how hard it is when your not a superstar, because there are many of them around and we don’t realise how lucky we are.
    So if you take a minute to think…it may change your mind.
    Add me on Stardoll – La-Products-x.
    Thanks:)

28. 52 MARIA January 9, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Hi, I win stardollars, but it no appear on my count

29. 53 hotsytosty January 15, 2012 at 7:53 pm

the more stardoll keeps doing this the less people wanna play! im thinking of not paying or playing for or on stardoll anymore! D:<stardoll just wants us to waste our money..even though i am superstar for a year..but still..its not fair.and anyways why do we have to buy stardollars? why cant we earn them?! you guys probly dont care about us children!..

30. 54 brianna January 16, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Heyy how do you 500 starpoints in a day please visit me on stardoll.com my medoll name is breezyprincess5 please send me gifts and vote for me on cover girl

31. 55 sarah January 23, 2012 at 12:38 am

nice to know that!!! :)

32. 57 mar ale February 22, 2012 at 7:18 pm

holaa kiero todos los stardpoints

33. 58 Sparkle1035 February 23, 2012 at 7:25 pm

thats ok but ss are paying loads for exclusive features and now your giving them away! Why can’t you just have makeup for starcoins(some but not as good as ss cuz they have to pay REALmoney!)

34. 59 Cosiita February 24, 2012 at 1:48 am

Hola Yo soy de Honduras y ahi sale que se puede comprar Stardool por medio del cel por msm y porque yo no puedo comprar???? alguien me puede explicar muchas gracias!

35. 60 goodman April 16, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Anon you need to shut up. It is fair. i hate stupid snobby brats like you. ur noot gonna be superstar forvever hun

36. 61 Brittany May 16, 2012 at 12:25 am

no offence to the person who wrote this blog, its good but it does not provide enough detail on how to unlock stardollars!!!! somebody please comment how (details on how to do everything step by step)

And I’m not stupid, its just it doesnt say HOW to do the things mentioned above to unlock stardollars.

• 62 prettisetandmostpopulargirlever May 16, 2012 at 12:27 am

omg brit (thats my bff’s nickname) u have stardoll 2????????????? k we’ll talk bout dis l8er

kk bye

• 63 Brittany May 16, 2012 at 12:30 am

well yeah! hey angela what happened yesterday at the sleepover? i was busy going to a BO-RING dinner party with my parents………….

did katie tell rachel the thing with jacob,i dont want her 2 tell rachel sorry but rachel is so mean she like didnt invite me to the party, wtf???? and she KNEW jacob was there so she started flirting UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. 64 angelina June 9, 2012 at 8:36 am

UNe amie a moi voudrai me donner des stardollars mais c’est possible ?

38. 66 jh October 1, 2012 at 6:59 pm

My problem is you know the gift boxes that appear everyday when i click it doesn’t come onto my account

39. 67 dominica January 1, 2013 at 11:57 pm

this is why stardoll needs to change they have secrets i just found out yesterday oh really thats how they feel about us they make ugly medolls we have to make our on self pretty because i know i im

40. 68 Jessy January 7, 2013 at 2:10 pm

That’s horrible. we want to exchange our starcoins again!!!!!!! COME’ON IT’S 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. 69 Kristi March 26, 2013 at 10:11 pm

I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in support of his web site, for the reason that here every
    material is quality based information.

42. 70 Kristi March 26, 2013 at 10:11 pm

I think the admin of this web page is in fact
    working hard in support of his web site, for the reason
    that here every material is quality based information.

43. 71 elle May 4, 2013 at 6:29 am

i alwayss connect with fb buh nt even a single tym it gave me stardollar
    this is nt done . :(

44. 72 Ilene June 25, 2013 at 6:25 pm

If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies afterward he must be pay a visit this site and be up to date everyday.

45. 73 Ewan October 18, 2013 at 8:45 pm

If hand crafted goods appeal to you then the online craft sites may be able to provide
    you with your ideal starfish. Thanksgiving is
    celebrated during the autumn season and as
    a result, bright colors like deep oranges, yellows, rust gold, etc.
    You also have to ensure that all the decorations are child safe and that they match the overall style of the room.

46. 74 Sanford October 25, 2013 at 9:43 am

This watch also comes in an equally stunning aluminum case and box.
    Press the button of “Set +” or “Set-” on the wrist
    watch to set the time for your alarm minute. But, you’ll find some basic
    features, which set the G-Shock aside from other timepieces.

47. 75 Danielle July 3, 2014 at 2:49 pm

However, it is absolutely essential to understand that the
    term HEPA should not equate to immediate trust of the purifier using it.
    If you have the opportunity, you are advised to read online reviews of multiple air purifiers.
    HEPA is an abbreviation to describe a ‘High Efficiency Particulate Arresting’ filter, originally designed in the 1940s by the US military to
    prevent the spread of airborne radioactive particles.

48. 76 free twitter followers July 5, 2014 at 12:55 pm

It’s amazing in favor of me to have a web site, which is good in support of my knowledge.
    thanks admin